Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why Guys Like Girls ❯ Reason 21 ( Chapter 21 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own, please don't sue!

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

Why Guys Like Girls

21) The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.

Kagome stared in shock at the kitchen she'd cleaned less than an hour ago. The floor was a mix of water and muddy footprints. The counters weren't in any better shape as they also had a few blood smears on them along with a few blood splattered shirts soaking in the sink.

She blinked at the demolished brownies she'd planned on taking to work. She tried taking deep breaths as she glared at her boyfriend and his teammates. It wasn't working.

At a complete loss for words, she marched forward through the mess and whacked the handsome red-head on the arm before storming out of the kitchen to calm down.

Kurama watched the last place she'd been seen with wide eyes before reaching a hand up to his arm and muttering an “Ow…” as his friends snickered.

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

Length: 137 words

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

AN: It took a little while to think of a reason that Kagome might actually hit Kurama xD I hope you enjoyed! Now off to work on the next chapter (and this one's continuation).