Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Finally, Some Real Friends ❯ chapter one revised ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello peoples, hope you like this fic. Read and review for the pairings: Ranma/one of his many fiancées Ranma/Botan Kurama/Botan Kurama/one of Ranma's fiancées Hiei/one of Ranma's fiancées ECT.

The pairings: Yusuke/Keiko and Kuwabaka/Yukina are un-vote able. Hope you guys enjoy!

“talking”
`thinking'
(AN)
~Kurama talking to Yoko ~
*Hiei talking to Kurama in telepathy*
Ranma-chan ~ female form of Ranma
Ranma~ male form

*************************************************

Ko enma scanned threw the files of fighters that have been dumped onto his desk.

“Ogre!” Koenma called out and within minutes George, the blue ogre, rushed into the ruler's office.

“Yes Koenma sir?”

“Bring the files R-U on fighters at once! And bring me some squid!” Koenma yelled, pushing all of the papers off his desk and into George's hands.

He hurried out of the room and in a few moments he came back with a handful of folders.

“That's it?” Koenma asked taking them, and with one glance into each folder he shoved them back into George's hands.

“Not really sir, those are all the folders before this really thick folder. Nobody can lift it do it just sits in the room getting taller.”

“What are you talking about Ogre! No human should have that big a file! Show me! Now!”

`Spoiled brat...' thought George as he led Koenma to the 8 foot tall file.

Koenma really wasn't expecting that tall of a file, you could tell he was surprised cause he dropped his pacifier on the dirty ground.

Snapping out of shock, Koenma floated to the top of the file, opened it and read the name that so many have heard before: Ranma Soatome..........

Later that day......

A grumbling Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, and Botan walked threw the door to see Koenma, mumbling ways to torture-teach a certain panda.

“What's wrong sir?” Botan asked in pure innocence.

Koenma finally noticed them. “Nothing Botan. Now you must be wondering why you're all here. It's simple, because of complaints from various demons, the Dark Tournament will be held earlier than planned. Precisely in 1 week.”

“So you want us to win it again?” Kurama asked.

“No problem there.” Kuwabara/Kuwabaka said his ego showing.

“How can you say such things when you wee no help at all. You lost all your matches.” Hiei gave Kuwabara a sideways glance.

“What was that you shrimp!” Kuwabara yelled balling his fists a towering over Hiei.

“Actually Kuwabara you are not going to be part of the team yet. Your gonna be here, protecting the human realm from demon threats. I will be checking up on you frequently to make sure your doing alright.”

They all looked puzzled at Koenma's dead serious voice.

“Then who's gonna fill his spot. Were one member short even if Genkia agrees to help.” Yusuke said crossing his arms over his chest.

Koenma picked up his remote, to his TV, pressed a button, and up popped a picture.

“Meet Ranma Soatome, he lives in Nerima.”

“Hn. So your bringing in another weak human?” Hiei asked.

“No Hiei, he's everything but weak. He could easily bring down a dozen of Toguros.” Koenma ignored their shock and kept going.

“He killed a god, something my father can't even do. Yes he is that powerful. You 3 will be entering Furinkan high to gain his trust, and per swayed him to join the team. You do not want to be an enemy of him. You'll be staying with Genkai, she has another temple near wear he lives. Pack your bags, you'll be starting tomorrow.” Koenma pushed another button and transported them to Genkia's temple.

Next morning.............

Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei and Botan walked on the sidewalk, some more cheerful than others.

They were at the gates of their new school when Botan was grabbed.

“Why what is thy name my beautiful goddess?” Guess who.

“Uh Botan?” Botan pushed at this guy's chest and was starting to get really angry.

“A name that is more beautiful than the-“

“Wow Kuno-baby, give up on the pigtailed goddess and my lil sis are we?”

“Nabiki I would never-“

“Gezz Kuno. Can't leave you alone for a second without you hanging over another girl?” Ranma called from atop the fence.

“Foul sorcerer Soatome! You may enslave the beautiful Akane Tendo but-“was all Kuno said before he was sent crashing threw the wall by Akane's foot.

“Stupid idiot.” Akane mumbled, completely ignoring everyone and walking calmly to class.

Botan looked at Kuno then at Ranma who was staring at her. He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off.

“Nihao Ranma! Ranma take Shampoo to date yes?” Shampoo said latching onto his left arm.

“No Ranma-honey is coming with me you Chinese bimbo! Right Ranma-honey?” Ukyo latched onto his right arm.

