Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Full Metal Panic Fan Fiction ❯ How Well Do you Know your Trivia? ❯ Part Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

How Well Do You Know Your Trivia?

Part III

Rachael: Go on, Kurama! Pick a pompus number!

Kurama: Wait. Before I pick a number, what are some of the choices hidden behind the numbers?

Rachael: Well… all of them have to do with me except one. (Grins and then looks over at Danielle who's savoring the warmth of Joey's lap) InuYasha smells good…

InuYasha: You do too… Cucumber melon and Plumeria?

Rachael: Wow! You know my bra size and the perfume I wear? Geesh InuYasha! We were destined to be together!

InuYasha: Actually… Kagome and I were destined to be together… but you're a lot like her…

Rachael: OooOh! (Blush blush blush!)

Sesshomarou: Pick your number already.

Kurama: Patience, Sesshomarou. Good things come in good time. (Looks back to the number board) I want number seven. (Rachael falls off InuYasha's lap)

Rachael: You can't HAVE number seven!

Kurama: What? Why not? I want number seven, Rachael. That is what I have chosen.

Rachael: That's a special one!!!! (Sees Kurama looking a little sad) Oh no no no, Kurama! You're very special but- (Runs over to his ear and stands on her tippy toes and whispers) that one is specifically for Danielle and she wants Joey to pick it…

Kurama: Oh… I understand…

Kenshin: Kurama? What did she say?

Sesshomarou: She said- (Rachael flies at Sesshomarou and clamps her hand over his mouth. He tries to bite her)

Danielle: Hey hey ho ho! There's going to be none of that, Sesshomarou! And you're supposed to be the older sibling? InuYasha's acting older than you are and he normally doesn't!

(InuYasha jumps out of his chair): And what is THAT supposed to mean, Danielle??

Rachael: AIIIEEEE!!! Calm yourselves everyone! (Removes her hand away from Sesshomarou and walks to the number board) Kurama, choose another number, please.

Kurama (Looking very thoughtful): Number one please.

Rachael (Grabs the options card and reads it): Ahem… You have to… (Looks around) Where'd John go? We need a gassy drum roll!

John (In hell with Kikyo): I can't believe InuYasha turned her down!!!

Kikyo: John, hurry up!

John: Coming my sweet!!!!

Joey: He went to hell with that warrior babe, don't you remember?

Rachael: Oh yeah… anyways… You have to… Give Rachael a really big hug!!! Doesn't that sound like so much fun??

Sesshomarou: For you I imagine… (Rolls eyes)

Kenshin: Who spit in your bean curd, Sesshomarou?

Sesshomarou: Shut up. Or I'll make you.

Kenshin: You don't scare me, that you don't!

Sesshomarou: Why do you persist in talking like that?

Kenshin: Like what?

Sesshomarou: Saying stupid things like, `that I am' or `that you don't' after you've already stated your point? It's quite irritating.

Kenshin: Well you'll just have to deal with it, that you will. Anyways, you don't really smell like the shampoo anymore, so you can't boost your reputation any higher than it is already.

Sesshomarou: (stunned silence)………………………R 30;…………………..

Joey: Ok Danielle… My legs are dead! Why don't I sit on your lap?

Rachael (In Kurama's arms): You're a wimp, Joey. Go work out in the gym.

Joey: What? Me? A wimp?

Danielle: Rachael! That was mean!

Rachael: But it's true! I was sitting on InuYasha's lap for who knows how long and he really only complained once but Joey's been fussing for sometime now.

Joey: Yeah but that's because… I… er…

Danielle: Oh don't let it get to you Joey! Rachael's just being the goofball she always is. Unless… you're really serious…

Joey: ACK! Well I'm not totally serious-

(Rachael finishes hugging Kurama and then uses her `announcer magic' and makes a big poofy blue and pink couch appear): Make good use of that, oh wimpy Joey. (Danielle drags Joey onto the couch and they continue to cuddle)

InuYasha: Hey Rachael! Why can't I have a couch like Joey and Danielle?

Rachael: Hey! Stop that, InuYasha! You're sounding like a big baby! But I'll give you a couch if you really want one…

InuYasha: I really want one and I want it red, wench! (Rachael giggles and then a red couch appears. InuYasha leaps onto it and gets comfy)

Kenshin: Rachael… (Big eyes)

Rachael: Oh, Kenshin you can have one too! (Kenshin goes poof and is sitting on a green couch) There! Now is everyone happy?

Sesshomarou: You forgot about me. (Glaring)

Rachael: Well you didn't ask!

Sesshomarou: Now is that any way to treat your husband? (Grinning evilly)

InuYasha: You pervert! That commercial was in part II! This is now part III! LET. IT. GO.

Kurama: Sesshomarou, InuYasha holds a good point. Unless… you really want to be her husband…

All look at Sesshomarou: …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;…

Sesshomarou: I'd never be so stupid as to have a human mate.

(Rin appears again, crying): Sesshy… (crying hard)

Danielle and Rachael: Awwww! (They run to the crying girl)

Danielle: Look what you've done now Sesshomarou!

Rachael: You've gone and hurt her feelings you big oaf!

Kenshin to Joey: I'm confused, that I am…

Joey: I'm lost too… Serenity had a breakdown like this when the guy she liked said he didn't like her ba- GASP!

Kurama (clapping with a face of sarcasm): Wow Joseph. You've figured out a girl's feelings. I sooooo proud of you.

