Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Finally, Some Real Friends ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey everyone! Hope y'all like my chappy!

"talking"

`thinking'

(AN)

~Kurama talking to Yoko~

*telepathy between the fox & pyro*

Ranma-chan~ girl type Ranma

Ranma~ boy type

*****************************************

Last time:

Boton, while all this was happening, took full advantage of Ranma paying little attention to her and started to heal her ankle. She got as far as healing the bone partly before she found Ranma sliding open a door with his foot.

"Dr. Tofu!"

Chapter 2: Unexpected Surprises

Tofu poked his head out of the kitchen, having just finishing some tea. "Ranma what happened? Here put her on the couch."

Ranma gently placed Boton down on the couch as Tofu went and returned with some medical supplies.

"She didn't get caught in the middle of one of your fights did she?" Tofu asked, while pressing some pressure points to reduce the pain.

"No, I pulled her into a tree to get her out of Kuno's sight, and then she jumped after they were gone. I really didn't think she was going to jump." Ranma pull up a chair from the table and sat down.

"Well miss you only have a crack in your ankle bone. You won't be able to walk for awhile on it, but I'm sure Ranma will help you." Tofu smiled at Boton and started to wrap her foot.

"Thank you doctor, it's alright, I'll be healed in a couple days. I've always been a fast healer." Boton said, it wasn't a lie. She's always been a fast healer because of her powers.

Tofu smile again putting his supplies away. "Still I think you should stay off it. And don't worry I'll call the school saying you won't be going back to school, both of you. Ranma, would you help her home?" Tofu slipped on Boton's shoe gently, not noticing her confused look.

"Sure." As Tofu went and put away his supplies, Ranma knelt down so she could climb onto his back. "Climb on." Once he knew she had a firm grip he opened and shut the door.

"Which way?"

Boton looked up and down the street then pointed to the left. Ranma said `hang on' before he started to roof hop.

Boton was amazed and watched as the scenery went by them.

"Boton?" Ranma said, looking back at her.

"Sorry Ranma were you saying something?" Boton looked at him then ahead of them noticing that they were coming way to close to a building, a Glass building. Her eyes widened and then she instinctively shut them tightening her arms around his neck.

Ranma followed her gaze, and mentally cursed himself.

"Hang on!" Ranma half yelled. He removed his hands from carrying her and cupped them pointing them at the ground.

"Moko Takabisha!" He let out a small ki blast, and that propelled them over the building and over 50 feet in the air. He didn't notice a certain black pig down there that was smoked.

Boton was expecting another death but just felt air. She slowly opened her eyes and saw practically the whole city.

"Wow! It's so beautiful!" Boton said in pure joy. Not that she hadn't seen a lot of cities like this but she never had a body before.

Ranma glanced back at her then at the city. He slightly smiled.

"Yeah I guess." Ranma skimmed over the city.

"Look I can see where I live!" Boton pointed straight ahead.

Ranma looked where she was pointing and saw a shrine surrounded by little trees just outside Nerima.

He landed on the ground and started walking on the fence. He really didn't want to pull another stunt like that. After a few minutes of silence, Boton wanted to break it.

"So where'd you learn how to do that? How did you get us that high?" Boton looked at him.

"Well, I'm a Martial Artist, and I been training all my life to be the best. I used my ki blast to propel us in the air." Ranma said cocky.

"Wow. But why did you ask me all those questions up in the tree?" Boton shifted so she could see his face, neither noticing someone walking on the side walk behind them, or a certain fire apparition, both beings listening to their conversation.

"Well it's kinda hard to explain, and it's a very long story." Ranma said jumping off the last of the fence.

"It's a long walk. Besides I've probably seen worse." Boton said and smiled when she heard a defeated sigh.

"Well my pops and I went on a 10 year training trip when I was 5. Over those years, pops engaged me to probably the whole female population for food, made many enemies that I have to take care of now, and I have countless people who are either out to kill me, marry me, challenge me, kidnap me, and/or all of the above. On the plus side I haven't and can't see my mother because of a stupid curse in fear of having her disapprove."

"What curse?" Boton asked. She wanted to know what kind of curse so she could at least check her guide book to see if she could help him. Just as that thought crossed her mind it started to sprinkle.

"This curse." Ranma-chan said dully but continued walking, till she came to the stairs of the shrine. Boton blinked a few times before registering that Ranma had turned into a girl. A gasp reverted both her and Ranma-chan's attention to behind them.

