Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Whole World's Leaning On Me ❯ Yuske and Kuwabara ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Whole Worlds Leaning On Me

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Yu-Yu-Hakusho…blah blah blah

The Whole World's Leaning On Me

Prologue: Yuske and Kuwabara

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Yu-Yu-Hakusho okay! So, don't sue me because I-I do own them! Muhahahaha! *Zim comes and drags her away* Zim: Now, pathetic humans! You will feel my wrath! Lani: *Bonks on head and ties him up to a tree* Good! Now, back to the story!

Kagome sighed. Today was her first day of high school. She was going to miss her friends (from present time). She had gotten into a high ranking school and her friends were going to another one. "Kagome!" her mother called.

"Coming mom!" she yelled back as she grabbed her bag and headed downstairs. She was wearing a sleeveless white button tee shirt and a blue and white plaid skirt. She had her hair tied in a ponytail and had the 3/4 way complete Shikon no Tama tucked in her shirt. "Bye mom!" she yelled as she left.

At school during lunch:

"Hey, Urameshi. Who's that girl over there?" Kuwabara pointed to a raven haired girl with heavenly dark blue eyes. (Im just gonna have her have blue eyes in dis story okay!)

"I don't know. Wanna go talk to her?" Yuske answered.

"Yea. Come on!" Kuwabara replied. "Excuse me, my fair lady. But what mite your name be?"

Kagome started when a boy with orange hair suddenly talked to her.

"Oh!" Kagome smiled brightly. "Im Kagome Higurashi. Im new to this school. How about you?"

"Well, I'm Yuske Urameshi," said Yuske stepping in. "and this wimp here is Kuwabara."

"Well, it's nice to meet you!" she replied shaking their hands.

"Hey, wanna join us for lunch Kagome?" Kuwabara asked her.

"Sure!" they both offered her their arms (which she took) and started walking to a tree, talking like old friends.

A/N: Okay! I hope this shows now! Hope this is good with you guys!