Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Somebody shoot me!! ❯ Psychiatrist. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
2:00 PM

"Um . . . you can let go of me now Naraku . . . ." Kagome said uneasily. She looked pointedly at the half spider demon's arm wrapped around her waist. She was practically squashed to his side and could hear the slight beating of his heart . . . . . wait a second!!! Since when did he ever have a heart?!

Kagome swallowed hard. Damn Koenma for making Inu Yasha and Kouga do something top secret and leave her all alone - and defenceless - with a sadistic maniac. Well, technically not anymore since he joined the Reikai Tentei. But one never knows.

"But my dear. What if a youkai suddenly happened to come by and take you?" He said pulling her even closer. "It would greatly displease, not only myself for my inability to fend for you, but it would also displease Prince Koenma. Therefore it would be wiser to hold on to you so that it will be virtually impossible for you to be taken away."

"Heh. Okay. Um. Maybe it'd be better if you just held my hand. . . ."

Naraku shook his head smiling maliciously at her discomfort, "But my dear. If a demon were to suddenly grab you then he might be strong enough to pull you away and inadvertently snap you're arm off. And we wouldn't want that now would we?"

"Heh heh. Um . . . okay . . ." Kagome said nervously. "You can still let me go . . . . . you're really strong and fast and all . . . . . and yeah . . . you could get to me before the demon even strikes . . . . ."

"Better safe than sorry." Naraku murmured pulling the miko even closer.

"Riiiight . . ." The said priestess pulled herself away from the said half demon and shuffled a few feet away from him. "I'll be fine over here."

Naraku shrugged. "As you wish." He said indifferently.

Kagome laughed nervously as they walked down the stone steps towards the forest. The trees hung above her head shading the walk giving a peaceful look but at the same time forced her to walk closer to her former enemy because it was narrow. Soon a forest of trees popped up ahead all leafy and green - like Inu Yasha's forest was like in the Sengoku Jidai era.

"ARGH!!!!" A croaky voice screeched followed by a girlish giggle.

"Come on Jaken! Let's play tea party!" A feminine voice called.

Another feminine voice laughed before saying, "Yes come Jaken. You can wear the neon pink hat this time - we know how you just LOVE it."

Kagome blinked she looked over at Naraku questioningly. The said hanyou shrugged smiling gently (0.0 <= Kagome's expression). "The two find joy in stripping the toad of his dignity." And with that they rounded the bend to come upon Kagura and an adult Rin dressing a distraught Jaken in frilly pink clothes. Kagura was dressed exactly as she used to in Sengoku Jidai, she found that she really wasn't that surprised. What surprised Kagome though was Rin's choice of clothing.

Rin wore skin tight black leather pants; the right pant leg had five leather straps with silver buckles on the thigh with the first two buckles undone, the left pant leg had five chains on the thigh. Knee-high black leather steel-toed combat boots adorned with silver clasps covered her forelegs and feet. On her hands were black leather fingerless gloves, on her forearms were strapped black metal arm guards with sharp silver spikes. Adorned on her torso was a black tank top, with the words 'Demon's Daughter' written elegantly in glittery silver, that displayed her hard flat stomach. A black silk choker with a silver crescent moon garnished her throat. A black sleeveless floor length trench coat completed her outfit. Her hair was done up the same as it was when she was but a child but her hair was knee length this time. Her nails were painted black her face was made up with black lipstick, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. A single ornately carved silver earring the size of her thumb hung from her right earlobe thus completing her gothic ensemble.

At that moment Rin looked up. She gasped in surprise, "Kagome-nee-san!" She cried running up to the teenager completely forgetting about the poor toad (for now . . . ).

Kagome spread her arms out wide with a grin. Rin's appearance might've changed but she was still the same bubbly little girl Kagome knew and loved. The older of the two pounced heartily upon younger. "Rin-chan! You've grown!" She managed to gasp out as the two fell to the floor in a tumble.

