Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Cheating Heart ❯ Bad guys then Spirit Detectives ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ello, all! I'm back again with yet another chapter of a probably pointless fan fiction. Oh well. Can't say it's not fun. After chapter 3, updates will be a little slower considering I don't have anything past 3 thought up, much less written. Oops. Enjoy anyways.

Chapter 2

Bad guys then Spirit Detectives

(Someone/Somewhere)

"It worked sir."

"What worked?"

"Breaking up the girl and the demon. Surely she'll discover her powers soon."

"I see. So why are you here? If she's to use her powers, you should be there, should you not?"

"Yes, but-"

"No 'buts'. Get there now."

"Yes, master."

He watched him leave and summoned another servant. "Bring me Kanna."

"Yes, master."

As the servant left, he chuckled ruefully. "Soon, my dear Kagome. Soon you will be mine."

(Somewhere else)

"So, did you guys find out if she's the one?"

"No. She had some...personal problems at the time. We couldn't find out anything."

"Personal, eh? What kind of personal problems?"

"I don't think that's relevant, Koenma."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Kurama." He rolled his eyes. "Hiei, any input on this?"

"Hn. The human is weak and plagued by stupid and pointless emotions. Even if she was the one, she would be of no use." "How nice of you Hiei. The girl just unknowingly told you everything and you say it makes her weak. How would you react if you were in her position?"

"First off, I have no need for ningen emotions, and if I did I wouldn't end up like her. And if by some unnatural force I were to wind up like her, I would simply kill the bastard."

"This isn't the Makai, Hiei. You can't just go walking around killing people, much less a human."

"Were you not paying attention fox? The guy wasn't a human. He was a demon. A strong one at that."

"Still, there are laws-"

"Yoo-hoo! Forget about me?"

"OH, yeah, sorry Koenma."

"Hn." Hiei leaned against the wall, tuning the two out.

"So Koenma, why did you choose her for us to follow?"

"Because she has a strange aura. Certainly you don't think I'd choose a random person and tell you to investigate."

Kurama tilted his head a little and blinked.

"What?! You actually think I would do that?!"

Just then, Botan decided to appear with Yusuke and Kuwabara.

"What are you yellin' about, squirt?"

"Stop calling me that, you jerk."

Kuwabara decided to chime in. "Yeah you jerk."

"Hn. The baka speaks."

"What'd you call me shrimp?!"

"You heard me, you big oaf. Or did you lose your hearing along with your brains?"

"Why you little....uh...little...thing, I'm gonna pound you!"

Botan summoned her oar and knocked them upside the head, effectively making them shut up.

She turned cheerfully to Koenma and looked at him.

"Why are you staring at me?!" He turned to Yusuke and Kuwabara. "And why are you two here?"

"Because we're bored and want some action. Can you send us to Makai?"

"NO! I'm very busy and have some very important business to attend to, so get out!"

"Fine, fine. Come on Kuwabara. Lets go start a fight at the arcade."

Botan opened a portal, and the three left.

Koenma sighed and massaged his temples. "So, about the girl...."


Ok, I admit it's a pretty stupid and pointless chapter, but I needed a space filler. Sorry. Hope you enjoyed it none the less.

Well, until next time. Ja!