Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Reawakening ❯ White Tigers and Starry Eyed Movies ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: No own Yu Yu Hakusho, Sailor Moon, or Ronin Warriors

Note: Sorry for any confusion caused by the last chapter. If I completely lost you just email me foxgirl_18@yyhmail.com, and I'll clear it you for you.

KB: I just realized how much stuff I plan to throw into this story. Reawakening is either going to be twice as long as Time Stream Mixup or I'm going to be adding another story before Fantasy. Well that really can't be said cause I've already done that. The new addition to the family is "A Haunting Past" It takes place the same time Fantasy does though, so I can't add what I need in this fic to that one.

I also realized that I forgot to tell pairings in the last chapter (one of the reasons I told you to read "I've never, or, not yet anyways" and "Time Stream Mixup") so here's a list:

Serena + Darien,

Raye + Chad,

Kurama + Yaten,

Yusuke + Keiko,

Taiki + Amy,

Michiru + Haruka,

Setsuna + Kuronue,

Kuwabara + Yukina,

Rowen + Kayura,

Kento + Elowin (oc, read Upstaged),

I have ideas for the rest of the pairings so don't tell me to pair certain people!!

Saceria: Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Reawakening"

Chapter two: White Tigers and Starry Eyed Movies

By: Kuroi Bara no Twilight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

"YOU WANT TO DO WHAT??" Haruka was none too pleased to hear about the dinner plans Aerial and Hotaru had made. The latter two just sat on the couch and let Haruka vent. If she got it out of her system they would be aloud to go, "after getting back at midnight you tell me you want to go back tomorrow because you meet some cute guys." Aerial nodded slightly and Hotaru giggled, "Aerial found a boyfriend that loves water just as much as she does." Aerial's face reddened greatly and she smack her younger companion on the back of the head with a blank expression on her face and no expression behind her voice, "He's not my boyfriend. I just met him he couldn't possibly be my boyfriend." Then a smile covered her face and a dreamy look worked its way into her eyes, "even though he's really cute. He's sweet and he's a good surfer. He has these amazing green eyes, they're the color of the sea and…" She stopped quickly and blushed when she realized everyone in the room was staring at her. (Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna, Kuronue, and Hotaru)

Setsuna chuckled, "I don't know he sounds like you want him to be your boyfriend." Aerial's face just got redder and she mumbled incoherently. Hotaru smiled and turned to her "father," "Haruka-papa, we are going to be at this woman's house, I think they said her name is Mia. She's 20 something so it's not like we're just going to be in the house with five teenage boys." Michiru nodded, "She has you beat there Haruka." The said Sailor Uranus glared at her girlfriend before Hotaru spoke up again, "We'll take Luna with us. She'll keep us out of trouble." Aerials blush left and she nodded, "Yeah! They already said it was ok to bring her. We're going swimming!"

Haruka sighed, and being greatly outnumbered nodded her approval. The girls cheered and went upstairs to get ready for bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Luna arrived sometime in the night and got what few hours of sleep she could before having to get ready for school. Haruka had filled her in on everything that was going on so she put a swimsuit in her school bag. Haruka had only known the name of the boy Aerial had a crush on so that's all she knew. Michiru had said there were five boys and a woman but neither of them knew anyone's name but Cye's.

During first period "Advanced Geometry" Luna chewed on the eraser of her pencil in confusion, `Cye huh? Where have I heard that name before?'

The teacher continued talking but Luna didn't hear a word she said. That is until Lita reached over and shook her shoulder, bringing her out of her thoughts, "Hey you must be Haruka's sister. Aerial's been talking about you for weeks. My name's Lita Kino." Luna smiled, "I'm Luna ten'ou. Nice to meet you." That's when Amy poked her other side, "My name's Amy. But personally I think we should do interdictions later and pay attention now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

After school that day Hotaru waited outside the school just like she had done the day before, but today she was waiting on two people. But unlike yesterday, when the two came around the corner Hotaru didn't have to pull one of them out of the garbage.

Luna was dressed in light blue jeans, a black tank top partly covered by an orange jacket and white sneakers. Her long black hair was pulled into a small braid and held in place by a large orange ribbon. A smile covered both Luna's face and Aerials as the two discussed their days. From the small bits Hotaru picked up Luna had met the whole gang and they seemed to have taken a liking to her.