Rin laughed disentangling herself from her most favorite idol (After Sesshomaru of course). The gothic dressed girl plopped down sitting cross-legged in front of Kagome who followed suit. "I missed you Gome-chan." She exclaimed brightly.

The miko smiled. "I missed you too. Sesshomaru didn't take you to visit us much."

"I know! He only took me to see you when I was feeling really really sad."

"Awww! That's so sweet!"

"So we meet again miko." Kagura said. She was sitting cross-legged but was floating an inch or two above ground.

Kagome grinned at the wind user, "But this time as allies."

Kagura grinned back then looked up at the person standing behind Kagome. "Ah. I see Naraku is your bodyguard this hour."

The miko nodded. "Yeah. Next hour is Sesshomaru."

"N . . N . . Nara-kun!" Rin stammered. "I . . I . . didn't see you there! Um . . . hi . . . yeah . . ." The girl looked up shyly before dropping her eyes to the ground.

Naraku smiled as he walked over and dropped to a knee beside Sesshomaru's former ward. "I'm hurt." He murmured placing a hand over his heart. "Because I certainly saw you."

Rin blushed hard looking at the ground. "I . . . I . . . uh . . . I . . ."

{Oh man what do I do!} Rin's desperate thoughts bound around Kagome's head. {Okay. Act cool. Act sexy. Damn I'm not good at doing sexy!!!} Kagome struggled to keep her face straight.

He chuckled before taking Rin's hand and kissing her palm. "Don't worry though. I'll forgive you this once." He said. He reached over and tilted the girl's chin up to meet his dark eyes.

{She's so cute when she nervous!} Kagome's eyes widened as Naraku's voice flittered in her mind. {I'd ask her out but Sesshomaru . . . hhhmm I'll just have to get that bloody demon out of the way first.}

The wannabe Goth nodded entranced by the other man's stare.

{Oh man! He must think I'm a total nerd! I don't have a chance!} Rin's bemoaning voice cried.

The wind sorceress and the miko exchanged knowing looks. One didn't have to be a mind reader to see the attraction between the twosome.

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸& cedil;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸ ;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸

2:00 PM

Sesshomaru growled darkly into Kanna's mirror. Damn Naraku. He was gonna kill that . . . that . . . that . . . ! The demon lord clenched his fist from where he sat on the couch/bed thing psychiatrists were so fond of using.

Kanna looked at the demon lord from her seat with unfeeling eyes. "Sesshomaru-sama. You must let Rin go. She is centuries old now. She can decide for herself." Naraku's albino attachment hadn't changed all that much over the years except for the fact that she was as tall as Kagome now and that her hair had been cropped short in the traditional page boy style.. She still wore all white only in place of her kimono was a cotton white ankle length summer dress.

"No. He will hurt her." He growled.

At last progress! The albino placed the mirror on a table beside her. "No. You are afraid."

"I fear nothing."

"You lie."

Sesshomaru threw a glare at the albino child, but she didn't flinch. "Elaborate."

"Abandonment issues. You fear that once Rin attaches herself to another man she will eventually forget about your existence. You fear facing this world alone."

"What are you?! My psychiatrist!?"

Kanna just barely resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "That's what Konema is paying me for." She muttered.

The demon lord threw another glare the younger demon. "What was that?"

The albino child sighed mentally before continuing. "Did you ever feel abandoned you as a child? Your father? Maybe . . . mother?"

" . . . . ."

"Fine. Since we have a couple of minutes left we'll do some word association." Kanna picked up her clipboard. "Light."


"Angel."

"Sword."

"Tetsusaiga."

"Father."

"Asshole."

"Brother."

"Asshole Junior."

"Mother."

". . . . ."

"Spider."

A growl. "Naraku."

"Daughter."

"Gothic stage."

"Dragon."

"Ryuukotsusei."

"Fox."

"Theif."

"Dead."

