Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Referee ❯ Sinister Plots and Sweet Sisters. ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey everyone. I wrote about three pages of this story last night, but my computer malfunctioned and made it disappear right before my eyes. Grr! Mad props going out to DarkMiko89, my beta(she changed her sn). She put her first story, Tears up at media miner, it rocks! Well, I am still torn when it comes to pairings for this story, so here is the deal. You tell me which to characters are helping Kikyou, and I will let you choose the pairings. Even my beta hasn’t guessed right.Well, Ja!


The Referee



Kagome stood there, her mouth gaping open at such an unbelievable angle that she could have probably caught a fish. Hiei blinked, his eyebrows raising. What was wrong? Could it have been something he said? No, Youko assured him this was the right way to go about things.

Kagome was a very unhealthy shade of puce, as she shuffled her feet nervously, twiddling her fingers, trying to pretend that she wasn’t here. ”Umm, well, you see intimacy.. Gurble… ahh.. Aww fish ticks.”

After a few more minutes, she looked into his ruby eyes, shrugging her shoulders. What the hell. She smiled up at him, placing a little kiss on the tip of his nose.” Sleep with you? That depends…”

He smirked, running a hand down her arm, reveling in the tingling sensation he knew it brought to both of them. ”Depends on what? I’ll give you he stupid fow as a pet if you want.”
“Well if you let me call you my Little Chibi Warrior and I just might think about it.”


Hiei looked ready you kill, as he tightened his hold on her. Pulling the miko against him until they both fit together perfectly, he kissed her, losing all thought as he gave her a strong tongue lashing. She could feel the punishment and the passion infused in the kiss, making her blood run hot in her veins. Hiei heard Kagome moan into his mouth, as he stroked the small of her back with his thumb, sending shots of heat up her spine. She wrapped her arms around him, running those beautiful killing hands in his hair.


He suddenly pushed all the air out of his lungs and into her mouth, shocking her and ruining the mood all at once. Kagome, after getting over her shock, nipped his bottom lips before bringing her hands out of that cute hair she loved. ”Woman, why are you acting like this miko isn’t a challenge? I could defeat her with my eyes closed, but you are a different story.”

“Because I can beat her Hiei, its just ..” She started to whisper, her quiet voice and those sexy lips whispering in his ear driving Hiei crazy. “ I want to find out who her partners in crime are, if they come for us, we can see what kind of firepower she is working with. After all, never rush into a battle ill prepared.”

They would have continued this little interlude, had a Tora youkai not decided to inform them of something. He popped his head through the door, before speaking.” Miss Kagome, sorry to disturb you, but Lord Kouga has been missing for a while now! The agents found his guards, Ginta and Hakaku poisoned. It was miss Kikyou Kagome, we are sure of it! We don’t think they’ll make it Ma’am.”

Kagome didn’t waste any time, grabbing Hiei and running down the stairs. She gathered Kurama, Inuyasha, Hiei and herself into a car, taking off for the intensive healing unit.

After finding that three demons and a miko don’t fit into a cab perfectly, Kagome ended up on Hiei’s lap, not that she minded. When Kurama had offered his, Hiei had snarled like a feline and grabbed the woman with an uncommon speed. After a small game of tug on the miko with Inuyasha, they settled in, Kagome worried for the wolves she considered her friends. Inuyasha’s thoughts consisted of thoughts that Kouga was a pss for getting captured by a human woman. He chuckled.



************************************************************************ ************************************************************************



At the hospital, they ran with Kagome to the two friends she was worried for. And for good reason. They had been poisoned, strong miko poison that could strip the skin off a snake youkai. The brothers suffered from broken bones, abrasions, broken blood vessels in their eyes, and the strong poison that was flowing through their veins, trying to purify their youki.

She held tightly to their hands, her eyes closed. A bright light surrounded the demons as Kagome worked her healing magic’s. Hiei was shocked that a miko could heal a youkai. He had always thought they were incapable, but apparently he was wrong. A strong wave of the light flared into him, filling his fighting soul with peace, and soft lulling comfort he hadn’t known since the womb.

Kurama looked at Kagome, marveling at the beautiful woman, her ravens wing hair flying around her, her power touching the youkai, making them feel whole. If Hiei didn’t already have this woman, he would have jumped her like a dog in heat.

Kagome opened her eyes was she let her powers slip away. Her ees shined silver blue, a unearthly glow that made her look like a goddess.” They should be fine, they will sleep for a while, let them get their strength back, and call me if there are any changes.”

Inuyahsa remembered now why he had loved Kagome so long ago. How this girl, this beautiful woman could have so much power, and still care about everyone, he didn’t know. She would forgive him anything, and he was always trying to get her riled up. Well who could blame him, with those little hands on her hips and that flushed face!

Kagome realized everyone was staring, and shifted in her blue jeans and her Steel Angel Kurumi tee shirt. Why must people stare all the time? She shooed them into the waiting room, while Kurama called his limo. No need to ride in discomfort again, after all, it wasn’t as if they were in a hurry. Kagome wasn’t working until further notice, Hiei’s job was Kurama, and Inuyasha was just a worthless lump.

They waited , and after a fight with Inuyasha and a little mind wandering later, their ride showed up. Kagome didn’t notice though, until she heard a stream of curses, and felt some one grab her hands so hard she thought they were trying to suck the life out of them. She looked up into beady eyes, set into an ugly face. The boy made an elvis wannabe hairdo, and he was super tall.

“Hello beautiful woman, I’m the great Kazuma Kuwabara! Will you go out with me?”

She felt the vein in her forehead pulse, before she started to beat the gargantuan welp within an inch of his life. Kuwabara ran around the room, while Kagome smacked him, punched him and when he tried to hold her off, bit him. After the scuffle was over, Kuwabara was begging for mercy, and Hiei was smirking behind his hand.

