Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Two Worlds Collide ❯ New Kids ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha or Yu Yu Hakusho, even though I wish that I did!
 
 
Chapter1: New Kids
 
Kagome sat at her desk and sighed. She couldn't wait till tomorrow because then she would could go back to the Feudal Era and see her friends. (and InuYasha). She figured if she could get through the battles with Naraku, then she could certainly get through her geometry class. Just then her teacher intruded on her thoughts.
 
“ Excuses me class, but we have two new students in our class today. They are transfers from Saryaski Junior High. (a/n sorry if the school name is spelled wrong) They are Yusuke Urameshi and Kurama Minomoto.”
 
The boys bowed in respect and smiled at the class. Kagome was senescing something from these boys that she couldn't quite put her finger on yet. She knew they weren't normal. Then again her definition of normal had changed considerably in the last year. She figured that they were friends by the way they stood. The Yusuke boy looked to be about Kagome's age. He wasn't wearing the school uniform, but a green uniform and his hair was slicked backed. It didn't look that bad on him. He seemed to put on a tough persona, but his eyes seemed to give off softness. His Kurama friend seemed to Kagome a mystery. He had long red hair about InuYasha's length. His green eyes were so mysterious. She almost got lost in them thinking about what he was thinking. He looked so sad and as if he was analyzing everything. He was wearing a red uniform. The teacher had them sit in the desks beside her. As the teacher went on with her lessons, she saw the Yusuke boy look as if he was about to fall asleep. Then Kurama nudged him in his shoulder and Yusuke sat up. She could have sworn that she saw a smirk on Kurama's face. Then he looked straight at her and it looked as he was analyzing her or something. Then he quickly looked away and kept his friend awake through the rest of class.
 
“So Kagome?! Does that knew guy Kurama have the hots for you or what?” asked her friend Eri after class. Her friends had caught him staring at her and wouldn't leave her alone after school.
 
Then Amy asked, “ So who do you think is cuter, Yusuke or Kurama? Usually I don't go for guys who have slicked back hair, but for him I might make him.”
 
Then Yuka chimed in, “ Yeah you're right, but that Kurama is so hot. I mean it almost depresses me when a guy is prettier then I am. All well! Hey Kagome you still here with us.”
 
“Huh? Oh yeah! So are we going to Wacdonalds?” Her friends agreed and started to walk off talking about gossip they heard and school. Kagome took one more look at roof and shrugged. “I could have sworn I saw someone staring at me from up there. Probably just my imagination, but my imagination usually isn't wrong.” Then she ran to catch up with her friends.
 
Kurama walked back to the wall Yusuke was sitting against, and leaned his back against the wall with his eyes looking at the sunset.
 
“So Yusuke what do you think of this school?”
 
“ It's alright, but I don't believe I'm about to say this, but I miss my old school.”
 
“ No, you just miss Keko!” Kurama teased him. Yusuke shot him a look and Kurama laughed.
 
“ Oh you just think you're so funny. I wish my mom did have to move. Just when I was startin to like that place.”
 
“ Yusuke don't worry about it you will live. By the way that girl you sit beside in geometry.”
 
“ Yeah what about her?”
 
“ She had an interesting scent about her. She almost smelled of demon, yet I couldn't place it. She could be the link that we were looking for anyway.” Yusuke looked up at Kurama with a look of intrigue and surprise. Maybe this school wouldn't be so bad after all.
 
 
Hello everybody who reviewed. Thanks a lot for that. I loved the comments and as for the pairings just keep reading and be amazed or maybe not. You'll have to read to find out. I'll try to be better about my typos, Sorry! Well on with the show and as for my disclaimer everyone knows the story, I don't own it. Enjoy!