Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Somebody shoot me!! ❯ Conversations ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
chibi x kagome - Well then I'm sorry you wasted your time reading this fic cause it isn't going to be a Kagome/Hiei. Don't care what you say or how much you hate me cause that's just the way it's gonna be. And if you're gonna flame me then flame me for a good reason not just because you don't like the pairings. Hiei is gonna be with Sango. Sorry!!! But if you really want to read a Hiei/Kagome then read Paradox by: Somnambulicious. It's good! ^^

  Melshenia Kari - Sorry!! -_- I was actually planning to take down this fic but I was a bit hesitant to do that seeing as people actually liked it. XP So I've decided to continue it now. But it won't be the main story I'll be updating. I want to really finish 'Womanly Problems' first before focusing on this fic. And I want to take down 'Never Say: It can't get any worse!' 'cause I really really really really hate it, but people like it for some reason. In fact I did take it down.   THANKS TO THOSE WHO REVIEWED!!!

 

¸,ø¤º°`°º&cu rren;ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ ;ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤&os lash;,¸

 

Day 1; 2:33 PM 

 

Kirara lazily toyed around with her catnip mouse. She let out a small mewl before batting the toy away into some bushes.

 

Puu craned his long feathered neck towards the small fire cat from his position under the gigantic God Tree. 'Bored too ne?' He asked. The room where the well was was now open and accessible to anyone who wished, seeing as Kagome was back.

 

The fire cat mewled in response. 'There's NOTHING to do!' She sighed. She ran up to the giant blue bird and jumped onto his head before curled up into a ball. 'How I wish we were back in the old days when the shikon no tama was broken. One could almost never be bored.'

  'But that was bad! With Naraku and all!'

 

Kirara rolled her eyes. 'I know that. It's just . . . the excitement, the adventure! Almost everyday there was some bad guy to fight, some hapless person to rescue from the clutches of evil!' She mewled excitedly jumping up on all fours. She sat back on her hind legs and scratched at the sky. 'Some trickster in disguise, holy magic, a poor child in need, a village to rescue! Not to mention a lot more tasty mouse youkai!'

 

Puu looked up at the cat youkai on his head in awe. 'Wow . . . that sounds so COOL!'

 

The fire cat nodded in agreement. 'It was.' She purred longingly as she went back to all fours. Staring at the sky she closed her eyes. 'It was.'

 

¸,ø¤º°`°º&curr en;ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤& oslash;,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤&osla sh;,¸

  Day 1, 6:20 pm (Dinner Time)

 

"Yum!" Kagome exclaimed as she gobbled up her oden.

 

"The palate of the food is superb!" Youko purred from his seat near the miko.

 

Inuyasha snorted from his place on the other side of the said miko. "Save your breath kitsune." The inu hanyou said dryly. "Kagome is basically dead to the word where oden is concerned."

 

Sango looked around at the table in mild surprise. "You know this has to be the first time we've all been gathered at the same place all together at once in over . . . . fifty years or so." She commented thoughtfully looking at the occupants gathered around the table.

 

"Special occasion my dearest." Miroku replied from the taijiya's left. "Kagome is here after all and of course we must celebrate her fateful return to us."

 

Kagura looked sideways at the miko. "Hhhmmm . . . . She eats as if she hasn't consumed anything in weeks . . ."

 

 "More like years." Naraku commented dryly from his place beside Rin.

 

"How does she keep from choking?" Shippo asked in disbelief.

 

"Keh. It's probably some stupid girl thing." BONK "OW! Sango!"

 

"Hmph! Girl thing indeed. . . ."

 

Botan commented huffily. "Males like him should be burnt."

 

"Not all of them . . ." Rin murmured glancing at Naraku's way slightly. Said hanyou noticed this and gave the girl a charming smile to which she blushed.

 

Sesshomaru glared at the spider from his position at the head of the table. He'd have to get rid of that nasty little bug soon . . . . .

 

"Oi! That's MY drumstick stupid!" Yusuke growled as he grabbed the said bun.

 

Kuwabara was also quick to the other end and pulled with all his might. "Damn you Yusuke! I had it first!"

 

"Fuck off ass wipe!"

 

"Go to hell!"

 

Hiei rolled all three of his eyes at the two idiot's behavior. It was disgusting. "The children are fighting again." He stated randomly before going back to his sushi.

 

"Will you two idiots knock it off already?!" Kouga snarled. He was in a bad mood. Stupid dog turd and fox shit swiped the seats nearest to HIS Kagome!

 

"Why don't you fuck off wolf crap?!" The black haired spirit detective snarled.

 

"Why you little asshole!" Kouga growled before lunging at Yusuke.

 

"Keh. Fucking idiot can't even think up a good come back."

 

"I'll kill you next dog turd!"

 

"Fuck you asshole!" And with that Inuyasha joined the fray.

 

Kanna gazed blankly at the brawl on the table. "Should we not stop them?" She asked softly.

 

"And risk losing valuable entertainment?" Kagura asked her sister with a smirk.

 

In the background Hiei sighed mentally. It was hard being the only sane one.

 

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤&o slash;,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤&oslas h;,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,& cedil;

 

Sorry it took so long to update. -_-'