It was Hotaru's turn to smile as Aerial waved at her in a style that resembled the way Botan waved. The two older teens ran up and caught Hotaru under the arms then proceeded to carry her to the subway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Mia sat at her computer trying to understand some new information she had found in her grandfather's files, with Rowen's help. Every few minutes she would chuckle at the noises she heard downstairs. Most of the sounds consisted of Cye yelling at Kento to get out of the kitchen. Sage was sitting the table, mainly because he was the only one of the four besides Cye that knew how. Ryo and Kento were going around the house removing all proof of the five of them being Ronins. The only pictures they left were ones of them without their armors and the one of the five of them plus Mia and Yulie that they had taken in New York. Kayura had come a few minutes ago and was now help Cye keep Kento away from the food. Kento's girlfriend, Elowin had also arrived and was helping the Water bearing in MAKING the food. Elowin was a skinny girl with deep baby blue eyes and short shaggy reddish-orange hair.

Mia looked out the window as she saw three figures walking up her driveway. She leaned out to listened to them talk, "I don't know guy, maybe you got the wrong directions Hotaru." "Yeah. They didn't mention anything about a mansion." That was when they heard the scream. Mia giggle and turned to Rowen smiling, "Looks like they met White Blaze." Then the two went downstairs to open the door.

Mia and Rowen made it to the door at the same time Sage was opening it. The three of them stepped out onto the porch and saw Aerial pressed against the wall with a terrified expression on her face. Hotaru looked amazed, "That's a tiger you're petting you know!!" The other three made it onto the porch and gasped as they saw whom their young friend was talking to. Ryo's face instantly went from shock to having tears of relief run down his cheeks, "Luna?"

Luna looked up from having her face nestled in the tiger's fur when she heard her name whispered and gasped. Her blue eyes instantly widened at the sight that met them. She worked her way to her feet and slowly walked towards the Ronins. "Rowen, Cye, Kento … Ryo." As Wildfire's name escaped her lips a tear hit the floor.

(A.N. For those of you who are wondering why she didn't say Sage's name too, it's because in Gaiden she died before she could meet him)

Ryo stepped in front of the other Ronins as Luna ran up and caught his neck in a giant hug, "I missed you guys so much. My sister found me after you guys left America. She has a friend that used some kind of power to revive me. I've been living with her this whole time but I never forgot about you." She lifted her eyes and looked at each of them directly, "I missed all of you so much." Sage and the girls stayed out of it but the said four boys all embraced the small girl in a huge hug.

Aerial, Hotaru, Kayura and Elowin all looked a little clueless at this exchange, but the other two just smiled (having heard all about this after Luna had died.) It wasn't long before Kayura got a very jealous look on her face and dragged Rowen off inside the house, he would explain what had just happened to her, oh she would make sure of that ~evil grin~.

Mia introduced herself with a smile and dragged everyone into the house. The seating for dinner started with Ryo, Luna sat on his left. On Luna's other side sat Aerial, and Hotaru and Mia made sure Cye sat by Aerial. Next was Kento, then Elowin. The next chair was empty. Then sat Hotaru, and then Mia. Kayura sat on Mia's other side and she made sure Rowen took the next seat. Finally Sage sat between his best friend and their leader. Mia informed them that they were waiting on one more person before they could eat and Kento started whining.

Everyone else laughed and Hotaru giggled, "You sound like Serena!" Aerial nodded and Luna laughed, she had only seen Serena once but that was at lunch so she had gotten a pretty good idea of what she was like.

The last one to arrive was a handsome boy about Hotaru's age. He wore a smile on his face to match any smile Yusuke had ever worn. He sat down beside Hotaru and introduced himself as Yulie Yamano.

(A.N. For any of you who have seen normal pictures of Yulie you're probably thinking I'm crazy for calling him handsome, but I've seen him in the last OAV "Message" and he's cute!!)

Food was finally served and besides some miner chitchat among the group the rest of the meal was pretty uneventful. Sage, Cye and the girls all pitched in afterwards to cleanup while the others got out swimsuits and a couple of raft-looking things out of the basement. Following this, the group, minus Elowin and Mia, changed for a little "pool party;" only using the lake behind Mia's house in place of a pool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

It was well after midnight before the girls left for home. Mia had offered to put up rooms for them since tomorrow was a Saturday and they didn't have school to worry about but they declined. After thanking their new, and old friends for a wonderful afternoon the trio started back toward the subway. When the train stopped in Tokyo Aerial and Luna found their younger friend sound asleep in their laps.

Luna put Hotaru on her back piggyback style and carried her to the house. Aerial opened the door as silently as she could and prayed the someone up there liked her enough to put the tom-boy member of the Sailor Senshi to bed before they got home. Unfortunately no one seemed to like her that much. "Do I even want to ask why you three are so late?" They turned to the living room where Haruka sat on the couch staring blankly into space. Luna tiptoed past her companion and went upstairs to tuck in Hotaru. Aerial laughed in defeat, "Gomen ni Haruka-san. We were having so much fun that time got away from us. Mia has this awesome lake in the back of her house and well, we got carried away."