Ranma turned around only to be brought into a bone crushing hug.

"How could he do those things to you? I can't believe I let that man scar my only son! I'm sorry Ranma it's all my fault!" Nodoka sobbed into Ranma's shirt.

Boton was the first to regain her composer, but this was

too much, she already had a cracked ankle but she really didn't want a broken back! She cleared her throat weekly and that got Ranma's mother back to her old self.

"I'm terrible sorry. Ranma, who is your friend?" Nodoka smiled wiping off her tears.

"Ummmm…….. this is Boton?" Ranma shifted nervously.

"Hi Mrs. Soatome! Nice to meet you!" Boton smiled with that little twinkle in her eyes. How good was she? She had managed to bring Mother and Son together! She hadn't planned on braking her ankle but it still worked just as good. But 1 thing still lingered on her mind. Why wouldn't Koenma tell her all of the information before?

@Flashback@

"Boton, I want you to get Ranma Soatome at the base of the temple by this time tomorrow.

"Yes sir!" Boton went threw the portal without thinking.

&End Flashback&

Sure she would have tortured Mr. Soatome, but it would only be for a millennium or 2.

"Well we better get inside before we catch a cold!" Nodoka dragged her son/daughter by the collar. Once under the porches roof the door opened unexpectedly.

"Genkia-sama!" Boton said pretty embarrassed at the way the situation looked.

"Grandmother! Look who I found!" Nodoka pushed Ranma-chan a little and he looked down. `Great, another old ghoul' Ranma-chan thought.

While this was all happing……………

Yusuke just came outside followed by Kurama and Hiei to see Ranma pick up Boton and jump over the fence. Ukyo was about to run past them when he caught her upper arm.

"What the hell happened?!" Yusuke yelled. Ukyo narrowed her eyes a flipped Yusuke over her shoulder, but he landed on the ground still holding her arm facing her. He tightened his grip and Ukyo bit back a flinch. "I won't ask again."

"That's not a way to get what you want you know. Even if you are the new guys you have no right to demand what you want surga." Ukyo's voice had the same threatening note in it as Yusuke's. By now the whole student body and some of the teachers were watching.

"Let go of her you pervert!" Akane yelled and pulled out mallet-sama and tried to hit Yusuke but he just let go of Ukyo and back stepped. She and Ukyo weren't the best of friends but they did have a friend ship outside of battling over Ranma.

Yusuke and Kurama stared at both girls, Hiei had slipped away when no one was looking.

Kurama stepped forward and said, "Yusuke is a little protective of his cousin that's all. We would just like to know what happened."

Ukyo looked convinced but Akane's anger still didn't vanish.

"I really don't know what happened but Ran-chan is taking her to Dr. Tofu to get her ankle looked at. I'll show you guys how to get there after school but right now I have to tell their teachers. Ja ne!" Ukyo began her search for the teachers once again.

Akane glared at them before following Ukyo.

"Well that was interesting." Kurama said before he ducked a pair of hair cutters.

(AN: Find out what happen to Kurama and his hair in the next chappy!)

(Chibi Kurama: You wouldn't cut my long luxurious hair would you?!)

(AN: Maybe, depends on the reviews)

With Hiei…………….

Hiei slipped away before Ukyo had flipped him and went after Ranma. Even though he wouldn't admit it, but Boton was the first female to actually consider his feelings and worry about him plus she defended him even though she didn't have to, Boton had grew on him. He thought of her as a little sister, like Yukina. He'd be damned if he'd let that Ranma guy hurt her in anyway.

Hiei cursed himself for not hiding his aura. How strong was this human?

Hiei followed Ranma & Boton after they came out of the doctor's office and he swore his heart skipped a beat when they almost smashed into a glass building. He decided to incinerate that annoying building later. There were a few up sides to have power over fire and ice.

He didn't even listen to Ranma's story. While Ranma was distracted he looked into his past and saw almost everything.

Age 5: Thrown into a pit of starving cats, almost killed

Age 6: Being thrown off a cliff to master a technique

Age 7: Being tied to the back of a train to learn to run faster

Age 8: Breaking several bones for trying to roof-hop

Hiei saw the failed wedding and the battle with Saffron because they were the buried with the other ones.

Hiei felt extreme sympathy for the boy.

************************************************

Okay people review and tell me what you think PLZZZZZZ!

Next chapter: Great Grandmother vs. Great Grandmother

Heh-heh it just came to me!

Ja ne

White Fox 612