Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Training ❯ Shopping, Parks, and Pizzas ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I only own Nina. I can only WISH that I owned Inu-Yasha and Yu Yu Hakusho, but I don't. Now leave me alone!


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome and Nina made their way down the stairs, to get to Nina's car. "You know" Kagome grumbles "I think you hate me or something." Nina laughed "Just working on getting you in shape. Besides, you have a bunch of stairs to go up at your shrine." "Yeah, but we don't have this many." Kagome protested. "Trust me" Nina sighed, "by the time we're done, these stairs will seem like nothing."

"So what's everything I'm going to be learning?" Kagome asked as she got into the car. "Your going to be learning healing, as you heard earlier." Nina said, as she pulled away from where she'd parked earlier. Kagome nodded "What else?" "Hand-to-hand fighting, from me and Genkai, and you'll probably spar with Yusuke, maybe Jin, or someone else." Nina shrugged "I don't know."

She stopped at a light, and was silent for a moment. "You'll also be learning weapon use. I'll work with you on archery. You'll also be learning how to handle a sword from me, and also Hiei." "Hiei!" Kagome yelled. Nina winched. "That arrogant little jerk?!" Nina sighed. "That `arrogant little jerk', as you so nicely put it, happens to be an excellent swordsman." "He's a total jerk!" Kagome protested. Nina sighed again. "I'm not gonna say he's NOT a jerk, but all I'm asking you to do is, listen to him. I'm also not gonna say he's going to be and easy teacher. Actually, he's going to be the total opposite. He's going to be pushing you hard every day. He's not going to coddle you or anything, because we're trying to teach you so you can keep yourself alive in the shortest amount of time possible."

Nina pulled into a parking space in front of a store, and got out. "Actually, none of your training is going to be easy." Nina said to Kagome as they walked into the store. "I think the closest thing to `easy training' your gonna get is going to be either archery, or healing, and both of those are going to be tiring. Healing is going to drain you power wise, and archery is going to drain you physically." "Are you serious?" Kagome asked, silently hoping she wasn't. "Yep" Nina nodded. Kagome moaned "Why me?" "Because I don't want you getting hurt or killed. Now go find some pants and try them on."

Kagome wandered around a bit, then went to try the stuff she had grabbed on.

When she came out, she saw Nina talking on a cell phone. Nina noticed Kagome. "What kind of pizza do you want?" she asked her. "I don't care. As long as there aren't any anchovies." Nina smiled and nodded. "That's everything then." She said. She listened. "Half an hour? Ok, sure. Thank you." She hung up. "You found some stuff?" she asked Kagome, who nodded. "Okay, some on them." She paid for the stuff, and they walked out.

"Put the stuff in the trunk." Nina told Kagome as she walked around to the driver's side. "You don't need anything else?" Nina asked as Kagome got in. Kagome shook her head. "We've got half an hour before we can go get the pizzas so…" Nina though out loud. "I know!" she smiled "I'll show you the little park I found last time I came to town."

A few minuets later, Nina parked the car and got out. "Come on" Nina said, as she got out, smiling. "Isn't it nice?" Nina asked, as she looked around. "Yeah. It's so nice and peaceful." Kagome said quietly. She fell in love with the park at once. "It's so quiet" Nina murmured to herself.

About twenty minuets later, Nina looked at her watch. "Eeep. We gotta go." She looked around. "Kagome!" she called, looking around for the other girl. "Yes?" Kagome said from right behind her. Nina jumped, and turned around. "We need to go now." "Okay" Kagome sighed reluctantly. "Can we come back sometime?" Nina nodded. "Sure." They walked back to where the cat was parked. Well, more like Nina walked, and Kagome trudged behind.

They drove to the pizza place, and Nina got out. "I'll need some help brining the pizzas out to the car." Kagome nodded and got out.

Fifteen minuets later, Nina pulled up in front of the steps. "Help me bring the pizzas up. I'll get your stuff later, ok?" Nina said. "Okay" Kagome nodded as she got out.

They started up the steps. Almost at the top, Kagome said, "You know, these pizzas seem to weigh ore that they did earlier." Nina laughed. "Yes, they do seem to weigh a bit more than they did when we first started. But don't worry, we're almost to the top." "Finally" Kagome muttered.

They reached the top of the stairs, and Nina stopped. She turned and looked at Kagome. "Listen, about Hiei." That made Kagome freeze. "What about him?" she asked tightly. Nina sighed. `He'd better not be too hard on her because of the obvious dislike between them.' "Try to earn his respect." She said. "Why?" Kagome practically growled. Nina raised an eyebrow. `Whoa' she thought. "Because" she said, looking at Kagome "When you earn his respect, you also earn his trust and loyalty. I earned his respect because of my fighting ability, and for who I am, and now we have complete trust in each other. That's one way you might earn his respect." Nina shrugged. "He is a strong ally and friend. It is best to have him on you side. I would much rather have him for a friend than an enemy."