Yusuke watched Kuwabara get beat down while he continued to curse at Kurama.” When you say your gonna wait somewhere, don’t fucking leave! How the hell do I guard the most elusive youkai in the world when he always fucking disappears on me, for fucks sake, you cant rely on the midget boy-” He paused, as Kagome whispered something to him.” I mean, little person, you cant always let him keep you safe, that’s me and Kuwabara’s job too you know. Oh, and Yukina and Botan.”

Yusuke finally noticed the girl who had corrected him, and gave her a second look.” Hey, you look like that whorey miko chick that tried to fuck Kurama. Except your eyes are nicer, and your tits are a little smaller, more perky.”

She saw red as she started to choke the boy. She was startled when another pair of hands joined hers. Looking up, she saw a pretty petite brown eyed girl smile at her.” I’m Keiko, this idiot is my boyfriend Yusuke.” They let go of the boy, as Kagome saw a Blue haired girl walked in, followed closely by a short light pink, and lavender haired girl (manga style yukina) with crimson eyes. Kagome stared at the little one, before gasping.” Oh, it’s great to meet you! I didn’t know Hiei had a sister!”

Kurama and Hiei gasped, while Kuwabara blinked stupidly.” Umm, your wrong there, the shrimp and my precious Yukina aren’t related.”

Kagome rolled her eyes.” Yes they are, you idiot, cant you tell by their auras? They are almost the same color. And the red eyes give them away” She felt hands clamp on to her mouth and silence her. She looked around, before smiling nervously. Yukina was staring at Hiei with little tears falling down her face. They hit the floor in little thumps.

The room was tense, even the dim witted members of both groups (aka Kuawbara and Inuyasha) realized the importance of the silence. Kagome suddenly realized that maybe it was a secret. She covered her mouth, before drawing the unknown girl into her arms. “ Oh my gosh I didn’t mean to blurt it out like that.. I thought you knew, oh, it will be ok, just please don’t cry!”

Hiei was in shock. With one simple sentence Kagome had unveiled his secret to everyone .Including his very distressed sister. Did she not want to be his sibling? Was it because of what he had done in the past? All he could do was watch, as his beautiful woman consoled the petite ice apparition, and marveled at the fact that Kagome didn’t even give the very rare jewels falling out of his sisters eyes any notice. Yukina looked up finally, seeing the panicking miko who had calmed her hysterics.

“I’m just.. It’s alright ma’am really, I was just surprised.” She looked at Hiei, and the hurt crimson eyes made him feel like the foulest creature for his deception.” Why didn’t you tell me?”

Hiei looked around, seeing a defensive look on almost everyone’s face.. Well except Kagome, who smiled, and mouthed the words’ tell her the truth ‘at him. He sighed, before grabbing Yukina’s hand, drawing her out of the room. When the door closed, the roar of words was deafening. Kuwabara was ranting about his woman crying, Botan was frantically speaking to Keiko about poor Yukina. Yusuke was cursing about the dramatics of the situation, and Inuyasha was holding his ears, telling everyone to shut the hell up.

Kurama and Kagome sat down, talking in a normal tone of voice, and pretending that the others didn’t exist.” Umm, Kurama-Sama, did I do something wrong? Why wouldn’t That girl know her own brother?”

Kurama sighed, as Youko yelled in his mind to hit on Kagome. ::Now isn’t the time Youko.::

:: There never is a right time for you ! Come on, look at her! Please!! What are you, a eunich?::


“Well, Hiei, as you know, is a forbidden child. Yukina, the girl you just saw, is his twin sister. Through some miracle of nature, Hiei inherited all the fire aspects of his parentage, and Yukina only received her ice abilities. The Ice women are very antisocial toward men, so they cast him out. He had.. A rough past, considering his origins. He hoped to spare Yukina the shame of associating with a murderer. Or at least that is what he said. The truth of the matter is, he is afraid she wont accept him.”

By the time Kurama’s story was finished, all the others were listening attentively. The door creaked open again, as Yukina and Hiei joined them, a smile on the girls face, and a monotone look on the fire apparition, as usual. “ Thank you Miss Kagome, for helping me find my brother. I’m sorry for crying on you.”

Kagome smiled, leaning down and picking up the eight clear gems, and handing them to the beautiful girl, a smile on her face.” No big deal, we all cry. Sometimes.”


************************************************************************ ************************************************************************


Kikyou sighed as she watched her captive try to escape. How pathetic. The chains of Urasue could bind a god, a demon didn’t stand a chance of escape. She felt soft hands run down her sides, and dark hair brush her face. Sighing in pleasure, she murmured under her breath.” Kagome’s power will be mine soon enough. Until then, we will just have to be patient, won’t we, Pet?”

The man nodded, brushing his lips across the sensitive skin on her neck .They left their little prisoner to think on his capture, while they attended to.. More personal pleasures. A small figure stepped out of the darkness, arms crossed as the thrashing demon cursed at the figure in the darkness.

“ What a tangled web we weave .They will pay for what they did to us. One at a time. After all, patience is a virtue.”

That night at their abandoned citadel, screams of pleasure and fury combined, as the world shuddered in fear of the change that was to come.


************************************************************************ ************************************************************************


Well, what do you think? I think it turned out well. Hey, if you guys have any outfit ideas for any of the characters, especially Kikyou, Kagome , Ayame and Kagura, let me know and it will be on them in the upcoming chapters. First dibs goes to Darkmiko 89 if she has any ideas though. Love ya! Click the review button, you know you wanna! Sorry for the long wait, I couldn’t get inspiration. It wont happen again.