“Who you calling Chinese bimbo spatula girl?!” Shampoo yelled.

“I call them as I see them suga.” Ukyo smirked when Shampoo took out a sword from nowhere and started to attack. Ukyo took off her battle spatula and engaged in combat.

Ranma quickly took this opportunity to slip slowly towards school. Yusuke and co. quickly followed, Yusuke having enough of female problems.

As soon as the first bell sounded, students began to run or file into their classroom,
“Class we have 4 new students today.” Ms. Hinako announced. “Please tell us your name and something about yourself.”

“Hi! My name's Botan Urameshi and I'm his cousin!” Botan pointed out to them and to Yusuke.

“My names Yusuke Urameshi, and leave me alone, I'm taken.” Yusuke added noticing the stares from some off the girls in class.

“Mr. Urameshi that is no way for you to address the class!” Ms. Hinako scolded. Yusuke snorted.

By the time Yusuke realized what happened, he was on the floor, energy gone and into Ms. Hinako, who looked 5 years old.

“Now please introduce yourselves.” She motioned to a stunned fire apparition and fox human.

“My name is Suichi Minamoto and this Hiei Masaki. He doesn't talk much an we old friends.” Most of the girls sighed and had a dreamy look on their faces.

“Great, another pervert.” Akane muttered, not knowing Hiei and Kurama had heard her.

“Thank you, Ranma would you take Urameshi to the desk on your right.” Ms. Hinako smiled sweetly and the noticed he wasn't listening.

“Ranma Soatome!” She said sharply snapping him out of his thoughts. “You will pay attention in class or face the consequences.”

“Yes sensei” He said dryly. He got up grabbed Yusuke by the collar and put him in his desk.



At the sound of the lunch bell, Ranma walked out of class heading straight for his tree. He jumped onto the branch with ease and started to eat his meal.

The day was actually going smooth, but his mind wandered back to the new students. 2 were plainly not human, not by their aura, 1 was human just with a large amount of ki, and the last one had the aura of death around her. Which he felt coming towards himself right now.

He looked down and saw Botan running from Kuno and a lot of other boys. When she ran by the tree and hide behind it he snatched her up before anyone could see and set her down next to him, hand on her mouth so she couldn't scream. The horde of boys ran past the trees without thinking. Idiots.

After a few moments Ranma let go of her slowly to make sure she wouldn't fall. “Sorry `bout that. Kuno's an idiot who thinks he's a sword wielding hero.”

“It's okay, and thanks for saving me! Would you like to have lunch with me and my cousin? I was looking for him before they chased me down.” Botan said smiling at a very puzzled Ranma.

After a few moments Botan got irritated that he was just staring at her. “What?!”

Ranma looked at her a finally said something. “Your not gonna call me pervert and hit me with a mallet?”

Botan looked puzzled and shook her no.

“Your not going to poison me, proclaim your lover for me, try to kill me, or say that my pops engaged you to me and that now you're here to drag me off to reclaim your families honor, and your not going to challenge me to a fight?” Ranma asked reading her aura to see if she was lying.

“No I just wanted to be friends and all I was implying that you come and eat lunch with us.” Botan said getting ready to jump off the tree branch. Not expecting her to actually jump he was not fast enough to grab her in time and heard a nice little crack when her ankle hit the ground.

Botan gasped a sat down trying to make the pain go away. Ranma landed down next to her and looked at her ankle without touching it. Ukyo hurried over seeing her Ran-chan. When she saw the new girl in pain she looked worried, knowing the kind heart her fiancée had, a not becoming extremely jealous like some other people.

“What happened?” Ukyo knelt down next to Botan.

“I rescued her from Kuno and she just jumped down from the tree branch we were sitting on.” Ranma said, noticing she had a very bad broken ankle.

“Ranma why don't you take her to Dr. Tofu, I'll tell the teachers and I'll make them understand why. Go on honey hurry!” Ukyo said getting up and running inside.

Ranma picked up Botan gently, not noticing her blush, and jumped onto the fence. He quickly jumped and started to make it to Tofu's clinic noticing he was being followed by a familiar aura. He smirked and speed up, knowing he would loose the spiky haired guy within moments.

Botan, while all this was happening, took full advantage of Ranma paying little attention to her and started to heal her ankle. She got as far as healing the bone partly before she found Ranma sliding open a door with his foot.

“Dr. Tofu!”

*********************************************

Plz review and tell me what you think! I'll only continue if you peoples like it!