Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rock A Bye Baby ❯ Getting Ready For The Past ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

They all walked through the portal. “You two have got to learn to get along especially since you're going to be working together.” Kagome said to them.
 
 
“Fine but he better not call ya his, yell at ya or start to growl when I am near ya or are huggin' ya.” Danny said. He was mad that Hiei called Kagome his even though the mark was gone.
 
 
“I can do what ever I please.” Hiei growled at him.
 
 
“Guys if you can't get along than you're not coming. Got it? I'm not going to have you both die just because you're fighting and not paying attention.” Kagome said to them.
 
 
 
“Fine.” They both said. “Good now everybody go home and I'll meet you tomorrow at 10, ok?” Kagome asked and they all nodded. They all left. Well Hiei stayed with Kagome.
 
 
“Why didn't you tell me that my mark was gone?” He asked her as soon as they got into the house.
 
“Hiei. I couldn't. I'm sorry.” Kagome said to him with sadness in her voice.
 
 
“Just don't do it again. I also have to mark you as mine again. I'll always be by you're side from now on. I won't let you get hurt ever again, koi.” He said and went up to her and wrapped his arms around his waist.
 
 
He started to kiss her neck were his mark once laid. “I know that you will always protect me and I'll always be there for you to. But Hiei we can't do that know.” Kagome said to him.
 
 
“Fine but I'm still putting my mark on you again.” Hiei said to her. “When?” Kagome asked.
 
 
“Now” Hiei said and bite her neck where her shoulder met it. She winced when he did.
 
 
“Sorry.” He said when he felt her wince.
 
 
 
He licked off all the blood that came out of his mark. “Just warn me next time and I mean ahead of time. Not when you're going to do it.” Kagome said to him.
 
 
“Ok.” He said to her and picked her up and took her to there room.
 
 
She got ready for bed and he just sat on the bed and waited for her. When she finished she got into bed. She had her head on his chest and he had his arms wrapped around her protectively and possessively.
 
 
In The Morning
 
 
Kagome's alarm clock went off at nine o' clock. She pushed the button down and it shut off. She rolled over and was on top of Hiei who was staring at her.
 
 
“Ummm…Hi. How long have you been up?” Kagome asked Hiei. “A hour.” He said. “And you didn't move or get me up because?” Kagome said to him.
 
 
“You looked too peaceful to wake up and I haven't slept next to you in 500 years. I wasn't going to move away from you until you woke up.” Hiei said.
 
 
“Ok. Well we better get dressed and eat.” Kagome said and got up. Hiei followed her down to the kitchen.
 
 
“So what do you want for breakfast?” Kagome asked Hiei. He just shrugged. “Lets see do you want waffles?” Hiei shook his head.
 
 
“Pancakes?” he shook his head again. “Chocolate ice cream?” Hiei nodded. “So you still have a sweet tooth?” Kagome asked him and Hiei nodded.
 
 
“You're the one who introduced me to them so you should know by now that I have a sweet tooth.” Hiei said to her.
 
 
“True. I never did tell you that I was from the future did I?” Kagome asked him.
 
 
“No you didn't. Can I have my ice cream now?” Hiei said. “Yeah.” Kagome said and gave Hiei a big bowl of ice cream.
 
 
 
She made bacon and eggs for herself. They finished at nine twenty. They than went upstairs to get dressed.
 
 
“So what are you going to wear?” Kagome asked Hiei. He just shrugged and said, “These clothes.”
 
 
“I'll get something for you since you can't wear that outfit all the time.” “Fine. Just nothing stupid.” Hiei said.
 
 
“Yeah, Yeah.” Kagome said and went to get dressed in the bathroom.
 
“Where are you going?” Hiei
 
“To get changed.” Kagome
 
“You do know that you can get dressed right here right?” Hiei
 
“Yeah I know.” Kagome
 
“Than why don't you?” Hiei
 
“Fine I will but you better turn around.” Kagome
 
“No. I'm not going to turn around. You're my mate. I can see you when I please.” Hiei
 
“And who said this?” Kagome
 
“Me.” Hiei
 
“Fine whatever” Kagome
 
 
She got dressed in front of him since he wasn't going to let her go to the bathroom to. She put black silky shorts with a red dragon on the right side and a blue dragon on the left side.
 
 
The tank top went an inch below her chest and stopped. Her shorts went up to her knees. She put a black tank top with a silver dragon wrapped around a sword in front of it.
 
 
She than went over to her jewelry box and pulled out two necklaces, bracelets, and rings. The first necklace was black with a dragon on it.
 
