Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Whole World's Leaning On Me ❯ Hiei and Kurama ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Whole World's Leaning On Me

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or yyh. Do not sue me. My life sux enof as it is! First my bf is hitting on other girls and now Naraku is yelling at me! Wah!

Lani: *Sniff* Okay, I'm good. Miroku….it's over!

Miroku: WHAT! NOOO!!!! Lani! Please! I need someone to bear me a child!

Lani: Is THAT all you care about? I think you should just be with Sango or something!

Sango: …

Miroku: But….who do you have now?!

Sesshomaru: *clears throat*

Miroku: WHAT! Him!

Sesshomaru: Yes, me. Do you want to do something about it?

Naraku: Now THIS is a fite id like to see.

Yuske: Wonder who'll win.

Christyn: Yea….I bet it'll be…AAH!

*Inuyasha*: Are you okay?

Christyn: Y-Yea….I just got grazed by them. It's nooooh….

*Inuyasha*: Here. Let me help you. *Lays Christyn on ground and puts her head in his lap*

Kagome: Now that is sooo sweet ne?

Savannah: You said it! *Sigh* I wish I had a man…

Lani: Oi! Sesshomaru! Miroku! Stop this RIGHT now!!!!

Sesshomaru: If you say so…..

Naraku: Damn you Lani! Why must you always put a stop to my fun?

Lani: *Eyebrows twitch in annoyance* Kaede…Can you come here for a second please?

Kaede: What is it? *Lani whispers something; Kaede nods and comes back with a necklace. When Naraku has his back turned, Lani slips on it on his neck*

Lani: Naraku…

Naraku: What?

Lani: SUBMIT!

Naraku: What is thaaaah!

*All chuckle at Naraku's fall.*

Kikyo: Now why didn't we think of that earlier?

Inuyasha: Yes, it would have made things MUCH easier!

Savannah: Hey, Kaede. Can you teach me how to make those?

Koga: *sigh* Since everyone's to busy laughing over Naraku, I guess I'll start the chapter. Although it was pretty funny when Lani yelled `SUBMIT!' *rambles on*

Kagome: Okay! Since Koga is to busy, I'll start the chapter! Please enjoy!

Chapter 2: Hiei and Kurama

Last Time:

Inuyasha laid there for a minute with so many mixed feelings, I can't describe them. Then, he got up, walked out of the shrine, and jumped thru the well, thinking over and over, `What have I just done?'

This Time:

"Shippo, would you like to take a bath with me first?" Kagome asked the kitsune cub.

"Hai mommy. But what's a bath?" Shippo replied.

"Hehe. Well, it's sorta like a hot spring, but with bubbles and shampoo and toys," she answered.

She grabbed two towels and went to her bathroom. She told the kit to undress as she filled up the tub with warm water and pink bubble bath. She undressed and slipped into the tub as the kitsune jumped in after her.

"I like this foamy stuff Kagome! It's called bubbly bath right?" Shippo asked her.

She giggled. "Bubble bath," she corrected him. "Let's wash your hair." She put his hair down then poured some watermelon smelling shampoo in it. She rubbed it in his hair, until his head was more like foam than a face. She then splashed water on his hair till it was all rinsed out.

"Wow Kagome! I feel really clean!" Shippo cried in joy.

"Well, of course silly. Here, you can play with the boat until I'm done, then we can dry off and get you something to wear," she told the cub handing him a plastic boat.

As Shippo enthusiastically played with his boat, Kagome washed her own hair and body. When she was done, she rinsed off and got out of the tub to dry off. When she was done drying herself, she picked Shippo out of the tub and dried him too. Then, both wrapped in towels, they headed back to Kagome's room.

"Shippo, would you like to come with me to ask Sota if you can borrow some of his clothes?" she asked him.

"Sota? Who's that?" Shippo asked.

"My little brother. Come on, we'll ask him together so you two can get to know each other." They walked to Sota's room both still in their towels. Kagome knocked on his door then opened it. "Hey, Sota. Can you give Shippo some of your old clothes to wear?" she asked her brother.

"Sure sis. Who's Shippo?" her brother asked. Shippo emerged from Kagome's hair.

"I'm Shippo. Are you mommy's brother?" Shippo asked as he jumped down to meet Sota.

"Yup. Wait a sec. That makes me an uncle! Hey Shippo, wanna sleep in my room tonight? Ooh! Can he please sis? Please Kagome!!!" Sota cried happily.

She chuckled at the boys' enthusiasm. "Of course. Good nigh you two! Don't stay up to late now!" she said before she returned to her room and got dressed in her pajamas, brushed her teeth and hair, and went to sleep.

Beep beep beep beep! The worst sound in the world. It's worse than the screams of people being tortured in Hell. Worse that 1,00 nails scratching on a chalkboard. Worse than the killing sound of lambs. It's your alarm clock!

Kagome growled and slammed off her alarm clock. She stumbled out of bed and got dressed in her uniform. She walked downstairs and poured herself some cereal. As soon as she sat down, Shippo came running up to her. "Hi Kagome! Good morning! Did you sleep well? What are we gonna do today? I had fun last night! Uncle Sota is really cool!" the cub said very quickly.

"Good morning Shippo. Well, I guess you could stay with mom today. I have to go to school honey. But I'm sure grandma will be happy to play with you," Kagome replied.

