Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why Guys Like Girls ❯ Reason 19 ( Chapter 19 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own, please don't sue!

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Why Guys Like Girls

19) The way they fall into your arms when they cry.

He knew that she was trying to be strong. She always fought away the sad memories when she would tell him stories from her journey through the past. But sometimes the emotions that came with remembering were just too overwhelming.

She bit her lip to keep it still. She looked away to hide her tears.

But when he gently touched Kagome's shoulder, she almost instantly wilted into his embrace and allowed the floodgates to open.

Kurama looked at the picture of her friends she'd been holding previously and tightened his arms around her back and shoulders. He would always offer his shoulder when she relived the pain that sometimes outweighed the joy.

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

Length: 112 words

O-O-O-O-O-O-O

AN: Awww…writing this one made me sad. I actually wrote an alternate version of this chapter and the next (which are interconnected), but for some reason ended up using the more serious/dramatic of the two sets. Once things are said and done, I think I might post the alternate chapters too if anyone wants to see those. They contain more of the light humor that pops up in some of these.

I want to send a BIG THANK YOU out to Haru Inuzuka and anyonenarutorelatedxkagome for reading and reviewing by boyfriend's story! I can't tell you guys how happy that made him (and in turn, me) and now he's all excited to actually get the second chapter finished up and see what you think. Thank you for your encouragement!

And just as another reminder, my poll will remain open until this series is completed. I was surprised when I checked it earlier! There had been a tie but then one of the stories with just one or two votes rose to the lead! I'll see you guys next chapter! I hope you enjoyed!