Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Reawakening ❯ Pools of Shimmering Light ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, or Ronin Warriors. I do own Aerial and Elowin though.

KB- Well how is it so far? I know I got kinda vague in the last chapter but I'm gonna try to make up for it in this one. I actually know where I'm going with this now!!

Twins- ~anime style fall~ -_-U

Soffia- ~recovers~ uh KB, I thought you had the story planned out before.

KB- Nope!! I never had a plan for Time Stream Mixup, which is probably why it's so bad in the first few chapters. I kinda knew what I was doing for the short, I had no clue for Warlord of Forest it was just for explaining Elowin, and Upstaged was pretty much making things up as I went along.

Saceria- ~sarcastically~ I would have never known

KB- But I just sat down and made up a story map for the TSM Family. I have up until Cold Strike of Death figured out and I have some of its first chapter written.

Saceria- Good for you.

KB- Ok, on with the story, and please, if you've read thus far and enjoy it. Go read the other stories I've mention if you haven't. Especially Upstaged cause no one seems to like it and I'm sad. Ok R+R here we go

Saceria- no here we don't go. In this chapter there are many mentions of the events of Upstaged so you pretty much have to read it, or at least the fourth chapter.

KB- Ok now, here we go!!!

(I made a mistake in the last chapter. Elowin's hair isn't orange at all it's deep red. And she's five foot tall if you need to know.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean by movie? The last time we went to the movies Kento got us kicked out remember."

"Shut up Sage. It could have happened to anyone." Rowen snickered, "Oh yeah, anyone could have eaten the concession stand out of business."

Cye cleared his trough to stop the laughter that had erupted from the other Ronins, "It's at the theater in Tokyo."

"Why?" Sage had gotten very suspicious of his fellow Ronins lately, mainly Rowen and Kento. The group felt it was their job in life to get him a girlfriend and they'd tried almost everything, except blind dates. That's what he was sure they were doing now. Well truthfully he was the only one without a girlfriend now but who needed a girlfriend when you had a fan club to try and escape from.

"No reason, we just felt like gong to the movies." Ryo offered this answer but there was a glint in his eye. Ryo had always been an awful liar and he could never hide anything from Sage. But maybe this was just a glint of getting to see Luna again; Sage knew Ryo had given up trying to lie to him, hadn't he?

"So what'd yeh Buddy." Sage sighed, more from the scam possibility then Rowen's bad grammar, "Whatever." Kento grabbed his arm and lifted the stunned Warrior out of his chair, "Ok then, let's go 'cause we have to meet Elowin and Kayura before heading to the subway."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Darien, please lets go see a movie. There's this really good one out, I've wanted to see it so bad and Raye said it was a great movie for Dates. She went to see it with Chad last week."

"You really want to see this movie Serena?"

"Of course I do."

"Ok then, let's go."

"Really?"

"Anything for you Meatball Head."

(KB/Saceria- ~gag~ Mushy, you can tell Soffia wrote this can't you?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Aerial, Luna and Mina arrived at the theater at the same time Yaten and the Tantei did. Kurama walked over to the smaller group, "Well this is a strange coincidence meeting you here." Mina nodded, glaring at him for taking her Yaten away, and introduced them to Luna who looked utterly lost but Aerial kept scanning the crowd for their dates.

"Aerial, we're over here!!" She turned as she heard her new boyfriend calling her name. Cye, Ryo and the two girls were waving. Kento was smirking and Rowen was talking to Sage who looked like he had been forced to come, or had been tricking into coming. Mina broke off her conversation with the Tantei to walk over to the taller girl's side, "So which one is my date? Please tell me it's the cute blonde." Aerial smiled remembering the look on Sage's face, "Yep, his name is Sage."

"Sage Date!!" It was a whisper but it came from Mina and Keiko so everyone within five feet of them could hear. Stars came to Mina's eyes as she clasped her hands together and laughed, "Sage is the hottest guy in the neighboring schools. He has a fan club that's as big as Sailor V's. And he's my date!!"

"Don't get too exited." Mina looked up questionly at the elder Kitsune, "It looks like he either doesn't know he's on a date and expects it, or he doesn't want to be on a date." The stars evaporated instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Sage glared at Rowen as he finished his explanation of the surprise date Cye and Aerial had set him up on. Rowen keep talking, something about how great Aerial had made her friend sound but Sage tuned him out. He glanced at the group Cye had called out to. Aerial had stopped waving and was listing to a boy with long red hair. In their group he saw Luna, Aerial, the red head, another taller red head, a boy he couldn't get a clear look at, the idol Yaten Kou, and three other girls. His surprise date had to be one of those. The taller, dumber looking, red head had his arm on the shorter, teal headed, girl's shoulder s it couldn't be her. That left the other two; he only hoped it wasn't the blonde that looked at him with stars in her eyes, but knowing his luck…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

'Of course it was the blonde.' Aerial had just introduced them to her friends. After getting closer looks at the group he recognized them as the Reikai Tantei that had helped them rescue Kayura. And his date, Minako Aino, reminded him strongly of Sailor V. He only hoped Sailor V wasn't as talkative or starry-eyed as Mina.