As this point, Kagome's mother appeared in the kitchen. "Good morning Kagome!" she said in her cheerful voice.

"Hi mom! This is Shippo. My son," she answered.

"Son? Ooh! Look at his tail! It looks soooo fluffy!" Mrs. Higurashi exclaimed, scooping the cub up in her arms and stroking her tail, while Kagome sweat dropped.

"Yeah. Mom, can you watch over Shippo while I'm at school today? Please. I'm not ready to go back to the Feudel Era yet," Kagome asked her mom.

"Sure thing dear," said her mother, waving a hand. "Have fun at school today!"

10 minutes later:

"Good morning Yuske!" Kagome greeted happily as she got in his car. She had pulled her hair in a tight braid today, and it looked beautiful, seeing as how her hair had been wait length.

"Good morning Kagome," Kuwabara said from the back seat.

"Good morning Kuwabara," Kagome said happily as they drove off to school.

Lunch time:

"Hey, over here Kagome!" Kuwabara called her over to a spot under a tree.

Kagome ran over and sat down in between Yuske and Kuwabara. Suddenly, 2 figures jumped out of the tree and landed behind Kagome, who jumped five feet into the air.

"Did you guys really have to scare her that much?" Yuske asked the 2 figures.

"Yes," said the one dressed in black.

"We're sorry we scared you ma'am," said the other one dressed in white.

"Why can't you be respectful like Kurama, Hiei?" Yuske asked the guy in lack.

"Hn," was Hiei's reply.

"Anyway, we just thought it would be good if you met the guys, Kagome" said Kuwabara, once Kagome had calmed down and Hiei and Kurama had taken a seat.

"Well, I'm Kagome! It's nice to meet you!" said Kagome, smiling that irrisitable smile of hers.

"It's nice to meet you too Kagome. I'm Kurama," said the guy in white. "And this is Hiei."

Pretty soon, they were all aquainted and by the end of lunch, they were all talking like good friends. Even Hiei, who after hearing of the girls' stories and powers gained some respect for her.

"Well, we have to go to Social Studies now," Kagome said as she, Yuske, and Kurama got up. "We'll see you guys later!"

Kagome grabbed Kurama and Yuske's hands and started talking to them on the way to slass. Unfortunately for him, Kurama and Hiei noticed Yuske's blush.

"Ya really think he likes Kagome?" Kurama asked Hiei. "And it has only been a month since his breakup with Keiko."

"Hn. Most likely," Hiei said before they both went back to Spirit World.

A/N: Yay! Okay, I just wanted to get in one more chapter today. This was one of my most boring chapters to rite and I bet it was boring to read to huh? I like the bath scene tho. Hehe! Annoying tho he is, Shippo is kawaii! Hehe, well, thanks for reading and I just wanted to get this in so you know hoe Kagome n hiei and kurama meet. And that keiko broke up with yuske. She already has a new bf just ta let ya noe. But yea. Also, I got like 3 more reviews, and I was so amazed that I just wanted to do this for yall! Thanks for da reviews!

Ai-Lani

FireAzuna: hehe! Thanks for the kind words! I really like this fic rite now, and I hope this chappie was okay! Thanks for the review again, and I hope u continue to do so!

Savannah: Hey! Thanks for the review and kind words! Yes, inuyasha's inner self is much better than his outer self as I like to cal them! Hehe! Well, thanks for reviewing again, and I hope u like this chapter! *I don't really tho…lol*

Christyn: Hey! Hehe, yup! Of course your in the disclaimer side story! Why wouldn't you be? Your like my first reviewer for 2 stories so far! That's really ku! Hehe! Well, hehe. Yes….inus subconscious is WAY smarter than himself! I was just riting that, then I don't noe, but I got this strange anger inside of me, and so, inus s.c. is a swearing, wise, hot man! Lol. He really noes wut he wants, but the outer inu don't! hehe! Well thanks for the advice, but I think im planning on making 2 sequels, since I don't noe if people will like whatever I pick! ^-^U…hehe! Thanks again and I hope this was an okay chappie for ya!

Jess: hey! Hehe! Thanks for the review! Im glad you like my stories! Hehe! Well, thank you for the kind words and im sorry this is such a terrible chapter, but im sleepy and thirsty and don't noe if I got sku tomorrow so that pisses me off! Lol, well, thanks again!

Heh1! Thanks to all my lovely reviewers! And I just wanted to say that I got this headband with cat or dog ears like inu's but theyre sorta feathery instead of velvety and black like Kagome's hair! Heh! Ne way, thanks all! *hands out lollies* I luv lollies so I hope u do too! Oh, and I wanna thank Mija for giving me the idea of handing out candy! Hehe! Thanks all!

Ai-Lani

Okay, btw…..if you review, I will send the next half of the prologue since it keeps on getting cut to your email okay! Gomen about that!

IMPORTANT! PLZ READ BELOW!

If any chapters don't show or are cut plz tell me! This really is making me mad man! Coz I dunno. This fic is my main one rite now since I finished Don't Leave Me so im pissed that it keeps on getting cut or not showing! Okay, also, if you review n your not a member, and you want the rest of the prologue, please email me your address or leave me your address. I check my mail almost everyday, so I will get to you very quickly! Ai-Lani