Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rock A Bye Baby ❯ Who They Are ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

They all walked through the portal and they were in Koenma's office. (Kuwabara woke up right before they left.) Koenma was sitting in his chair reading something. “Hey toddler we brought you my cousin. Now what do you want with her?” Yusuke asked him. Koenma looked up at him. “Yusuke for the last time I am not a toddler. Anyway you must be Kagome but I don't know who you are or why you are here. Care to tell me?” Koenma asked Danny. “ No not really but my name is Danny.” He said smirking and Kagome giggled. Koenma just looked shocked that someone would say that to him especially in his own domain.
 
 
“How dare you. You should tell me want I wish to know” Koenma said to him. Danny just looked at him calmly but in the inside he was thinking of ways to kill him. He hated to be talked to like that. He was to be shown respect and if he wasn't he would just kill the person. “Someone's gonna get it now. Pissing Danny off is the last thing anybody has ever done. Believe me.” Kagome mumbled but loud enough that everyone could hear her.
 
 
“Ha like he could hurt me. He has a aura so small that even a baby could beat him up.” Koenma said. Danny just looked the same but this time amusement ran in his eyes. “So dead. Doesn't realize he's concealing it. So stupid. Feel so bad for him.” Kagome said to herself but everyone heard her again.
 
“What? You think he's going to kill me with the power he has?” Koenma asked her. “No I know he's going to kill you. I've known him since we was 5 and when he looks calm after someone insults him he's going to kill them. Believe me. You don't know how many people have died like this and because of this. He really hates when people show him disrespect. Right Killer?” Kagome said and looked at Danny with amusement in her eyes as well. He just nodded and started to grin. “Than why aren't you dead? You just disrespected him by calling him Killer.” Koenma said to her.
 
 
“Because he's one of my best friends. Why would one of my best friends try to kill me? Besides him and me only joke around with each other. You should learn of someone before you assume things about them.” Kagome said to him. “I need to learn of none. He is not a king or lord therefore he is not important.” Koenma said. Kagome and Danny looked at him and thought the same thing `He has no idea.' “You really should learn bout' someone before ya judge em' ya know? Cause fa all ya know they could be a lord or a king. Ya don't know anythin' bout us. So ya should really start ta shut ya mouth. Before I shut it fa ya.” Danny said to the toddler.
 
 
“Ok let's see who you are. Are you human or demon?” Koenma said. “I'm a demon.” Danny said. “What kind?” Koenma asked. Danny smirked and said, “I'm a fire and Ice Dragon like Kagome.” “Ok Lets see who you are. Botan get me the demon file on both Kagome and Danny here. All of you can sit now.” Koenma said. “Ok, sir.” Botan said and went to get the file. “Ya in for a rude awkenaning ya know? Me and Kagome here aren't what we seem ta be.” Danny said. “We'll see about that.” Koenma said. Danny shrugged.
 
 
^Ya know he's really startin' to annoy me^ Danny `said' to Kagome. & I know what you mean. Now everybody will know our little secret. I didn't want to tell them yet either. Oh, well& Kagome `said' to him. ^Let's just see what happens, ok?^ Danny asked her. &Ok& she said aback and they closed the link. “Here are the files you wanted, sir.” Botan said and handed the files to Koenma.
 
 
“Thanks. Now lets see Danny Balbar height 6.6, weight 220 pounds, blue eyes with red specks, jet-black hair, fire and ice dragon, age 20 and here it is. Your heritage. Danny is the son of King John and Queen Elizabeth. He is the K-King of the East.” Koenma said and paled. “Ya see ya don't know anythin' bout' me. Now read Kagome's before ya say somethin' that gets her angry cause shed worse than me.” Danny said and Koenma nodded and read Kagomes file.
 
 
 
“Kagome Higurashi height 5.10, weight 150 pounds, red eyes with blue specks, jet black hair, Fire and Ice Dragon, Age 19, and here it is. Daughter of King Giovanni and Queen Marie. (I know same parents as in Queen but I can't think of anything else.) She is the Queen of both the Northern and Southern Lands. She is the Princess of the Western Lands and a very good friend of the King of the Eastern Lands. She is looked at as the Queen of demon world since she is a Queen of two lands, a princess of another and a best friend to the last one.
 
 
She is also known as `The Forbidden Dragon' to most. A fire and ice dragon who is a Queen and has all of the demons in Demon Worlds respect she is a deadly opponent. If you ever go against her you will be killed. She has only two archenemies but they are both very deadly and both in live in the past. She is a demi- god who is only on earth because her mom was a normal demon not a god. It is the only thing keeping her from moving to `The Mountain Of Demon Gods'. If she completes a task that a normal demon couldn't accomplish she will be allowed on `The Mountain Of Demon Gods' whenever she wishes.
 