 
The dragon was black with glowing crimson red eyes. It had black spikes with blue tips going down its back and it had two black wings coming out of its wings. The right wing had the fire symbol on it and the left wing had the ice symbol on it.
 
 
The second necklace was silver with the fire and ice symbol on it. The first bracelet was silver with black, red and blue dragons on it. The second bracelet was black with the fire and ice symbol on it.
 
 
The first ring was silver with a gem that changed to the colors red, black and blue. It was on her right index finger. The second ring was silver with a big ruby in the middle and it had two small sapphires about one fourth the size of the ruby on each side of it. It was on her right ring finger.
 
 
All her tattoos were showing but there was also a new one on her left shoulder. It said `Louis' in red and had a blue dragon around it. Below it was `Hiei' in blue with a red dragon around it.
 
 
Hiei walked over to her and looked at the tattoo. He than looked up at her. “When did you get these and why?” He asked her.
 
“I got your name tattooed there about a week after we became mates. Than I got my baby boys name above hers.” Kagome said to him.
 
 
“Why did you put his name above mine and who the hell is he?” Hiei yelled. (Nobody told him what his sons name was). Kagome started to laugh.
 
 
“Hiei I put his name above yours because I know that I'll always love and care about him. He'll always come first to me. He's your son.” Kagome said once her laughter subsided.
 
 
“Oh. But wait you don't know if you'll always love and care about me?” Hiei asked her.
 
 
“Hiei I thought you left me for good. Even if I did know that you would come back to me I still would have put his name above yours. Hiei hes my own flesh and blood as he is yours. I know you'd put him above your own life just like I would, right?” Kagome said to him.
 
 
“Of course I would. It is our son we are talking about after all. But that kind of situation will never happen while I'm here.” Hiei said to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, bringer her closer to him.
 
 
“I know it won't.” Kagome said. She leaned up, placed her lips on his and wrapped her arms around his neck. They broke apart a minute later.
 
“You still have to get dressed, love.” Kagome said in his ear and handed Hiei his clothes.
 
 
“Fine. Where though?” Hiei said smirking.
 
 
“Wherever you want.” Kagome said. “I'll get dressed in here.” He said.
 
 
“Ok. I have to go get something downstairs. I'll be right back love.” Kagome said.
 
 
“Ok.” He said and got ready.
 
He had black sweatpants with a silver dragon on each side of them on. He had a tight white tank top on. Kagome also gave him a new headband.
 
 
It was black with a white dragon going around it. He also had a plain silver ring on his right ring finger. (I bet you could all guess what that's for).
 
 
Kagome came back in right when he finished. She spotted his silver ring and smiled. “So you kept it?” Kagome asked him looking at the ring.
 
“Of course I did. If you were dead or not you're still my mate and that would have never changed. I never took it off since you gave it to me. I also see you have the ring I gave you.” He said to her looking at the ruby and sapphire ring.
 
“Yup. I never took it off either.” She said and looked at it. They than heard a knock on the door.
 
“That would be the team.” Kagome said.
 
“Yeah. Unfortunately.” Hiei said to her. The both walked downstairs. Hiei sat on the couch and Kagome answered the door. Everyone was there.
 
 
“Hey guys.” Kagome said and let them in.
 
 
“Hey. You didn't do anything last night did you?” Yusuke asked.
 
 
“What are you getting at Yusuke?” Kagome asked.
 
 
“Nothing. Just making sure you and Hiei don't do anything.” Yusuke said.
 
 
“Oh, Shut up. We're not going to do that now.” Kagome said while rolling her eyes at him. She went over to Hiei and sat on his lap. “So when are we leavin'?” Danny asked.
 
 
“How about now?” Kagome asked and everyone nodded. “Ok. Follow me.” She said and they all followed her into the well house.
 
“You need a jewel shard to go through.” She said and gave everyone a shard.
 
“How do we know if it will work?” Yusuke asked. “We don't.” Kagome said to him. Kuwabara leaned over the edge of it and Hiei pushed him in. The familiar blue light encased him.
 
“Well I guess we know now.” Yusuke said and jumped in. Kurama went next and than Danny.
 

“You know you didn't have to push him in.” Kagome said to him. “I didn't but I did.” Hiei said. He wrapped his arms around her waist and to bring her closer to him.
 
 
“What ever. Let's go before something bad happens.” Kagome said and they both jumped in. Hiei jumped at the well with Kagome in her arms bridal style. They weren't exactly expecting what they saw when they came out.