Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Rini's Destiny ❯ The Adventure Begins! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi! This is going to be a Sailor Moon/Yu Yu Hakusho crossover. I just came here from Fanfiction.net. I have to say I like it better here than there. This was one of my first fics ever, and it did really well over at ff.net, I hope it does just as good here too. Well, ENJOY! ^_^ Oh, also keep in mind this was one of my first fanfics so the first couple of chapters might not be as well written, I mean their good but my techniques in writing have gotten much better since then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seven years had past since the Sailor Scout's last big battle. A lot of things had changed since then. Serena was now 22 years old, and in college (she actually made it there), as were the other scouts. Rini was now 15, she had never gone back home to the future, she had stayed in the present instead. She, had perhaps changed the most. She had cut her hair a little shorter, and usually wore it in cat tails. She had become a lot smarter, and a really strong fighter. She still had some of Serena's traits, she loved to eat, was kind of clumsy at times, and also could be a ditz. She always got way better grades then her mom did though. Serena herself had gotten over being a ditz, and she had been taking school more seriously.

One Friday Rini got home from school, and received some very shocking news. Luna had asked her to go to (whatever the the city Yusuke lives in is called.) to look for a mysterious jewel called the Rainbow Crystal. Luna told her that 3 magical shards were scattered around that city, and that if a demon were to track all 3 down, and put them together, they would be unstoppable. Luna knew that Rini could go to high school there, but the other girls and Darien couldn't come because they were all in college, and Darien had a job he would have to quit in order to come. Rini had to think about it at first, but she knew she had to do it.

Rini got on the train that would take her to the city. (I shall call it the city from now on) she was sitting alone, thinking, when she heard a kind of rustling from her back pack. She nervously looked inside. She saw 2 purple eyes look at her, she reached in and grabbed it. It was a little cat like rabbit thing, that was eating some of the cookies she had packed, Rini sweatdropped. "what in the world are you?" she asked. It swallowed the cookie, "Hiya Rini!" it said joyfully. "I'm Moon-Ohki, and I'm a cabbit! I'd like to help you find the Rainbow Crystal!" (Moon-Ohki is a cabbit like Ryo-Ohki in Tenchi Muyo) "Moon-Ohki, huh?" Rini said looking at her. She had black fur, purple eyes, and a white diamond shaped jewel on her for head. "Wait a sec, how'd you get into my back pack." Rini asked. "Simple, I just snuck in when you weren't looking." Moon-Ohki replied. "Ok" Rini said, "I guess you can help me, but you've got to be quiet and stay in my back pack, because they don't allow pets on the train. "Okie dokie!" Moon-ohki replied cheerfully. Now, they were entering the city…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, yes Moon-Ohki is hyper, but that makes her funny, oh and she's my made up character by the way, I didn't get her off Tenchi. The YYH people will be in the next chappy, and things should take off from there, PLEASE REVIEW!!!, I want to know what you think of this story.