Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Soul of demons ❯ Reborn Again, Inuki form ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-Chapter 2-
 
He was standing in a lush forest seemingly untouched by human civilization, green trees everywhere, sweet clean and, no touch of pollution. It seemed that the forest was a paradise.
 
Then suddenly the scenery in the sky changed to twilight with a strange red hue the color of blood with a dark navy blue that seemed to last forever. In the middle of this was a black ring of fire and demonic vine where voices, soft and deadly, barely audible voices came from. The forest caught fire but didn't burn. The ground was now stained with blood and through this all a single figure stood.
 
The figure had long silvery white hair and was dressed in a red kimono made for men. The man, no Demon had large Amber eyes and long claws and sharp fangs. He had two white ears on the top of his head and he seemed to be in a trance, as no sign of him seeing what is around him.
 
A bright flash of a strange light that, instead of brightening things, darkened them.
 
Another two figure's stood there stood there and joined the first. One was dressed in Japanese school uniform while the other was dressed in traditional clothes of a demon noble.
 
One of the new figures had shoulder length red hair tied in a pony tail, while the other resembled the very first figure but was taller and skinner and had a long white tail wrapped around the waist like a belt.
 
The tree figures were Suuichi Minamino, Youko Kurama, and Inuyasha.
Youko and Suuichi were then pulled together as if they had no solid form and they combined to form another half demon, who's name was simply Kurama.
 
This half demon, genes were so thoroughly mixed you coundn't tell where the human began and the demon ends or vise-versa.
 
This half demon then was then combined with Inuyasha.
 
There was a bright flash of light and the forest fires around them went out and the ring of fire and vines whispers grew loud enough to hear the smugness of a job done well. The ring had successfully had made a new demon that had the powers of all the combined and still had human genes for disguise, but was 100% pure demon. A new type of demon.
 
This New demon stood where the trio of figures once was. He had waist length hair that had not only one color. It was streaks of white, black and red hair mixed so thoroughly that it was exactly one third of every one of those colors. He was as pale as the moon and seemed to glow with hidden power. His iris's were a deep shade of gold with rich emerald green streaks and his pupils seemed to absorb light, as they didn't show what the demon was thinking and never will again. On each cheek there was tree jagged stripes of violent violet. His face seemed to be carved out of a pale marble, with a hint of what women would describe as beautiful, as only a demon can have. He was tall, about 6'2' and was well muscled. his claws were a midnight black that seemed to cut through light itself and were sharp enough to cut trough the toughest medal. His Ears were where a normal human may have them. His Teeth were as forbidding as his claws but they were ivory white. He was dressed in a black with silver trim Japanese student uniform and over that was a cloak that put shadows over his face, if you could even see the cloak that is, for it was an invisibility cloak and if you could see it you would see a blood red with midnight black colored cloak and the two colors were swirling around it in a unbalancing manner. He wore a necklace made out of fangs and dark gray beads, but the curse on them lifted, but the link they provide not. A strange mark on his right arm showing a circle and in the circle was a triangle. In the middle of the triangle was a eye. The eye's iris was the same color ass his own eyes and the "white" of the eye was the colors of his hair.
 
All in all, this new figure showed hidden power and a veil of mystery and elegance that only a demon or one raised as a demon can have.
 
He became aware of his surroundings for the first time during the o deal and his basic mind was of the Suuichi and Youko hybrid, while his new personality was now a mixture of the three. With this new form also came alien knowledge and abilities, for example, several spells, nonfocus magic,(no amulet, staff, wand) new control, powers and of course memories of Youko's and Inuyasha's, the latter not wanting to reveal themselves until some out side stimulation. And much, much more.
 
Amid the new wealth of knowledge and powers came the ability to aura read, transform his state, change appearances and of course 7 times the amount of power he had before.
 
He then read his own aura and found he had one soul now and that he was now a new breed of demon. His species' blood overpowered all others completely so all children are pure demon, but traits from the mother are passed on. There is no blood relation to the child and the mother.
 
He pondered this and other things his aura told him, like the fact that someone was going to die soon, that his spirit energy had two cores of energy, one for focusless magic, one for his normal uses.
 
"What the hell happened?" he asked aloud. His voice was now deeper, and now had a slight musical quality to it.
 
