Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tears ❯ Alone All Along ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tears

Disclaimer: Well-I have 2 votes for this to be YYH xover, so that's where I am going. Please tell me the pairings. I/K, Y/K, H/K, K/K, or Kuw/K.Also I do not own the songs I am using.

Poll:

I/K: 1

Y/K: 1

~I'm so tired of being here

Suppressed by all my childish fears

And if you have to leave

I wish you would just leave

`Cause your presence still lingers here

And it won't leave me alone~

Yusuke sighed as he walked passed that one special bench in the park. He hated coming back here, but all his childish fears were put to rest as he came back. She had to leave, but she made it hard. God! If she just wanted to leave, then she should have done it without getting all mushy and shit on him. He walked over to the bench and ran his hand over the top. He sat down and could feel her lingering presence. Why wouldn't it go?

~These wounds won't seem to heal

The pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase~

The wounds in Yusuke's heart truly didn't seem to heal. His heart had been hurt many times, but the last blow really did it. He felt his heart break in two when it happened. Time could never erase what had happened to him, and he wished with all his shattered heart that it would.

~When you cried I'd wipe away all your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all your fears

I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have

All of me~

After all he'd done for her, she left. He comforted her, he protected her. He helped her along the way and she didn't even know it. You stole my heart, slowly at first, and thenseized it all away. You left and took it with you. Then you gave it back one last time, bruised and beaten. How could you?

~You used to captivate me

By your resonating light

Now I'm bound by the life you left behind

Your face it haunts

My once pleasant dreams

Your voice it chased away

All the sanity in me~

You captured my heart. You were the light of my life, the light that drove me to continue living. I'd do anything for you, even die. Hell, I almost did countless times. But the life you left behind when you leftbinds me to stay here. How could you leave me like that? You face always haunts me in the night, making my pleasant dreams nightmares. And when you speak to me in my dreams, I feel like I'm going crazy. Why don't you leave me alone?

~I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone

But though you're still with me

I've been alone all along~

You're gone. You're gone. I know you're gone. But you aren't. You still come to visit. You're visiting tomorrow. No matter how much I tell myself you're gone, that you're dead to me, I still can't help the feeling of loss, regret, or is it loneliness each time you come. Maybe my mind is trying to tell me something. And I think I finally understand it. Even though I was happy while I was with you, I felt a nagging feeling in my soul. And no I realize, after being it for so long, that even when I was with you…I felt alone.

A/N: Okay! All done! Thanks to all my reviewers and my Ne-Chan(Fox)and Ne-San(Kasumi)who, even though they don't know it probably, encourage me to write this fic thru their wonderful kindness. And do you know who I was talking about? *coughcoughkeikocoughcough* Heh…

MM.org

Aleaha: I know-I'm attached to the characters too! Glad someone is with me! Yeah-I cry a lot when someone dies too! I have brown eyes though heh. And I'm glad I can make you cry! To me it is a compliment, so thanks!

Yasai: Thank you! I love Tears In Heaven too! Thank you for the compliments! I know-my eyes also welled up with tears when my mum told me what the song was about. Then I found this Trigun wallpaper that was sooo sad and had these lyrics in them and I'll shut up! It's okay that ya don't got any suggestions. I'm like that too! ^-^;;; Well-I hope this suited your requirements! Thanks a bunch!