Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Whole World's Leaning On Me ❯ First Kiss...almost ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Whole World's Leaning On Me

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or yyh. Do not sue me. I have to tell my sessh sumthing so im scared…..

Lani: S-sesshomaru?

Sesshomaru: Yes?

Lani: I n-need to tell you something….away from them *points at all inu and yyh people*

Sesshomaru: *picks up gently and jumps away very far* Yes Lani ?

Lani: Sesshomaru…i-I'm pregnant….

Sesshomaru: …. *picks up in arms and twirls around* I love you! *kisses*

Kagome: Wonder what she had to tell him…? Well, ne way thank you all for reviewing Lani's last chapter! Isn't that right Inuyasha?

Inuyasha: Feh….

Christyn: You need to learn some manners Inuyasha! *bonks on head*

Kikyo: You were always ruda ya know….it's a good thing Kagome `sat' some sense into you

Kagome: Why thank you Kikyo!

Kagura: *Whispers to *Inuyasha* do you smell ne thing different about Lani? Is that-Oh my GOD! Hahahaha!

*Inuyasha*: How sweet! Yay for her!

Yuske: Why? What's going on?

Kagome: *puts her hand on his mouth* Shhh! Im trying to hear!

Yuske: *pulls her into him* whatever you say Kagome…

Inuyasha, *Inuyasha*, and Koga: Get you hands off of her!!!

Kagome: *sweat drops*

Sango: Poor Kagome ne Miroku? She has to deal with-HENTAI!!!!!

Miroku: *Rubs head* what ever is it my dear Sango? I saw a uh…..spider and I wanted to get it off you is all….

*Sango keeps on hitting him*

Savannah: Hahahaha! They really will make a good couple ne?

Naraku: Yes! Muhahahaha! Maybe now the stupid monk will die and I wont have to fite him! Go Sango!

Lani: SUBMIT! *Crash and laffs all around* Dango, Miroku STOP!

Naraku: Stupid wench! `Inuyasha's language really is rubbing off on me ne?' Would you stop doing that? First you ruin the fun then you make me eat dirt?!

Lani: ….*Bonks on head and starts hitting him until he's unconscious as eyebrow twithches in annoyance* It's MY story so SHUT UP! *Rambles on about how its her story*

Hiei: Hn. Well, since I'm now in the story, I'll start the chapter. Sorry this was long or short whatever to you, please enjoy.

Savannah: We'll see you at the end of the chapter!

Chapter 3: First kiss…..almost

"Hey, Urameshi are you okay? You look kinda sick?" Kuwabara said as they walked with Kagome to Social Studies. Kuwabara was thoroughly enjoying holding her soft, delicate hand. "Do you got a fever?"

Yuske could have killed him right then and there as Kagome suddenly removed her hand from his and put it up to his forehead. "Hmm….you are a little warm," she commented.

"N-no….I'm fine Kagome. R-really," he stammered.

"Okay, Yuske. If you say so," she answered and grabbed his hand again.

"Good afternoon class," Mr. Yamashiro greeted the class.

"Good afternoon Mr. Yamashiro!" the class chorused back happily. They had only been with him for 1 day, but everyone already liked him.

"Today, you will work in partners and read pages 158-162 in your textbook. When you are done, please answer questions 1-4. You may begin," he said.

"Hey, Kagome. Will you be my partner for this? Kuwabara isn't all to good when we work with just each other. We always argue," Yuske asked her.

"Sure thing!" she said, as they gathered their books and headed to an empty table at the back, hidden from view. Kagome opened the book to page 158 and they started reading.

15 minutes later…..

"Okay, Yuske. Are you ready to answer the questions?" she asked him.

"Yea," he said, taking out a sheet of paper and two pencil's. "Okay, question one: When did the Revolutionary War end?"

Kagome turned back to page 159 and accidentally knocked her pencil off the table. "Oops!"

They both reached for the pencil at the same time and bumped their heads. "Oops! Sorry about that Kagome," Yuske replied, blushing furiously.