He shook his head slightly in amazement. He looked around at the forest and saw a stone pillar that wasn't there before, but he didn't know that. He jumped over and marveled a bit at how effortless that movement was. On the pillar was writing and it said. "TransForestation. Population 3. Exit tap stone three times with your right hand and say your destination. Entrance tap Seal of TransForestation on right hand with left hand and say "TransForestation Entrant Inuki".
Warning Only Inuki demons and Spirit Deity's can be in this realm.
 
So he was a Inuki, strange name but it serves its purpose. He tapped the stone 3 times and said "Where my conscious mind was before this."
 
There was a roaring sound and a blast of light and he fainted.
 
-Park where Hiei is-
 
Hiei's eye's widened. He was wondering what was going on and was trying to assess the situation.
The fox's body was lying on the ground changing as his souls were absorbed by the unknown one and he was trying to hold it off, to no avial. Then suddenly the souls of the fox were absorbed and here was a new soul, strong, nothing of the fox's missing and new powers and memories to gain. Hiei then saw a flash of light and saw something that made him do something he would never do, or do again.
 
He gasped and fell backwards on his ass.
 
Kurama was no longer a fox so he couldn't call him that and Kurama was something different, darker, and different.
 
~Kurama POV~
 
Kurama opened his eye's and sat up, breathing heavily for his new form, but normally for anyone else. He looked around. he was in the bush he and Hiei were in earlier and saw Hiei sitting on his butt, looking bedeviled and surprised at him.
 
Now Kurama was scared. Nothing and I mean NOTHING can get Hiei looking surprised, angry but not surprised.
 
"What are you looking at Hiei?" asked the new Inuki
 
Hiei stood up, stopped looking surprised and started wearing his trademark scowl before talking.
 
"Your new looks." came the straight foreword answer.
 
"My souls are one now, it seems."
 
"So the great Youko is dead?"
 
"No, he lives on in another's body, as well as another demon."
 
"Really, so what do I call you now."
 
"My name, as you should have been doing for awhile now."
 
"Do you know what you look like at the moment?"
 
"As I can now aura read, Yes I Know."
 
Hiei stood silent for a minute. Then perked up a second later, as did Kurama. Someone they knew was coming fast. "Hide." commanded Hiei and Kurama appligged and hid in the shadows and blended in to look like a plant.
 
"Hiei", Shouted a bubbly sweet, air-headed and slightly worried sounding girls voice, "where are you, there's a case, it's about Kurama."
 
Hiei just stood there and waited for the blue haired angel of death, AKA Boton.
 
"Oh there you are, now I have to tell you first before I go to Yuske
 
"Hpm" said the bored sounding Hiei.
 
"Kurama's aura has completely disappeared, and to make matters worse a new demon that lord Koema cant track is loose in the city. Lord Koema suspects that the demon broke through the barrier and is from deep in the demon world.
 
Kurama started gesturing in the air and made sealing and signature masking runes in the air and then said.
"Not Quite."
 
-Batons POV-
 
Boton was worried about Kurama. She wouldn't tell anyone that she had a crush on him in either form.
Her worry turned to fear as she heard a strange, unknown persons, musical sounding voice say.
"Not Quite."
 
She turned around in time to see a glowing light strike her in the side. she looked at her side and saw no injury, but runes. She looked at them in shock. Sealing and signature masking runes. They sealed her to this plane of existence and she cannot attack the person that put the runes on her and Lord Koema cannot find her any more. She turned more and looked at the person who put the runes on her. She was shocked at the demons appearance. Though she was looking at a person that attacked her, she started to be infatuated by his appearance.
 
He was (see description a few paragraphs up).
[authors note - I hate describing people more than once]
 
"Don't worry Boton, I'm not going to hurt you. I..." Boton cut him off with a look of intense disbelief that the demon laughed in a manner that was in no way evil.
 
"As I was saying, I just didn't want you to run off when I showed up. I'll release you in a second."
 
"Oh, stop messing around and tell her you.." Hiei began but was cut off from a glare at least 375 times worse then his.
 
Now Boton was curious as to what Hiei meant, so she voiced her opinion.
 
"Tell me what?" She asked in a fearful, yet curious manner.
 
"Tell you that you are looking at the demon that you seek, that disappeared." said the demon who Boton now connected to Kurama and she fainted into shock.
 
End Chapter2
 
-Authors note-
Thank you dslkfjsdlkfjsdalkfjsadklfjaslkfjksdljflk?????????????????? , dark soul, Ryukotsusei, and kagome15 and sorry about the wait my computer does not cooperate with the site to well I will update soon, I hope.