Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Whole World's Leaning On Me ❯ Asleep In A Tree ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Whole World's Leaning On Me

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or yyh. Do not sue me. Uhh……well, I got a secret to tell you actually….come here *all lean in* I do own Inuyasha andco as well as yuske an co! I am going to sell inuyasha's fire rat robe on eBayjust to give you all a heads up! *radio-active piggies advance on her* eheh! Gir! HEEELLLPPPPP!!!!

Inuyasha: *eyebrow twitches in annoyance* What do ya mean your going to sell my jacket?

Lani: You got a problem with that dog boy?

Kagome: *sweat drops* great…..Ijust finished helping Kurama….now I gotta teach Inuyasha too….*grabs his hand (much to his liking and Koga, *Inuyasha*, and Yuske's dismay) and brings him to sit under a tree* now Inuyasha. The first thing you should know is that you NEVER piss off Lani…..*rambles on directions and reasons why not to and how to not piss off Lani*

Koga: Lani sure has been in a bad mood lately….

Hiei: *Smirks smugly* But we youkai know why don't we?

Savannah: WHY?! *starts pestering Hiei and clingsonto him*

Naraku: *eyes Lani wearily* Okay, Lani seems to not know how to start any trouble today *mutters* then ruin it and stop my fun *normal* so, here's the next chapter….enjoy!

Chapter 5: Asleep In A Tree

Last Chapter:

"I'm sorry I scared you, Kagome. But the boss informed me to bring you and your kit, as well as Yuske and Kuwabara to Spirit World," Kurama apologized.

As if on cue, Shippo came running into her room. "What's wrong mommy?" she asked alarmed.

Kagome sighed and scooped the kit up in her arms as she followed Kurama into a portal.

This Chapter:

"Good, I see you've brought them," Koenma said as they entered his office.

"Mommy, where are we?" Shippo asked innocently.

"We're in the uh-…" she looked around for help.

"Spirit Realm," Botan answered. "By the way, I'm Botan."

"It's nice to meet you Botan," said Kagome, shaking her hand.

`No fair! That beautiful girl should be shaking my hand.' "Ahem. I am Koenma, the boss around here while my fathers away," he said to Kagome.

"Oh! I'm pleased to meet you Koenma-sama," she said bowing, then shaking his hand.

`Again with the sama stuff' Yuske thought. "What do you want this time toddler?" he asked irritated.

"Well, it has come to my knowledge that Kagome knows about the Shikon no Tama, as well as you all know,seeing as how I informed Kurama and Hiei, and she is also the protector of the sacred jewel. It has also come to my knowledgethat an evil demon, er half demon I mean, is trying to kill Kagome and steal the jewel. Lastly, Kagome's previous form, Kikyo," Kagome filled with hate at this, "has also been brought back to life, and seeks the jewel, but if she gets it, the jewel will be tainted instead of purified, seeing as how she is a corrupt miko now. I want you all to go back to the Feudel Era with Kagome and help protect her. I have already cast a spell on the well so that you may all be able to go thru it," he informed them.

"Umm….mommy? I don't think Inuyasha's going to be all that happy with 4 guys around," Shippo told her.

"Hai, you right. Koenama-sama, I don't think that Inuyasha is going to be all that happy with the arrangements," Kagome said.

"Would it be better help if I came along to help keep the men in line?" Botan asked her.

"Hai, I think so. So, can she come Koenma-sama?" Kagome asked him.

He nodded. "I want you all on this mission now," he told them.

"Toddler, we have school. Not that I mind skipping it," Yuske said. "But is that okay with you Kagome?" She nodded.

"Well, lets get going shall we?" Kurama said as Botan opened a portal and they all walked thru.

"Mom! We're going back to the Feudel Era now okay," Kagome called.

"Mommy, I'm going to go say good-bye to Uncle Sota," Shippo told her and ran off.

"Hey, can you guys hold on for a minute as I get my bag please? Then we can go," she said as she dashed upstairs. When Kagome came back downstairs, dressed in a soft pink sundress with sky blue flowers all around it, they were all waiting for her. "Okay, lets go," she said and they all went off to the well house.

""Who's going in first?" Botan asked as they reached the magical well house.

"Hn," said Hiei as he "accidentally bumped into Kuwabara knockinh him in.

"Ow! What was that for shrimp!" he yelled up.

"Oh yeah!" said Botan remembering something. "We all need to go in before Kagome, then we can all get thru."

So, in they went. First Hiei, then Kurama, the Botan, and finally Yuske ,helping Kagome down with Shippo on her head, while he carried her backpack. A purple light surrounds them and Kuwabara freaks out, holding onto Kagome.

A few minutes later, they were all headed to Kaede's hut. "Kaede-sama! I have some friends. Can I talk to you privately?" Kagome said. "Oh yeah! Miroku, Sango, Kaede-sama, this is Yuske, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, and Botan. Where's Inuyasha?" she introduced them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all!" said Botan. She didn't notice Miroku inching ever closer. "We'll be staying he-HENTAI!" she cried as Miroku got slapped across the face.

"Inuyasha is somewhere in the forest, Lady Kagome. He seemed pretty depressed when he cam back, so we left him alone," Miroku said rubbing his cheek.