 
If she becomes a monster and kills for pleasure she will be stripped of her demon abilities and her god blood. She will be sent straight to “Demon Hell' for all eternity. She is immortal right now. If she has a family they will become immortal if that is what they wish. If they don't wish to be immortal the mark will be taken off her neck and she will have to find a new mate. She will take any child that her and her mate might have had and raise it without telling it about her father and train it to be the strongest and best so it does not get killed for it being forbidden.
 
If her mate leaves her for a year or more the mark will be taken off her neck and she will be unmated. Even if her mate comes back after the year she will still be unmated. He cannot be her mate again until he proves that he is trustworthy, strong, loyal, will not leave her again and take care of her. That's only if she forgives him. If another suitor comes along and wants her as his mate he will have to show everything that is stated if the previous mate wants her back. (Trustworthy, strong, loyal, will not leave her again and take care of her).
 
 
If her mate and a new suitor wants her than they will have to fight for her. If she doesn't want the one who wins she just doesn't become his mate. She gets to pick who she wants to mate. She will never be mated to a person she doesn't want to be mated to. If someone takes her without her permission they will be killed on the spot and sent to the deepest and terriblist part of hell. Either that or she will pick his fate. If her mate ever treats her wrongly (Like hits her. It doesn't include arguing or anything like that) he will be banished and never be able to come near her ever again and he will never be her mate again. The mark will also come off. If she doesn't want that to happen than she chooses his fate.
 
 
Her children will become demi-gods even if her mate doesn't want to. The children will be more powerful than any force on the earth and in demon world (Not including their mother.). They will be unstoppable by any regular person. If they become out of control they have the same fate as their mother. If they completes a task that a normal demon couldn't accomplish they will be allowed on `The Mountain Of Demon Gods' whenever they wish but only with their mother. This included adopted children also.
 
 
The Forbidden Dragon is the most powerful force on earth and in demon world right now. She will not be able to be killed by anybody unless it is her archenemies. They are the only ones who could kill her. She could be hurt so badly that a normal demon might be on the verge of dieing but she will not. All her wounds heal about five minutes after they are given. If she dies so does the barrier that separates demon world, human world and spirit world.
 
 
She is the key to the humans' destruction. She controls the barriers and portals that let demons and humans go to demon world and human world. If she wished she could destroy the barriers and let all humans be killed by demons. She could kill any person she wanted at any moment. It does not include her archenemies though. The point of this is to tell you Not To Get Her Angry and Don't Become Her Enemy. If you do than you buried yourself six feet under already.” Koenma finished and all eyes were on Kagome.
 
 
 
 
Danny started to growl at this. “Kagome did you know about that?” Yusuke asked her and she nodded. “So the mark I gave you is off? But if it is how come I didn't sense it was?” Hiei asked her angrily. “It is off and you didn't sense it because I did not wish for you to know or to start asking me question about why it was off.” Kagome said to him. “You knew this whole time and you didn't want me to know because you didn't want me to ask questions. I have a right to know.” Hiei yelled.
 
Kagome winced a little at how loud his voice was. Danny was getting real angry. He didn't like that she was being hurt for no reason. He stood up ad stood in front of her. “Ya better shut the fuck up shorty. Ya don't want me on your bad side.” Danny said angrily. He was holding his demon side back. His demon side wanted to kill Hiei for hurting Kagome. “You shut up you asshole. I need to talk to my mate.” Hiei snapped at him. Both Danny and Hiei's eyes were blood red filled with blood lust.
 
They wanted each other's blood. “ Ya know ya so lucky that Kagome was ya mate and still cares fa ya or else you'd be dead were ya stand fa hurting her and fa yelling at her. She's not your mate anymore the mark is gone. ” Danny said to Hiei. He was so angry that Hiei even dared to call her his after he left her alone not even bothering to see if she or his son was ok. He may have not known he had a son or that she was a live but wasn't Shippo also his son. Did he even care about Shippo or his Son? Danny didn't think so.
 
“She is mine. You are lucky we are in spirit world or else I would have killed you a long time ago for even looking at her.” Hiei said. Kagome was getting pissed at both Hiei and Danny. Hiei a little more for saying that she was his and for saying that he would kill her best friend. “BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.” Kagome yelled at them. They both shut up and looked at her.
 
“I'm not a object, and you two aren't going to kill each other and I have to talk to Koenma so really shut up.” She said. Koenma cleared his throat and said, “Well I'm sorry about what I said and if you want my spirit detectives will accompany you to the feudal era when you go.” “ I except your apologia and your spirit detectives will be accompanying us will be great. We'll be leaving tomorrow.” Kagome said to him. “Ok so get going home now.” Koenma said after all it was nine at night. Koenma made a portal for them.