Haruka merely shook her head and allowed Aerial to slip past her and catch up on much needed rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Luna's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't believe it, after all this time I finally got to see Ryo again. Heck he'd even asked me out when the others weren't listening. The date was tonight, Saturday night, and the plan was perfect. All five of them were coming, along with the girlfriends of the ones that had them, so it would be a big-ass double date. I was to bring along Aerial, and search for a date for Sage Date (no pun intended). Cye and Sage thought it was just going to the movies and hanging out with their friends like they did every Saturday night. Aerial thought I just wanted to see the town, and I don't remember what crazy lie I told Mina to get her to agree but she did. Ryo had told me all about Sage's fan club and the fact that he had turned them all down but still had the small habit of flirting with cute girls that didn't go to his school. When he told me to find Sage a date, Mina instantly popped into my mind, both single beautiful blondes that had the entire other gender population at their beck-and-call. Ryo and I where playing match maker for our friends, and they wouldn't even know what hit them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Kurama wandered down the street with no real direction in mind. He had been planning on visiting Healer but he knew the Lights were recording for a movie and couldn't be bothered. He was brought out of his thoughts with a laugh when he saw Keiko dragging Yusuke down the street, the latter with a large shopping bag in each hand. Yusuke stopped when he heard the failure laughter and walked over to his friend with a look on his face that clearly read "save me!!!" Kurama snickered again and shook his head, "Gomen ni Yusuke, but I have no interest in upsetting your girlfriend. Besides you two make such a lovely couple." Yusuke glared at his them smiled, "Ok be that way, but I won't save you from yours either."

This barely had time to register to the Kitsune's ears before his face met the ground and he gained a little over a hundred pounds. He landed with a light "oof" and his attacker with a "Kuu-channn!!" Yusuke was in a state of hysteria and Keiko looked very confused as to why a member of the three lights had just plowed over Kurama and used a small form of his real name, "Um, did I miss something here?" Yusuke was still laughing at Kurama's predicament but tried to answer his girlfriend through giggles, "Well you see Keiko. *Mr.* Kou here isn't really available to his female public anymore if you know what I mean." Keiko noticed the emphasize on Mr. But didn't pay much attention to it, "You said girlfriend Yusuke."

By this time Kurama and the male Star Healer had made it to their feet; Yaten grinned, "Well you see, it's a little complicated. I know all about the Tantei, and, well." Kurama stood next to the flustered starlight dusting himself off as he finished his girlfriend's sentence, "It would be much easier just to show you Keiko. Much like myself with Youko, Yaten and the others also have a different form." Yaten acted innocent throwing his hand behind his head with a laugh, "Yeah and I'm in the different one right now." Then the idol got a subspecies look on his face, "Youko? What's a Youko?"

All other three people on the sidewalk laughed innocently, not believing that the smartest member of the Urameshi team had let something so important slip so easily. Kurama cringed at his error, "This would also be easier to show than tell you, but unfortunately I can't right now."

"Hey ya guys!!" Kuwabara ran up from behind Yusuke with a large grin, "Yukina and I are going to the movies tonight!! She wanted to know if you guys wanted to come." Yusuke laughed, "You actually got a date with her, congrats." Then he leaned over to Kurama and whispered to light for anyone but a Kitsune to hear, "Hiei's not gonna be happy. So let's try to save our necks and not tell him." Kurama nodded then turned back to Kuwabara, "We'd love to Kuwabara."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

KB- Well?? How was it? I hope I didn't get too far off topic, when I started this fic I had a vague point B, but I didn't know how to get from point A to that little blur and now I KINDA have it figured out.

Soffia- I think she forgot.

KB- I didn't forget!!! I'd like to thank Black Aura-Sama and Lady-Star77 for their much-appreciated reviews, Thanks you guys. ;_; you defeated my writer's block ~Points to a pile of rubble that used to be her writer's block~ ^.^

Saceria- Tell her how it is so she can keep writing.

Soffia- ~"nods"~ What're you going to work on now KB, you can't just not write, I've never seen you without some notebook or keyboard in your hands.

KB- ~giggles~ Well, I'm either going to try to work on this story, or write another chapter on "Upstaged." Or maybe I could work on "Fantasy," or maybe "A Haunted Past." I have a vague idea for the prequel to "Upstaged," I think I'm gonna call it: "Warlord of Forest." But that's just a working title.

Saceria- /or she could go to sleep and give us some peace/

KB- ~glares~ I heard that ~Dust cloud is seen~ and I heard the "moron" comment too!!

Soffia- ~Sigh~ Hard to believe she's fighting with herself ni?? Saceria and I don't have bodies. Check back for the next chapter and I apologies for my mistress' stupidity.