Kagome was silent while she thought over what Nina said. She nodded. "Okay. You win. I'll try. I won't guarantee anything but I'll try." "That's all I'm asking." Nina said as she started to walk to the house.

They walked inside, and Nina smirked. "Watch this" she murmured to Kagome, who just nodded. "Pizzas here!" Nina yelled. Instantly, Yusuke and Kuwabara came running our of the living room area. "Finally" Yusuke grinned, "About time the food got here." "What, no `hi Nina, hi Kagome'? Just `the foods here'?" Nina looked at Yusuke with a raised eyebrow. "Whatever" Yusuke grumbled. Nina shook her head, and glanced at Kagome. Kagome looked at her with a look that said `what-the…?' Nina chuckled. "Hey" she said, getting the boys' attention. "Either go help or go sit down." "Fine" they grumbled, and headed for the dinning room. "Those two are such idiots!" Nina laughed. "Are they always like that?" Kagome asked. "Yep. Pretty much." Nina sighed. "Guys are such morons." "Are you saying I'm a moron?" a voice asked. Nina looked over her shoulder. "Hi Kurama. Yes, you do have you're moments where I think you are." He looked at her, and she grinned. "Come on Kagome, let's go put these pizzas in the kitchen before Yusuke and the idiot come looking for dinner." "Okay" Kagome followed after Nina, her thoughts very confused. `This is going to be a very interesting stay' she thought to herself. She smiled `I may be here because I have to train, but at least I have friends here.'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Thanks to all the nice people who reviewed, I feel so loved! *glomps all the reviewers* Thank you! ^-^ *gives cookies to all the reviewers* I said I would, so…Here, cookies.

From Media Miner:

Mija aka Maryann: Yeah, it does kinda remind me of when Inu and Kagome first met. I won't blame her for wanting a sit necklace for Hiei. ^-^ It's gonna be FUN!!! I love to torture Hiei. Hiei: Why me? Me: Because I can. But it's fun to let your mind wander. That's kinda how I got the idea for this fic. But I kinda should have been paying attention in class. ^-^ hehe, oh well. Happy holidays to you too. ^-^

InuKitsuneMiko: I get the idea already. Didn't your fingers get tired typing that? There WILL be Kagome/ Hiei fluff, but not for a while. First they get to have a very rocky start to their relationship. I really have no idea if I will make a lemon.

bloodbunny: Thank you. ^-^

Naimoi: Thanks. ^-^ Glad you found a Hiei/ Kagome pairing. You log in and then review, and it'll show up that you're a member. ^-^

StarDust1219: Thank you. ^-^ Nope, Hiei and Kagome most certainly DID NOT fall in love at first sight. *laughs* More like dislike at first sight. *grins again, wickedly this time* Hiei: That smile is not a good thing. Kagome: I don't trust her when she's smiling like that. *looks at S1C nervously* S1C: *ignores them* anyways, I agree, Hiei's just not the type of person who would fall in love at first sight.

From Fan Fiction:

Kitsunenomen: *grins wickedly* I love hurting Kuwabara. He..grrr.. I don't like him. I wish Hiei would make him `disappear'. *strangles Kuwabara and had Shizuru beat him to a pulp* Stupid orange haired moron.

Kay-san1: *glomps* of course you glompable, everyone is. Well, almost everyone. *glares at Kuwabara* I'm going to have LOTS of fun with the love/hate relationship. Maybe I'll let Inu get someone. But all I can say is, Kikyo will die! I hate her! She's such a bitch! Inu: What did you say! Me: Inu, DOWN! Inu: *Thump* When I finish this fanfic, I wanna write a Hiei/ Shizuru, because THAT would be an interesting one. He's a demon, she's a human. Hell, she's Kuwabara's sister! Oh god, Botanx10! RUN!! Botan's too damn cheerful as she is, someone like Botan x10, ahhh!!! *laughs* ^-^

Lord Sesshomaru: Thank you. Can I hug you , or will you kill me?

wintersbloodtear: Thanks! ^-^

Neko-Tama: Thank you!

Dark_Shadow_Hiei: Thanks. ^-^ I'll look for your story.

SilverKnight7: Here's the update.

miko: Thank you. Yep, I don't really like it when they just fall in love right away. They're going to fall in love slowly. Eventually they'll end up in love. Eventually being the key word there. ^-^ hehehe

DemonLady1: Is this kinda soon?

babymar-mar: Thanks. ^-^ You'll learn about Nina as the fic goes along. I think later in the fic you'll find out a lot more about Nina. ^-^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Random quote:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." -Anonymous

Okay, this is just something I have to say. DO NOT buy the Yu Yu Hakusho movie. It SUCKS!!! I bought it, and….yeah…. I'm not happy. The voices SUCK!!! They don't sound anything like they should!!! I suppose it's ok…but I don't like the fact that the voices don't sound right, I mean Hiei sounds like he has a British accent or something!!! And Kuwabara……he just does not sound right!!!! Okay, I'm done now….err, hehehe, sorry. -_-;