Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Azure Rose ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I’ve been watching the Yu Yu Hakusho anime, on Animex no less, when this idea came to me. I just had to type it out. And you guys know my preference, so this is an Ami-centric fic.

Pairing: Princess Mercury/Yoko (Silver Millennium)
Ami/Minamino (Present times)

Disclaimer: I own nothing, expect this plot.

Basic Summary: A princess and a thief; broken apart by Queen Selenity. That was in the Silver Millennium. Reborn in present time, the two were again split up due to circumstances. Will Fate give them another chance at love or are the Sol Senshi destined to be alone for eternity?

Prologue

************************************** ********************************************************

Princess Mercury’s soulmate was never Zoicite. He was Yoko, a Spirit Fox and a leader of a band of thieves.

Princess Serenity had not been the only one to sneak down to see Prince Endyimon. Princess Mercury too, had snuck down to Earth numerous times to seek her lover.

But love made her careless and she was caught by Queen Selenity.

“Love is no crime but it is an obstacle. And as a Planetary Soldier and a Guardian of the Silver Alliance, it is an obstacle that cannot be allowed. Not for you, nor for the others.” Queen Selenity had said, upon delivering her sentence.

Mercury was not to be allowed to enter Terran soil again and Yoko would be banished from the White Moon Kingdom, never to show his face again in the Court.

*********************************************************** ******************************

Two thousand years later…

“What the heck do you mean you can’t find Mercury!?” Minako screeched.

The Time senshi winced at the loud shriek the Love senshi had used.

“Like I’ve said, Mercury is nowhere to be found.” Sailor Pluto sighed.

“But isn’t the Time Gates supposed to….” Usagi frowned.

“I guard the Gates, yes. But it is Chornos who controls it. There are times that he refuses to let me see anything.” Sailor Pluto confessed.

In reality, Koenma had taken the Mercury starseed from the Galaxy Caldron and transported it to the Makai (aka Demon World).

Reborn as Athena, Koenma brought her to the Makai Tournament where she watches with 700 year-old son of Enma Daioh.

*********************************************************** **********************************

SailorStar9: And so ends another story of mine. Red and review.