Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Why Guys Like Girls ❯ Reason 24 ( Chapter 24 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own, please don't sue!

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

Why Guys Like Girls

24) They way you miss them.

Kurama had been in demon world for two weeks with his team and was desperately homesick.

Their instant ramen dinners didn't hold a candle to Kagome's homemade oden, and his stomach growled as he thought about her strawberry daifuku.

Yusuke and Kuwabara's roughhousing and daily banter made him long for the calming presence of his home and quiet evenings spent in contentment with Kagome.

And the hard ground was a far cry from a soft bed with a warm body snuggled up to his chest.

If only his phone service extended into other realms…

Kurama looked up at the stars in the sky and silently promised that he would have Kagome in his arms before the week was out.

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

Length: 119 words

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

AN: Alrighty, and now we're down to just one more installment! It looks like I'll be doing the bonus Epilogue :D So I'll have the final reason up in a few minutes and the Epilogue up a little later tonight. If everything goes well, I'll finish up the first chapter of the new story and get that out tonight as well!