Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Whole World's Leaning On Me ❯ The project and Jealousy part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Whole World's Leaning On Me

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or yyh. Do not sue me or I will have my man Miroku suck you in with his air void.

Miroku: Whatever you want darling.

Sango: HENTAI!!!! (Miroku receives 6 bumps on his head.)

Lani: How could you Miroku! Still groping when we're going out! *bursts into tears.*

Christyn: Good job you stupid monk!

Sango: Oh, you'll pay houshi! You'll pay!

Kagome: And just what are YOU laughing at Inuyasha?

Kikyo: Kagome, I think it's time we teach Inuyasha a lesson…*identical evil grins appear*

Inuyasha: …! Wait! What are you doing! Sesshomaru help me! Naraku! Use your bee's to sting them away or something! Ahhh!!!!!! NOOO!!!!

Savannah: HAHAHAHA!!!! Woo! Go Kagome and Kikyo! HAHAHA!!!

Koga: Hahaha! Inukuro is getting beaten up by girls! Go Kagome, my woman!

Sesshomaru: *puts arm around Lani* Come on, people want to read your story not listen to how my stupid brother is getting beaten up by the miko's.

Lani: *sniff* Thanks Sesshomaru-sama…

Christyn: Okay, uhh…..I'll just start the story now okay Lani….wanna help Savannah?

Savannah: *Nods and hits the beaten up by Sango Miroku one more time.*

Naraku: Sorry for the long one page disclaimer side story. Back to the real story where I conquer all!!! Muhahaha! Just kidding Lani, just kidding! Sheesh…women…..must be that time of the month….

Lani: … *Bonks on head with help from Sesshomaru, Christyn, Sango, Savannah, and Kagura.*

Chapter 1: The project and Jealousy part 2

*~*=Inuyasha's inner self talking to him.

`and'= what he is thinking

Feudel Era: `Where is she?' a pissed off and worried hanyou thought. `It's been one bloody week! Doesn't she know we have more jewel shards to collect?' You could see a red blur heading thru the forest to the well.

*~*But what if she doesn't want to come back?*~*

`Feh! Why wouldn't she?'

*~*Baka! Didn't you see the way she looked when she left?! Even Sesshomaru shows more emotion than that! It was like seeing a shell of MY Kagome! Like a stupid, dead, walking shell! Like Kikyo!*~*

`Shut up! Leave Kikyo outta this!'

*~*Stupid fucking asshole! No wonder she fucking left! Well, I'd have left you WAY before! Hell, as soon as Kikyo returned, I was so surprised she didn't leave for good, that I was hella pissed at you, you fucking bastard, for even LOOKING at Kikyo the way YOU did! Bastard! You're such a tew-timing, pathetic, mangy, jerk! Why don't you EVER listen to me? Wasn't it I who told you to never be soft with Kikyo or go near her?! Then what happened? That mud and bimbo bitch went and pinned you to that goddamn tree! Kagome is pure, sweet, kind, and trustworthy. The exact opposite of Kikyo! She even has a better body!*~*

`Shut the BLOODY FUCKING HELL UP!'

*~*FEH! FINE! Don't come running and crying back to me when Kagome has chosen another! Asshole.*~*

Inuyasha dropped down into the well. A purple light engulfs him and he lands softly. He jumps out of the well and goes to Kagome's window. He jumped inside, but slipped and landed with a thud.

"Brother Inuyasha!" Sota cried as he ran inside Kagome's room and leaped onto the dog demon. "Ooh! I bet Kagome will be really happy you're here! I'm gonna go tell her!" sota cried and started running down the stairs, into the library so fast that Inuyasha barely caught up to him.

"Oh no you don't!" he growled trying to grab Sota but once again slipping and tumbling into the library.

"A demon!" Yuske cried, grabbing hold of Kagome around the waist with one hand in a protective manner. "What do you want?"

"Inu-yasha?" Kagome said quietly as the hanyou stood up.

"Kagome! You wench! We have to-Who the HELL are they? Why are two men in your house and why are you hugging one of them?!" the hanyou yelled in outrage.

"Eheh…I better get outta here," Sota said to himself and quietly slipped away.

"Get the hell off of her!" Inuyasha growled reaching for tetsuaiga. Yuske only gripped her tighter.

"Inuyasha! SIT BOY!" Kagome yelled pointing to the ground.

"Stupid wench!" he grumbled.

*~*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I told you! HAHAHA! Ahem. See you baka! She already has another man! She didn't even come to your aid as usual! Baka, baka, baka! I do NOT want that soul stealing bitch to be MY mate! You can get Kagome back before it's too late! Come on! Listen to me for once! I don't WANT to go to Hell!*~*

"It's okay Yuske. This is my shard detecting partner, Inuyasha," Kagome reassured him.

`Shard detecting partner! What happened to boyfriend?!'

*~*Feh, I told you. Maybe YOU shouldn't have called her your jewel detector so much! Baka!*~*

"How do you guys know about demons anyway?" Kagome asked.

"Well, it's a long story," said Kuwabara who had been watching the whole ordeal quietly.

"Okay then. I guess we should tell each other about our lives then," Kagome said. She sat down next to Yuske on one side, while Kuwabara and Inuyasha sat on the other.

*************************1 Hour Later**************************

Both groups stayed quiet, taking in all the information. The silence was shattered by Inuyasha's voice. "Wench, we have to go back to collect the shards and stop the runt from crying. Miroku also misses your butt."

