Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tears ❯ Carry On ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tears

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. This was inspired by Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton. I hope you enjoy this, and please tell me where you want me to go with this fic, for I want it to be a crossover, but with which anime?

~Time can bring you down,

Time can bend you knees.

Time can break your heart,

Have you begging please, begging please.~

Kagome had learned that time really could make you submit to it's every whim. When she first lost him and realization finally sunk in, she was brought to down ontoher knees in grief.She thought time would heal her heart…but no. Time brought her heart more pain and grief. Hell, it had her beggingwhat ever Gods up there to let her have him back.

~Beyond the door

There's peace I'm sure.

And I know there'll be no more

Tears in Heaven.~

But that was okay. She accepted this. Beyond her world, into the other one, she was almost sure that there was always peace. She knew there were no tears. If there was, they wept together. Like when it rains. Like now. She loved it. They could cry together. He could cry with her. She once again felt her eyes well up, but with a little happiness this time. He would always do everything with her. And in Heaven, he had the others to comfort him. She was happy that he had comfort. Anything for him to be happy.

~Would you know my name

If I saw you in Heaven?

Would it be the same

If I saw you in Heaven?~

He would know her name. She was sure of it. She would see him in Heaven. She couldn't wait, yet she knew she had to. Everything would be the same as it was on Earth, with the exception of wings. The angel at her side smiled at her. She spread her wings and covered Kagome with them. Kagome was happy right now. This was one of those rare moments where everything would seem okay and normal. Almost as if she would run into the village, praying that he wasn't mad at her for staying away for so long. Then getting in a fight with him before sitting him. She smiled happily at the memory. It made her laugh a sweet, rich laugh as she remembered how he would curse at her after she sat him.

Then they would go on a search for the next shard and Kouga would appear. He would get SOOO jealous. Kagome had to hold back fits of giggles every time she saw the cute angry face he made when Kouga would grab her hands and declare her his woman. Kagome would love to sit him when Kouga made his escape and then help him up. Those little moments between them were the world to her. Just a little moment to themselves where he would let his affections show to her and even return her smiles. He didn't look so lost and hurt at those times. And she always resisted the urge to kiss him at those times.

~I must be strong

And carry on,

`Cause I know I don't belong

Here in Heaven.~

He told her to be strong. And she kept that promise. She only had broken down once. He told her to carry on without him. And she is. She would wait until the Gods decided it was her time, living each day as her last, just for him. He told her she didn't belong in Heaven yet. And she believed him. She would continue to go on and be herself without him, just as long as his spirit was with her. And so, she carried on.

A/N: Okay, thanks for all the votes! You can vote for whetherall Inuyasha, Yu-Yu, or Kenshin. This is the last chance you will get to vote, so please do. And only vote once okay!

Aleaha: Hey…I LOVE this song! Thanks for telling me what ya thought about my story and stuff! I was scared people would flame it for its sadness, but no one did! Thanks all! And I can't believe I made you cry! *sniff* That is DEFINETLY a first! Thanks SOOOO much!

Nicole: Thanks for the vote! And I am glad you like another of my stories! Thanks sooo much hun!

Nienty: Hey! Wow…this is your first review? GOD I FELL SPECIAL! OH and no, no hun! I sort of like being told what to do! Umm…please don't hate me for asking, but are you a guy or girl? Ya don't have to tell me though! I am glad that this story touches you! Thank you for your vote! I have now added that as another option! Thanks so much hun, and I hope ya liked this chapter!

M52: Hello! Haven't you reviewed one of my other stories too? *rubs chin in thought* Anyway! Thank you for your vote! I also like Yusuke and Kagome pairings, and I tend to write them with YYH/IY crossovers! Well, thanks so much for your vote and review! Hope ya enjoyed this chapter!