Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why Guys Like Girls ❯ Reason 20 ( Chapter 20 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own, please don't sue!

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

Why Guys Like Girls

20) Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.

Kurama watched as Kagome pulled away from him wiping away her tears with a watery laugh. “I'm sorry,” she said, “it's been how many years now and I still do this? You'd think I'd be over it by now…”

He gave her with a knowing expression.

“Kagome, you built another life in the past and then had to leave it behind. You never have to apologize for mourning its loss.”

He saw her eyes water again, but this time with a smile on her face. “Thank you, Kurama. You always know how to make me feel better.” And with that she snuggled back into his embrace while he stroked her hair gently.

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

AN: Sorry for the disappearance! I'm back with the last few chapters to WGLG and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I'm afraid that this one reads differently from the others, but I'm not quite sure what's bothering be so I can't really fix it…
Anyway, thank you to all who have voted, I think the winner is going to be pretty clear-cut but I'll wait to declare it until we reach the end of this. Also, I almost had a heart attack earlier because when I went to look for my WGLG's folder on my laptop it was missing. I couldn't find it anywhere! After much searching all of the chapters had somehow ended up in the folder for a new IY/Cowboy Bebop story I've been planning. On the down side, the alternate (funny) chapters for Reasons 19 and 20 got lost somewhere and chances of finding them are slim.
I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you guys next time! (I'm planning on wrapping this up either tonight or tomorrow!)