Kagome narrowed her eyes in anger. "I have a name Inuyasha. Not wench, bitch, or Kikyo's worthless reincarnation. Kagome. KA_GO_ME! K_A_G_O_ME! So use my name!" she said in a cold voice that stabbed him like ice. "At least Yuske and Kuwabara and even Miroku use my name and show me respect! Heck, even Sesshomaru shows me more respect than you!" She said, and whether by accident or on purpose she dropped her hand on top of Yuske's.

For a split second, hurt passed thru the hanyou's eyes (his inner, sensible, swearing self) but was quickly replace by jealousy and anger (his outer, regular self). He growled very low in his throat and narrowed his eyes slightly.

"I am NOT going back until I'm ready Inuyasha. I need a good education to get a good job. What am I gonna do when the jewels complete? You don't expect me to stay in the past forever do you?" Kagome said sternly, but with a hint of threat and anger.

"Well, when are you coming back? It's a good thing we have Kikyo to help or else we wouldn't get anywhere! Are you that worthless of a girl?" Inuyasha said smugly, knowing he hit a nerve.

*~*….!!! BASTARD! I can't believe you just said that! Damn you!*~*

"SIT!" Kagome screamed, as her tears went over the edge. Yuske wrapped his arms around the sobbing girl.

"Shh. It's okay. You're not worthless. Don't listen to him. I'm sure your way better than Kikyo," Yuske said trying to comfort the girl.

"Inuyasha you BAKA!" a small angry voice yelled. An orange blur raced up and started hugging Kagome. "Mommy, don't cry! Your way better than that lifeless shell, Kikyo!"

Kagome opened her blurry eyes and saw Shippo hugging her. She scooped him up in her arms and rocked him back and forth, stroking his hair, as Yuske released her.

"Umm…Kagome, this probably isn't the best time to ask, but why did he call you mommy?" Kuwabara asked.

Kagome wiped away her tears with one hand and cracked a smile. "Well, since we rescued Shippo, he asked me if he could call me mommy and I said yes and adopted him. Cause he really is my precious son," she said affectionately.

Inuyasha started to stir, but Shippo ran over and used his scrolls to put a statue on his back. He then ran back into Kagome's arms and trying to cheer her up, asked with all the sweet innocence of a child, "Mommy, may I have some more of that yummy chalk-o-leet?"

Kagome laughed and put the kit down, went into the kitchen, and returned with a bar of chocolate. "Thank you mommy!" the kit said excitedly as he devoured the chocolate.

"Well, since we're all finished with our project, I guess we'll go Kagome. Thanks for the hospitality," Yuske said giving her one last comforting hug, while turning red. "We'll see you tomorrow."

"Yea, Kagome. We'll see you tomorrow okay," Kuwabara said, also giving her a hug.

"Bye you guys!" Kagome yelled after their retreating backs before turning to the hanyou. "Inuyasha, I suggest you go back and LEAVE ME ALONE until I'm ready to come back if I EVER do!" she said coldly. "Shippo, take the statue off his back so we can go to bed okay," she told the cub, her voice very sweet, soft, and caring.

"Hai, mommy," said Shippo taking away the scroll then jumping up on Kagome's shoulder to go to her room.

Inuyasha laid there for a minute with so many mixed feelings, I can't describe them. Then, he got up, walked out of the shrine, and jumped thru the well, thinking over and over, `What have I just done?'

A/N: hey! Yay! Okay! Another chappie done! Yay! Damn im pissed at Inuyasha and its my story too! Haha! Lol, well, thanx all for reading and plz review! It takes only a few moments of your time!

Ai-Lani

Kikyo: I resent being called such foul names! *tears roll down cheeks* Why does everyone hate me?

All the girls go over to comfort her.

Lani: I know my dear. I'm sorry, I am starting to not know myself why I used to hate you so much. So please forgive me.

Kagome: Ya know. I really like inuyasha's inner self. And yuske is so sweet too!

*Inuaysha*: You called, my dear Kagome?

Inuyasha: What the hell? How did you-?

Yuske: Yea! Stay away from MY woman!

Koga: YOUR woman! Kagome is mine! Now that Inukuro is out of the way, we got real competition with his innnerself! Damn you!

Kagome: Please don't fite!

Christyn: I feel sorry for Kagome….poor girl. But Inuyasha's innerself IS better competition than the outterone.

Naraku: ….Now I have to fite 2 inuyasha's?! What the hell Lani?

Lani: Don't yell at me! My "boyfriend" is such a jerk to me and now all you can do is yell at me!!!! *tears roll down face*

Sesshomaru: *glares at Naraku then hugs the poor girl* Shh……it's ok. You should have never said yes to that pervert.

Lani: Thanks Sesshomaru-sama.

Savannah: …Uhh……eheh…..heh heh heh….okay….ummm…thanks all for reading this crazy side story, and I'll beat Lani up for making it so long later okay! See ya next time!

Lani: Bai all! I love you guys!

Inuyasha: *mumbles* stupid inner self…..how the hell is he here? And trying to take kagome too!

Okay, btw…..if you review, I will send the next half of the prologue since it keeps on getting cut to your email okay! Gomen about that!

IMPORTANT! PLZ READ BELOW!

If any chapters don't show or are cut plz tell me! This really is making me man! Coz I sunno. This fic is my main one rite now since I finished Don't Leave Me so im pissed that it keeps on getting cut or not showing! Okay, also, if you review n your not a member, and you want the rest of the prologue, please email me your address or leave me your address. I check my mail almost everyday, so I will get to you very quickly! Ai-Lani