The group stood at the concession stand waiting for then to get Kento's food. If nothing else they got a lot of money. Most of the group had just decided to find their seats, Sage started to go with them with Mina on his heals talking up a storm. Yusuke and Kuwabara were arguing on what kinds of junk food to get when Cye suddenly snickered. They stops and Cye gained their attention and that of Rowen and Kayura. "I get the feeling that Aerial did that on purpose." He shook his head still giggling, "Poor Sage."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Serena and Darien sat on the back row. Serena had her head on Darien's shoulder and would cling to him every time something happened. It was about to end, the part where the hero kisses the girl. Darien leaned over to kiss her. Slowly closing their eyes; almost there. (KB- Yeah right, I have to find a way to stop this)

The screen exploded. Pieces of whatever sharp material it was made out of flew everyway. Serena looked at what was left of the screen as ten Youja jumped through the empty space, not that she knew what they were of course. Most of the normal humans in the theater were already running for the door by the time this happened abut the ones that remanded in the room were forced to stay as one of the Youja placed a wall of Ki over the doorway. The same Youja walked to the front of the others and drew a scythe, "We are looking for Princess Serenity."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

"There's someone here!! After Serenity!!" Raye jumped back from the fires that threatened to engulf her with their fearful height. She turned to the other Senshi that sat in the room with her, Amy, Lita, Taiki, and Seiya. "Where is Serena?"

"She went to the movies with Darien." Seiya offered.

"Then we have to go get her, she could be in serious danger even with his, Mina's, Yaten's, and the Tantei's help." The others nodded as they stood to follow Raye out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

"Did you feel that?" Haruka jumped up with the surge of power. "I did, it wouldn't take much to sense strength like that." Michiru whispered as she walked up behind her koi.

"Michiru-mama. Haruka-papa. Was that a new foe?"

The pair turned to see Hotaru already dressed as Saturn with her head resting on the staff of the glaive. "If so the inners might need our assistance." The older girls swapped glances before nodding at their "daughter."

"Uranus Planet Power!!"

"Neptune Planet Power!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

At first the Ronins were stunned, Kayura controlled the Youja now. Kayura though, seemed more worried about Kale, Sekhmet, and Dais who had been at the castle. Elowin was the first to rise to her feet. She drew a pendent in the shape of a golden leaf from her pocket and held it before her face chanting in an unknown language. After seconds the pendent exploded a shower of gold flew around her slender body. When it disappeared, her battle outfit, a brown tank top with one sleeve cut off and ending just above her navel and brown pants with slits every foot or so, replaced her green tee-shirt and blue jeans. At her waist hung a pair of twin jitte (The same type of sword Kayura uses). After she transformed it didn't take the five boys to follow in her footsteps and go into subarmor.

Kayura still looked a bit stunned but the other three girls were in shock. Mina glanced over her shoulder to see Keiko, Yaten and Yukina wore similar expressions on their faces but the Tantei didn't seem bothered and were ready for battle. She knew they were after Serena, and she saw her setting in the back almost literally in Darien's lap. Serena was pretty much useless in that battle she guessed; she glanced at Yaten again and he nodded at her. He saw him duck under the seat so the normal humans in the back of the theater wouldn't see him transform so she did the same.

"Venus Crystal Power!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

((Keiko's POV))

Well I see now what the boys meant by girlfriend. I'm not sure if I'm disappointed or relieved. I'm disappointed probably because that means Taiki and Seiya and Starlights too. And I'm relieved because that means Kurama's not gay. 'Can't win 'um all I guess.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

((Normal POV))

The Ronins had all noticed Mina transform but they didn't say anything, they were too busy fighting the Youja. Kento nailed one in the gut with a punch that could have toppled an elephant, it didn't budge. Instead it seemed to smile at him as it threw him across the room. Rowen caught one with his signature spiny-kick-thingy and smirked as he heard what he though was its neck break. (Saceria- I didn't think Youja had necks O.o) But he was sent to the floor as streaks of pain shot up his leg. The other Ronins weren't fairing well either, Elowin had blood pouring from a wound on her forehead and one of her jitte had broken at the base.

A new door was made in the wall as Uranus' sure kill ripped through the wood. The mortals, excluding certain girlfriends of Tantei and Ronins, filed out in a less than an orderly manner. After the frightened people cleared out of the path eight Senshi appeared in their place.

"Sailor Moon are you alright?" Serena looked up to see Mercury offering her a hand. She transformed as she took it and Darien followed shortly. The group looked towards the battle; the Tantei were fairing as badly as the Ronins were but no one but the Tantei and Ronins knew what was going on and neither of their analysis's were complete.

The Youja that had first spoken hadn't entered any brawl and seemed to be the ringleader. He turned as he felt something coming at him at high speeds. Lita was sailing towards him with a seemingly powerful kick. She was less than three feet from him when he raised his arms to chest level. The air around him began to shimmer and when Lita's foot made contact she went through him. But she didn't come out the other side. He lowered his arms a few seconds after Lita disappeared; everyone in the theater had stopped fighting. The Youja, excluding the leader, straightened as though they were receiving orders from Talpa and quickly retreated through the remainders of the screen. The leader collapsed as a neither spirit exited his body, closed its eyes and began to chant.

Yusuke had forced Keiko and Yukina to leave, and Haruka had done the same to Aerial and Luna (the former was quite unhappy). The twenty beings that remained stared speechless as the spirit chanted. All were rather edgy but no one knew what to do. That's when the chain started; the spirit's eyes snapped open glowing red. The room started to shake and the floor seemed to turn into water. And just like the shimmering pool Lita fell into, the eleven Senshi, three Tantei, five Ronins, Elowin and Kayura disappeared through the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

KB- Hehehehehe, cliffy.

Soffia- -_-U

Saceria- Hmmm, not as bad as your other junk.

KB- WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT *AS* BAD???

Saceria- ~Cowers~ well you have to admit your last chapter was a piece of shit.

KB- O.O ………………

Soffia- ~"edges" towards the door~ good going sis now you made her mad. Good luck, I hope you're in one piece when I return.

Saceria- Thanks for nothing

KB- ~glares~ come here Saceria

Saceria- Eep!! ~"runs"~

KB- ~"chases" Saceria with a mallet~

Soffia- -_-U Well R+R and don't forget to check out the other fics KB has posted. I know I'll see you soon, but ~"glances" at the chase~ I'm not so sure if Saceria will.