Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Whole World's Leaning On Me ❯ The project and jealousy part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Whole World's Leaning On Me

Chapter 1: The project and Jealousy part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Yu-Yu-Hakusho okay! So, don't sue me because I-I do not own them but wish to dearly have one as my boyfriend!!! (Except Kuwabara!)

Miroku: So, will you bare my child?

Lani: YES!!!! Oh GOD! You don't know how long I've waited! YES YES YES!!!

*Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Fluffy, Naraku, Kikyo, and Koga all sweat drop*

Inuyasha: Feh. Stupid monk…

Kagome: I can't believe she said YES!!!!

Koga: *bursts out laughing* Y-YEA!!!

Lani: WHAT?! He's SO hot! And since I can't have my Inuyasha cause him and Kagome are going out, and Koga is in love with Kagome, and Sesshomaru-sama hates human except for Rin, all I got left is my hot houshi!!!

Inuyasha: Wha-WHAT! I'm not…

Lani: You ARE now!!!! Kagome, would you do the honors?

Kagome: Of course! SIT BOY!!!!

Inuyasha: … Stupid wenches…

"So Kagome, where do ya live?" Yuske asked as they sat down and started to unpack their lunches.

"I live at the shrine, about 2 miles from here," she answered.

"You mean you walk all the way to school with that backpack of yours!" Kuwabara cried.

Kagome tilted her head, remembering all her walks with Inuyasha. She felt a stinging in her eyes, but held it back.

*************************Flashback**************************

"Kagome, I'm sorry. I have to protect Kikyo. It was my fault she died in the first place," Inuyasha told the teenage girl from the future.

Kagome showed no emotion as she replied, "its okay Inuyasha. I understand." She wandered back to her well. "I have to go to school Inuyasha." She jumped in.

***********************End Flashback************************

"So, how about it Kagome?" Yuske snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Huh?" I'm sorry Yuske-sama, what did you say?" she asked him.

"Sama? Well, anyway, I said would you like me to drive you to school? I can pick you up at your shrine. How about it?" he asked her.

"OOH! Thank you Yuske!" Kagome cried pulling him into a hug. When she let go, he was pink in the cheeks.

"Don't mention it," he mumbled. Thank the gods the bell rang right then.

"Oh! Well, I have social studies now," Kagome said. "How about you guys?"

"Uh-social studies, science, and gym," Kuwabara replied, counting his fingers.

"Me too!" Kagome cried happily. "Let's go!" She grabbed both of their arms and marched off to social studies.

"Good morning class," Mr. Yamashiro greeted. "Now today, instead of reading, we're going to have a project." The class groaned. "Okay, anyway, so…you need to get into groups of," he counted the students. "Three. I want you to write a paper about yourself and your friends. Just so you guys get to know each other. Now then. This is due in three days. That's Thursday," he told the class. "Now go and pick your groups."

All the guys eyed Kagome, hoping to be her partner, but they received glares from Yuske and Kuwabara. "Hey, Kagome, how would you like to be our partner?" Kuwabara asked.

"Okay, sure!" Kagome answered. "We can do the project at my shrine so you guys can meet my family." They agreed and the bell rang to go to their next class.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*After School*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey, are you guys ready to go?" Kagome asked.

"Yeah, come on," Yuske answered as he led them to his car. Kuwabara held open the door for Kagome and she smiled back at him. "Is this it?" Yuske said as he stopped in front of the Higurashi shrine.

"Yup! Come on!" Kagome said as they got out of the car and started leading them up the stairs. When she got to the top, she opened the door and they all stepped inside. "Mom! I'm home! And I brought my friends Yuske and Kuwabara over for our project," she yelled.

Mrs. Higurashi emerged and greeted them all.

Kagome led them into her families library and they started on their project.

A/N: hey! Wow! Thank you for reading this! And thank Sunstar my gurl all of you for letting me know she liked this fic! Hehe! I had like 7 hits but no reviews….wah! well, thanks to all for reading! Please, if you do read this, iask you to review cause it doesn't take more than aminute and I am motivated to write since I noe ppl like my story! Thanx all!

Sunstar: Hey! Thanks for reviewing! Actually, that was the prologue only where she met Yuske n Kuwabara, so I'm sorry this is really short so far! And for the pairings, I'm headed to yuske/kagome, but I might make it a Inuyasha/kagome….maybe I'll make 2 sequels or an alternate ending…humm…well, I hope u like this chapter and I want to again thank you for again saving one of my fanfictions! I love you my dear friend as a fren of course! And also, who do you think is hot in Inuyasha or yu-yu-hakusho so I can put u in da disclaimer?

Thanks all for reading! N if you review, the next 2 new reviewers will be in my disclaimer side story! Ai-Lani