Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ UnDecided ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Midnight: He he he that’s what you get for messing with me Now review please!! and give me a title for the Story!!!! ^__^
Midnight: remember that i do not own InuYasha and yu Yu hakusho!!
Oh and I still need you to help me ‘cause remember “undecided” is not the title! it’s just the I am still undecided in what to title it
Another thing i am gonna do polls on who’s paired with who ‘cause i’m still undecided in that too so it’s either


Kagome/ Kurama

Kagome/Hiei

Kagome/Sesshoumaru

Kagome/Koga

Botan/Kurama

Botan/Hiei

Botan/Sesshoumaru

Botan/Koga

And the two left over guys whoever they are, will need two other girls so I’ll poll the left over guys with something when this poll is done
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~"Undecided"~



##Chapter One##


~Rei Kai~

“Hmm,” said the Prince of Rei Kai. He had been getting some strange energy from the Higurashi shrine for a couple of years now. Then a two months ago there was a powerful energy coming from it and then everything disappeared completely. Making up his mind he immediately called Botan to summon the whole team.

~*~
“Koenma sir we’re all here,”called out the cheery voice of Botan.

“Yo toddler, what did you call us for,” said the arrogant spirit detective.

“Stop calling me that,” cried the little prince for the millionth time, he thought of little ways to torture his detective when he saw that they were looking at him as if he was crazy then realized he had been laughing like a maniac. Regaining composure he turned to the team. “I have a mission for you all, for about two years now I’ve been getting some strange energy from a shrine in Tokyo.”

“Why didn’t you tell us before,” asked Kuwabara.

“I didn’t think that it was anything, that is until a week ago when a large surge of power came from the shrine and then it had disappeared,” said a serious prince. “I want you all to go and figure out what happened.”

“Is it really necessary for all of us to go?” asked the level headed Kurama.

“Very necessary, the surge of power that I felt is very strong enough to beat you all.”

“What!?” cried Yusuke and Kuwabara. No way was something that strong.

“Hn, so this could be all your fault?” asked the usually silent Hiei.

“He he uh oops?” Koenma laughed nervously.


“Figures that something like that would come from a shrine,” said Yusuke. “Stupid little baby, Keikos gonna kill me I said that I promise I would meet her at the movies.”

“Ha ha Uremeshi your gonna get beat up by a girl,” taunted Kuwabara. ‘Hey,’ he thought. ‘If I can’t beat up Uremeshi then I can at least watch him get beat up from a girl.’

“Shut Up! You don’t know what’s like getting hit with a frying pan!” Yusuke shouted. “It really hurts you know! What’s freaky is where the hell she keeps it!”

They started to bicker until Koenma clears his throat. “Now I want you all to be careful,” warned Koenma. “All we know is that the old man that takes care of the shrine has no power at all but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t know who has.” Looking at papers on his desk he read something then told them. “Now it seems that he has a daughter and two grandchildren. One of them a boy and the other a girl. It seems that the girl has been repeatedly getting chronically sick and-”

“Wait up, wait up,” called up Yusuke. “Is she the one that goes to Seigi High?”

“Why yes she does,” answered Koenma. “Do you know her?”

“I don’t believe it!” Yusuke and Kuwabara cried out. “Shes the sick girl from across town! Her sick stories are so famous some people start to use them as excuses, saying they got it from the sick girl. I used her story once,” said a smirking Yusuke. “I got very contagious measles that originated in Africa while looking at African monkeys from the zoo.”

“And I said that I mysteriously had arthritis,” Kuwabara said stupidly.

“Hn, pathetic you humans lie to get out of your torture house,” said Hiei. He had enough bad stories from Yusuke and Kuwabara for him to have his suspicions.

With a sigh Kurama said, “Well lets go then. And Hiei it’s not a torture house.

“Wait!” called out Botan. “I want to come with you.”

“Fine Botan,” said an exasperated Yusuke. He really has to find Keiko to give her a reson why he wasn’t at their date at the moment. “Let’s just go already.” Then stomped out muttering things like “Pissed off” “She’ll Kill me”

So the group left to the human world to find who and what (who has the power and what is it) is at the Higurashi Shrine.

Coming for a stop at Kurama’s they opened the door only to be surprised with a loud shout of “Surprise!!!”

“Oh no,” said a shocked Kurama. “I completely forgot that today was my birthday(A/n: I don’t know when he has a birthday so today is his birthday!)”

“Hey Kurama why didn’t you tell us it was your birthday?!” Kuwabara asked a little loudly. Scratch that VERY loudly.
“Well Kuwabara it seems that I myself had forgotten,” Kurama said a bit sheepishly.

“Well that doesn’t matter right now lets Party!” shouted Yusuke once he had gotten a glimpse of Keiko by the food. He made his way over, but before he did Botan stopped him.

“Yusuke, what about going to the shrine?”

“Don’t worry about it Botan the shrine and whatevers in there won’t be moving anywhere.”

The gang proceeded to have fun at Kurama’s birthday (A/n: He is 17 by the way. Also if I never mentioned it Kagome has to be 16 so Let’s just say she first went into the well when she was 12 and that she was really smart so she skipped some grades to be with her friends Kay!^__^) all except for Hiei who at the window seat watching his sister who had came laughing with the Ugly baka. Needless to say he was not happy as was Kuwabara who’s pant seat got burned.

By the end of the party everyone was very tired and thanks to “Suiichi’s” mom they all slept over. Seeing as no one was in the mood to head over to the Shrine that was all the way across the town Kurama said that it would be best that they would head over in the morning they all agreed. Well most of them anyway Hiei did want to go but Kurama reasoned that if the power source was evil then he could get hurt. That didn’t work so Kurama said that he would be leaving his only sister in the hands of Kuwabara. That did it and he too agreed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midnight: Look i realized that this chapter was junk but I had realized that there were some parts that needed to add in.

Yusuke: so what your saying is that you were so stupid you forgot stuff to put in your own story.?

Midnight ::blushing:: hey! I don’t see you writing anything

Yusuke: if i did then i would have been in the story in the first line of the first sentence of the first paragraph of the first chapter!

Midnight: well sooorrryyyy if I’m not such an arrogant bastard!

Yusuke: what the hell did you say?!

Kurama: now now we shouldnt fight now should we?

Yusuke,Midnight: Yes we should!!!

Kurama ::flinches:: then goes away running

Midnight: Look at what you did stupid

Yusuke: what that was completely your fault!!

Midnight: remember to Poll !!!!!!!!::turns back to Yusuke:: Your fault

No Yours

YOurs.......