Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Frozen Roses: The Past ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
New Sailor Moon/Yu Yu Hakusho memory fic set in the Silver Millennium. A different outlook on the Princess Serenity/Prince Endyimon romance. Read and review.

Basic Summary: What if Princess Serenity isn’t as innocent as we thought she was? What if the only reason why the Inner Princesses guarded Princess Serenity because of a wish she made to the Ginzuishou when she was younger? And what if the only reason why Prince Endyimon was in love with her because of a selfish wish she made on the Ginzuishou?

Disclaimer: I own nothing, except this darn plot.

The prologue is set straight from episode 61 - except that Chibi Usa isn't at Mamoru's apartment when Usagi goes round in this story. After that, everything’s is set in the Silver Millennium.

Pairing: Princess Mercury/Yoko Kurama

Note: OOC-ness is expected.

Prologue

************************************** *******************************************************

Usagi stood nervously outside the door to Mamoru's apartment, contemplating on whether to ring the bell or not.

Seconds ticked by before she shakily reached up and rung the doorbell. Within a moment Mamoru answered the door, seeming shocked to see her.

A petal dropped off one of the roses in a vase by the door.Usagi stepped into the genkan and closed the door. "What do you want?" Mamoru asked coldly.

“I…” Usagi began, stammering.

"It's not that." Mamoru cut her off coldly. "I just don't feel love for you anymore." Mamoru replied, knowing what she was going to say.

Usagi could feel a gnawing emptiness inside her. It almost made her sick. "Mamo-chan...I don't believe that." She tried to deny his words "Because, you were Prince Endymion. Iwas Princess Serenity" She hoped the memory of their past love would make him seesense "We were lovers even before we were born."As she spoke, several petals fell from the roses beside them.
Mamoru angrily thumped a fist against the wall "I'm saying I don't feel like thatanymore!"

"Iie..." Usagi shook her head 'I can't live without him! I need him!' was all she couldthink "Iie... this isn't real..." The tears she had been trying so hard to keep in were startingto slide down her cheeks."It is real. You'll just have to live with it." He said, looking away 'I can't look at thoseeyes... I'm sorry Usako...'"I can't!" Usagi shrieked angrily "I can't live with it Mamo-chan!" She closed thedistance between them "I can't live without you!" She pleaded with him.
Usagi took his silence as a confirmation of what he had been saying. Abruptly shestopped crying "I understand..." She said, her voice sounding unnaturally detached. Abright light began to fill the apartment as the Ginzuishou appeared between Usagi'shands. "I'm sorry Mamo-chan, but I need you too much..."
"Onegai Ginzuishou... make Mamo-chan love me again!" she asked the crystal, whichbegan to pulse in response to her wish.Mamoru realised her intent too late as the light enveloped the pair completely.
*********************************************************** ****************************************

SailorStar9: Hm, a weird start I’ll think. Read and review.