Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Cheating Heart ❯ Featuring Kagome ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dudes! Another story! Go me! OK, this is on FF too, like my other ones, but every time I try to post or update on there, it screws with my computer so I'm putting my stories on here so I can update and stuffs.

Um, so you peoples don't get confoosed:

Ages:
Kagome-20 Rin-21 Sesshomaru-22 Koga-23 Hiei-24 Kurama-22

Ok, on with the story!

Chapter One
Featuring Kagome

'That bastard! How dare he cheat on me! With my own sister! I my room! Five years of my life wasted. Five damn years! If he thinks I'm going to forgive him for this, boy, does he have another thing comin!

--Earlier that day--

"Rin? I'm home! I got the stuff you asked for so come and get it!" Kagome put her keys on the side table and put her jacket in the closet. She left the bags by the door figuring her sister could find them if she needed to.

"Rin?" She waited a minute but received no reply. She shrug her shoulders and started up the stairs to her room.

Kagome paused at the foot of the stairs and browsed the shelf that held all of hers and Rin's movies. She selected a dvd and walked the rest of the way to her room.

She opened the door to her room, but being the clumsy person she is, tripped and dropped the dvd. "Great. A perfect ending to a perfect day."

She picked up the dvd and tossed it onto her bed, accidentally hitting her sister. "Oops, sorry Rin, I-Rin? What the hell?" she muttered.

She pulled back the covers and saw Rin snuggled up with a naked Sesshomaru. She stomped over to her door, slamming it, successfully jolting the couple awake. "What the hell is going on in here?!" she yelled, causing the couple to flinch.

Sesshomaru rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and stared at her blankly for a moment. "Kagome? What are you doing here? I thought you were out of town on business."

"What does it matter?! Why the hell are you in bed with my sister?!"

"UH, you see...we, um..."

Kagome glared at Rin. "Did I ask you? No. I asked my so-called boyfriend so shut up."

Rin looked down at her hands and did as she was told.

Kagome directed her glare at Sesshomaru. "Well?"

"Uh...um...Well, you see...ah, hell." He threw up his hands in defeat. Lifting the covers he raised his eyebrows suggestively. "Wanna join us?"

Kagome was fuming. "What the hell is wrong with you?! The first time I go out of town, you cheat on me?! Why?! I never cheated on you, I never lied to you, I practically planned my life around you, and this is how you repay me?!" She bit her bottom lip, trying to top the tears that threatened to expose themselves. "How could you?"

"Kagome, I-"

"Shut up, Rin. You have no right to speak to me."

"Please."

"Get out"

"W-what?"

"I said get out."

"Just listen to me for a second. Please."

"Listen to what? Why you slept with my boyfriend? How you lied to me about how there was nothing between you two? Why you betrayed my trust in you?"

Rin looked at the floor un answering.

"Get out." She gathered her sisters belongings and threw them at her.

Rin silently grabbed them and left.

"Kag...I..."

"Save it Sesshomaru. I know you're just trying to make yourself say something we both know you don't mean. As of now, I no longer know you. Gather your belongings and leave my house."

He gave her one last look before he walked away, silently whispering the three words she refused to hear: "I love you."

As the door to her bedroom shut, she fell to the floor, releasing the tears she had held for so long.

--End flashback thingie--

As Kagome stormed through the park, she failed to notice the two pairs of eyes watching her from the trees.

"We really should stop invading her mind today. It's obviously not gonna do us any good."

"Hn."

The two beings sped away, leaving the young woman to her thoughts.

__________________________________