Their faces were only half an inch apart. Yuske could see her soft, pink lips and wanted to kiss them so bad. Kagome seemed to be thinking somewhat on the same line and closed her eyes. `Just a little closer!...' Yuske thought as he drew his head closer to hers.

"Hey! Urameshi! There you are! Can I have some paper?" Kuwabara asked, oh-so-conveniently right then.

Both their heads shot up and they were red as tomato's. "Here," he mumbled shoving some paper at Kuwabara. `Damn you!'

"Umm…." Kagome was so flustered, she didn't know what to say. The gods must really like her, because right then the bell rang and they didn't have to talk.

After School,,,,

"Kagome!" Shippo cried as he jumped into her arms. "I had lotsa fun today! Grandma took me shopping and we bought candy and clothes and toys! It was REALLY fun!" the kit said in one breath.

Kagome giggled at the cub. "That's nice dear," she said, as she patted his head. "Hey, I was thinking. How would you like to go visit the group this weekend? Since it's the first week back, I don't have any homework and we can go thru the well on Friday after I get home. Come to think about it, how did you get here in the first place Shippo?" she asked her son.

"Oh! Well, I was sitting on the well's edge, and I stood up to leave but I slipped and fell to the bottom. I was about to climb out when I smelt Inuyasha coming to the well. The next thing I knew, I was surrounded in a purple light and Inuyasha had jumped out of the well again. After a few moments I followed him into the house and then I came to you," the kit explained.

"Hmmm….well, I don't know how it happened, but I'm glad you got to come here and meet Sota and my mom," she said hugging Shippo. "Now, why don't you play with Uncle Sota while I write in my diary okay honey," she told him.

"Hai mommy," he said and jumped out of her arms and ran to wherever Sota was.

Kagome sighed and went up to her room. She pulled out her diary and began to write about her day, when someone jumped in her window.

"Aaah!" she shrieked, before realizing who it was.

"I'm sorry I scared you, Kagome. But the boss informed me to bring you and your kit, as well as Yuske and Kuwabara to Spirit World," Kurama apologized.

As if on cue, Shippo came running into her room. "What's wrong mommy?" she asked alarmed.

Kagome sighed and scooped the kit up in her arms as she followed Kurama into a portal.

Kurama: Short chapter.

Lani: Do you wanna write the chapters from now on, fox boy?

Kurama: N-no! Just saying that it was short is all!

Savannah: *Bonks on head* Leave her alone!

Kagome: …hehe….okay. Thanks to all of you for reading and I'll teach Kurama how to deal with a pissed off Lani, so next time we'll have something more interesting at the end! Gomen about that!

Lani: Yes, gomen ne! Well, I hope you liked the chapter anyway and thanks to all my reviewers!

Heh1! Thanks to all my lovely reviewers! And I just wanted to say that I got this headband with cat or dog ears like inu's but theyre sorta feathery instead of velvety and black like Kagome's hair! Heh! Ne way, thanks all! *hands out lollies* I luv lollies so I hope u do too! Oh, and I wanna thank Mija for giving me the idea of handing out candy! Hehe! Thanks all!

Ai-Lani

dbzgurl_34: hey! Thank you for the kind words and review! Yea, I love Inuyasha too! And yyh! Hehe! I hope this chapter was okay for you!

PRicanBabyGirl04: hey! Eheh….eheh…y-yea, h-here's the next ch-chapter! Please don't kill me! I hope you like this! And thanks for the review!

Christyn: Hey! Hehe! Thanks for the review! And yes, love is in the air! Okay, hehe! Thanks again, and I hope you like this chapter!

Wow, I got threatened! Hehe! Thanks all! *gives lollies* love you all!

Okay, btw…..if you review, I will send the next half of the prologue since it keeps on getting cut to your email okay! Gomen about that!

IMPORTANT! PLZ READ BELOW!

If any chapters don't show or are cut plz tell me! This really is making me mad man! Coz I dunno. This fic is my main one rite now since I finished Don't Leave Me so im pissed that it keeps on getting cut or not showing! Okay, also, if you review n your not a member, and you want the rest of the prologue, please email me your address or leave me your address. I check my mail almost everyday, so I will get to you very quickly! Ai-Lani