Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rock A Bye Baby ❯ The Talk ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The time capsule was just like the regular world except that time pasted faster here. They went into a castle and waited for Sesshoumaru to come back with Louis from training. Kagome sat on the couch while Hiei was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and his eyes closed.

"How long do they train?" Hiei asked Kagome.

"Usually from morning until night."Kagome said to him.

"And when do they finish?" Hiei asked her.

"About ten minutes." Kagome said to him.

"Thank you. So did you tell him anything about me?" Hiei asked her.

"You mean other than the fact that your name was Hiei, you are a fire and ice appartion and that you left?" Kagome said to him sarcastically.

"Thats it? Nothing interesting than. Nothing about who i am or what i do?" Hiei asked her. He didn't want his son to know abput his past but he did want him to know something abnout him other than the three things that his mate had told him.

"Do you want your son to know about your past? Like maybe the fact that you were a thief and killed lots of innocent people?"Kagome said to him sarcastically and he glared at her.

"Of course i don't want my son to know that. You could have told him more than what you did tell him."Hiei said to her angirly.

"Not when i thought that you weren't coming back." Kagome said to him getting pissed off.

"Hn." Hiei said and closed his eyes again.

"Your favorite word. Well anyway you might want to be on guard when he comes back."Kagome said to him and he looked at her questionably.

"Well if you want ot get burnt to a crisp or eaten than be my guest and stay off guard."Kagome said to him.

"Eaten?"Hiei asked her.

"Yeah. He inheriated your Dragon as did i some how. Well anyway if he sees you as a threat he'll come out and eat you. He did that to one of Sesshoumarus guards when we first brought him in the time capsule. It was a bit freaky. One second everythings nice and calm and the next you see a dragon out with demon legs sticking out of its mouth. The other freaky and weird thing was that Louis laughted at the sight. Still don't know what he found amusing about it." Kagome said to him.

"How do you not find that funny? A dragon with some demons legs sticking out of it. i think its rather amusing."Hiei stated and she looked at him shocked.

"You find that funny? i find it rather creepy."Kagome said to him.

"We do have different opinons you know?" Hiei said to her.

"Yeah well anyway there coming." Kagome said as she and Hiei felt two aruas coming towards the house.


i'm at my anuts house doing this so if its not that long i apologize. i'm trying. I'm over her house at least three times a week so i'll try to write the stories here.