"Inuyasha."

"Abandoned."

"Mother." Sesshomaru said without thinking. He cursed mentally when he saw the raised eyebrow and small smile gracing Kanna's visage.

"I see. Well your session is done for now Sesshomaru-sama please send in Inuyasha next."

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸& cedil;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸ ;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸

2:30 PM

Kanna resisted the urge to throttle the hanyou as he scowled pointedly in her direction from the couch/bed thingy. "Fine. Word association then." She said picking up her clipboard. "Light."


"Kagome."

"Sword."

"Tetsusaiga."

"Father."

"Fuckhead."

"Brother."

"Fuckhead Junior."

Kanna raised an eyebrow but continued "Mother."

". . . . ."

Kanna sighed. The brothers had the same issues. "Spider."

A growl. "Naraku."

"Daughter."

"None."

"Dragon."

"Ryuukotsusei."

"Fox."

"Shippo."

"Dead."

"Sesshomaru."

"Abandoned."

"Mother." Inuyasha blinked. He glowered at Kanna growling fiercely.

The albino child nodded scrawling something down on her clipboard. "I see. Since we have a whole hour left let's discuss your childhood . . . . ."

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸& cedil;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸ ;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸

2:33 PM

Rin, Kagome and Kagura chatted amiably about the past as they walked down the forest path with Naraku trailing behind them. Well more like Kagome and Kagura catching up and Naraku standing beside Rin who kept sending the black-haired hanyou shy glances while the said halfling looked gently at the woman-child.

Kagome looked at Kagura with a sly grin which the wind user returned with a mischievous smile. You know. That glance that passes between two similar minded women when one woman's daughter plays with another woman's son and the two women want grandchildren A.S.A.P. Yeah. That one.

"Ah hello ladies!" A velvety voice called.

All four looked up to see a certain silver haired kitsune leaning against a tree with a twinkle in his golden eye.

Kagome swallowed hard. Damn. It was like looking at a hybrid with Sesshomaru's sexiness Inuyasha' ears mixed in kitsune suaveness!! 'He's probably gay. All the ones who are the gods' gifts to women are gay. Which made them gifts to men. But then what about the gods' gift to man? Were they lesbians? Wait focus!!'

"Youko." Kagura said dryly brandishing her fan. "What brings you out?"

"Youko?" Kagome asked confused. That voice. The kitsune's voice sounded so bloody familiar.

The silver fox grinned toothily at the miko as he sauntered up to her with a saucy grin. He took her hand and kissed the palm of it grinning. "Youko at your service Miss 'Miko' Higurashi."

'Youko!! GIVE ME MY BODY BACK!!'

[Oh hush! I'm winning her over now just sit back and relax. You'll thank me when we have her writhing beneath us in - ]

Shuuichi rolled his eyes. ~You're getting ahead of yourself idiot! Don't you remember how possessive Inuyasha and Kouga were? Remember? That and the fact that those two have been pining away for centuries - '

[She's looks like she'd be a wild cat in bed. Maybe a tiger.] Youko mentally grinned. [Aside from the fact that they scratch damn hard they're - ]

~Aren't you listening you pompous jack?! Just leave her alone and give Kurama back the controls - ~

[NO!] Youko pouted. He mentally stuck his tongue out at Kurama. [And you can't make me! NOT in front of Kagome anyway. She doesn't even know about our schizophrenic problems.]

Kurama sighed in aggravation. 'Okay! Fine! I can't change back with Higurashi here anyway so I'll give you free reign for now fox.'

A whoop of joy.

'BUT if I find any reason at all to pull you back. I'll pull you back.'

Kagome blinked upon hearing the arguing voices. Then it clicked. Kurama. Youko and Kurama were sharing the same body!!

But then who was the third voice?

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸& cedil;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸ ;,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸

Not much of a cliff hanger . . . .

Sorry for taking so long in writing this. =P

Thanks to all my reviewers!! =D