"Oh no. Botan, will you tell Kaede-sama the-uh….reason you're all here please? I gotta find Inuyasha," Kagome said as she ran out into the forest. Yuske couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy in his heart.

Kagome ran into the forest calling out Inuyasha's name. She finally found him asleep on his favorite branch in the God Tree. Kagome started climbing up the tree, trying very hard not to wake the slumbering hanyou. After a few minutes, she reached his branch. She tweaked his ears and his eyes shot open. "Inuyasha," she said quietly. "I'm s-"

"Kagome, I'm sorry for being such a jerk," he interrupted her. Kagome beamed, then crawled into his lap resting against him. Inuyasha inhaled her unique scent of lilies, watermelon, roses, and something that was just her, and wrapped his arms around her.

*~*Good! You'reFINALLY listening to me! Aaah….this is the life. My Kagome in my arms. She's so nice and warm. And she smells good. Aren't you glad this isn't Kikyo?*~*

`Just shut the hell up! Leave me alone for a while would ya?!'

*~*Fine. Asshole.*~*

Inuyasha just sat/lay there, holding onto Kagome, when finally, he matched her even breathing.

Lani: Hey! I'm SOO sorry if you didn't want any Inu/Kago fluff, but I thought it was cute okay! Don't worry, something will happen in the next chapter to make their relationship more messed up and Kago and Yuske's more progressing…..lol…don't wanna give off to many details. And I'm SO sorry about not updating forever! It took me 3 days to write this cause I kept on getting kicked off the computer and the computer was taken and stuff. So, please don't be mad at me cause I-I-I-*starts crying*

Sesshomaru: *Runs over to comfort her* She'll be okay, and she's sorry. *Holds sleeping Lani.*

Naraku: Perfect! Now, how to start up trouble?

Christyn: *Bonks on head* Humm…now what was I-Oh yeah! Lani was going to mention this, but I guess she can't anymore ne? Hahaha! Okay, I found this little drawing time line like ting, and the writing on it said… Lani, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kirara, Kikyo, Kohaku, Naraku, Kagura, and Kanna are all related……wow….erm-okay, well I guess that's all! So, thanks for reading this and please review!

Savannah: Yes, Lani is surprised at how many reviews she's gotten so far.

Hiei: Phew…She finallygot off of me…that was annoying..i hope that she doe-ER! GET-OFF-OF-ME!

Kagura: Well, I also found this little note in Lani's little black journal *snickers (not the candy kine!)* and it said….besides about her ahem wild night with Sesshomaru, but also to ask umm…RinDeRomanus if she had a short name or what ever…..okay, thanks all for reading!

Tiger_Blaze: Hey!Hehe! Thanks for the compliments! I actually like writing the little side-story more than the story itself sometimes….hehehe…well, I hope you got the prologue and I hope you don't hate me for making this an inu/kag fluff chapter!

Christyn: Hehe! Hey gurl! Hehe! Thanks for the kind words and compliments! Hehe…yup…I know that it's been overused, but I just HAD to have Kuwabara mess up the kiss…hehe! Yes, and Kurama just HAD to scare the hell outta Kagome…hehe….well, I hope you like this chapter and again blah blah fluff stuff…lol…thanks again!

RinDeRomanus: Hey! Hehe! I know that my spelling and grammarsucks *hangs head in shame* But I was just to much of a lazy slob to use spell check…anf of COURSE you can have Kurama! Hehe….just need to know if you gots a nick name is all! Thanks again for the review and kind words!

ScottishFae: Hey! Hehe! I love iy/yyh crossovers too! Hehe! Well, thanks for the beautiful review, and don't we all want to know how the plot unfolds? I mean, I'm just like making this all up as I go along, like my skit today in Drama…hehe! And I got a good grade too! Lol, well, thanks again!

Vedelle: Hey! Hehe! Thanks for the review! So polite! Sigh…hehe! Yes, I hope this was an okay chapter for you all, and you can flame me or criticize me for the fluff if you want okay! I'm just glad you review! Hehe, thanks again!

Fox: Hey! Hehe! Thank you for the kind words! And yes, I know how you feel about your nickname! It took me 3 weeks before my friendsfinally got it thru their heads to call me Lani instead of Amber! Er! Hehe, well, anyway, I hope you are okay with me calling you Fox. I like that….The Great Adventures of Fox and Lani! Hehe..lol…I'm crazy…ne way, thanks for the great review andpraise! *tear* I love being called great names! Hehe! Thanks again!

Well, thanks again to all my reviewers, I just seem to get a new one evey day! Lol, thanks to you all and once again I am sorry for the long time without updating! But, I hope this was an okay chapter for all of you…ya noe da fluff ftuff…blah blah blah…hehe…okay, thanks again all! I love you all! *Hands out lollies* Hugs n kisses-Ai, Lani

Okay, btw…..if you review, I will send thenext half of the prologue since it keeps on getting cut to your email okay! Gomen about that!

IMPORTANT! PLZ READ BELOW!

If any chapters don't show or are cut plz tell me! This really is making me mad man! Coz I dunno. This fic is my main one rite now since I finished Don't Leave Me so im pissed that it keeps on getting cut or not showing! Okay, also, if you review n your not a member, and you want the rest of the prologue, please email me your address or leave me your address. I check my mail almost everyday, so I will get to you very quickly! Ai-Lani