Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tears ❯ Forever ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tears

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. This was inspired by Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton. I hope you enjoy this, and please tell me where you want me to go with this fic, for I want it to be a crossover, but with which anime?

~Would you know my name

If I saw you in Heaven?

Would it be the same

If I saw you in heaven?~

Kagome sighed as she leaned against the God Tree. So little time had passed since that day, and she missed him like crazy. She was afraid to sleep at night. Afraid to see his haunting golden eyes. `I wonder how he is doing in heaven…if I joined him right now, would he know my name? Would he know me?' she thought, a few lone tears escaping her eyes. `Would things be the same between us, the way it had been before he…left? Would he still love me?' A few more melancholy tears made a quiet and sorrowful journey down her face. The thunder boomed up above, telling Kagome it was about to rain.

~I must be strong

And carry on

`Cause I know I don't belong

Here in Heaven.~

The rain fell, casting an eerie glowing affect around her. Some bitter tasting tears mixed with salty rain made their way into her mouth. `Will all I ever do is cry? He told me to be strong, to move on. But I can't live without him. I know I don't belong where he is yet. But-I want to see him, even if only for an hour,' she thought to herself. The drumming of the rain helped to stop some tears as she felt a comforting presence by them.She didn't really think of rain as sadness and hurt. Rather she thought that each one was someone's romance story.She wanted to stop the pain in her heart, but it would stay with her for the rest of her life, she accepted this, as she once accepted that he would go to Hell with *her*. But the thing, he didn't. He decided to go on living for the one he truly loved deep in his soul. `Me.'

~Would you hold my hand

If I saw you in Heaven?

Would you help me stand

If I saw you in Heaven?~

Kagome sat underneath the bench he had made for them one time. She let the rain splatter on her and drip down her samp skin. She was truly comforted by the rain, no matter what anyone thought. He used to hold her hand. She felt as if she was in Heaven. `Would he still want to hold my hand in Heaven? Would he help me stand? Would he still love me?' These thought rushed through her head. *Of course he would* said the angel at her side.^That's right^ said even the devil on her other side.Kagome smiled and tilted her head back. She savored the feel of the cold drops blending together as they dripped on her. It seemed as if the Heavens were crying for her.

~I'll find my way

Through night and day

`Cause I know I just can't stay

Here in Heaven.~

She would find her way. She promised him she would. He promised that he'd be watching over her. "No matter what," hehad said."I will protect you. Night and day, sunny days and rainy days, the good days and bad days. I know I can't stay here, and I understand if you want to stay in your time. I know that it has painful memories, but Kagome. I love you and will always be in your heart." He would always be in her heart. He wouldn't let his soul be in Heaven, he'd make it stay with her. And his heart would be with hers. A small, soft and angelic smile of bitterness and happiness slowly appeared on her delicate features. He really loved her that much.She would wait forever if she had too; just as long as she could be with him again.

A/N: This is NOT over! I repeat NOT over! I jst need you to tell me which other anime you want me to put in this. Kenshin or Yu-Yu. Please review and tell me which one ya think. This may or may not be and I/K pairing. It depends on the votes. Please tell me by reviewing! Thanks all!