Danielle: Wait a second Rachael! We can get her a new love!

Rachael: You're right! (Uses her announcer magic and makes Yugi Motou appear)

Joey: Yug???

InuYasha: THAT'S your choice?

Rachael: Hey! They're the same size!

Danielle: Hey… (takes double takes between Yugi and Rin a bunch of times) They ARE, aren't they!

(Rin looks at Yugi and then grabs his arm and they go POOF!)

Rachael: Happy love life!!! (Turns and glares at Sesshomarou) See? She'll be MUCH happier with Yugi than she'll ever be with you because you ALWAYS disown her!

Sesshomarou (very VERY angry): THAT'S IT! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR REAL RACHAEL!!! (Lunges in Rachael's direction but Kenshin unsheathes his sword, switches the blade around and becomes the Battosai)

Battosai: You are going to meet your death, Sesshomarou, that you are… you have driven me to become the battosai and no one faces the battosai and leaves alive…

Sesshomarou: Keh! All of you petty humans and my weak half ling brother could never stand a chance again the true form of Sesshomarou… (Starts to be clouded by a white smoke)

Rachael: NO!!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!!!! WHY MUST EVERYTHING I HOST GO SO HORRIBLY WRONG!!!! DAMN IT ALL!!!!

InuYasha: Sesshomarou you son of a bitch you can't call me weak because I cut off your arm and then nearly killed you with the wind scar! I'll GLADLY do it again!! (Jumps off the couch with the Tetsusaiga drawn)

Kurama: Sigh… I love to fight, but this is ridiculous… (Turns into Yoko Kurama. Rachael stares over at him with wide eyes)

Rachael: Ooooh… Kurama looks very sexy as a fox demon… Why didn't you tell me you could look hotter than you already do!!??

Kurama: Calm down, Rachael.

Kenshin/Battosai: Let's go… (Lunges at Sesshomarou and the battle begins and is basically not visible for some really strange reason. It looks like they're fighting in a big cloud of red smoke…)

Danielle: Hey Rachael, what's with the perception? I can't see a thing!!! DO SOMETHING!!! (Joey is shaking) Hey now, what's wrong with you?

Joey: I've had to pee for the last little while but YOU haven't let me go anywhere!

InuYasha: I'm not sure you want to go anywhere right now because my brother is on a rampage. (All of a sudden Kenshin comes flying out from the unclearly seen battle all bloody and covered in scrapes)

Rachael: Oh no! Kenshin!!!! I believe this is a very convienient time for a commercial break!!!

Commercial Break

Commercial #1: The Dating Channel

(Corny music playing in the back round)

Kurama: Don't be single, be out on a date with someone! (Smiling over enthusiastically) You'll get much more that way!

(Flashes to a room where Joey and Danielle are)

Joey: Oh Danielle… (Grinning evilly moving closer to her)

Danielle: Yes? (Blush blush blush)

(Moves his mouth to kiss her and then Mary appears with a huge fan)

Mary: DANIELLE!!! HOW COULD YOU???!!!

(Joey and Danielle jerk apart extremely shocked) Danielle: Mary! I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I. Don't-don't hurt me! (Smiles) I-I love you?? You love me??

Joey: Mary! It's not what it looks like!!!

Mary: ROAR!!!! (Lunges at Danielle with the paper fan beating the crap out of her)

Joey: Hey now! Don't hurt her!!! (Mary turns on Joey and smiles a little too innocently)

Mary: Joey dear… (Walks up to him with that innocent smile on her face still) YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT MISTER!!!

(Flashes back to Kurama and you can hear thwacking sounds and cries of pain in the back round)

Kurama: Now let's see how our other couple is progressing shall we?

(Flashes to a room with InuYasha and Rachael)

Rachael: Can I have a hug?

InuYasha: No

Rachael: Awwww come on! How's about… a kissie kiss?

(InuYasha staggers back): HELL NO! Is there something rattling around in that little head of yours, wench? (Knocks on Rachael's head)

Rachael: Please? (Wide wide eyes)

InuYasha: No! GOD!!! I TOLD YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (Panting) You're sooooooooooooo dumb! Shut up!

Rachael: sniff… sniff… Ok… I'll… I'll go… (Whirls around crying)

InuYasha: Hey! Stop that! (This only works to make her cry harder) SHUT UP!!!

Rachael: You're such a jerk! Why don't you just tell me to jump in a lake and die for all you care!

InuYasha: Ok! Go jump in a l-

Rachael: ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!! (Tears begin to fill the room) I'm SO sick of you!!!

InuYasha: What???

(Rachael sobbing and really REALLY angry)

InuYasha: Quit your crying! It's not the t-time for it! (Rachael peeking out at him while crying…) Oh FINE! One hug!

Rachael: YAY!!! (grabs him so tight his spine cracks)

InuYasha: AAAAAAHHHHH!

(Back to Kurama who was brushing his hair.)

Kurama (chucks the brush): Ah! Well that is our commercial! Aren't you convinced like these people that you need a date?

End of Commercial #1

And now back to How Well Do You Know Your Trivia Part 3

Narrator: When we last left our heroes, they were trying to summon Capt. Planet-

Rachael: No you idiot! We were trying to stop Sesshomarou! But I guess we can call in Capt. Planet…

Kenshin: I have a ring, that I do…

Danielle: I have the precious! (Holds it up and then strokes it) My precious…

Joey: Look! The zipper on my pants looks like a ring!

All (including the transformed and fully pissed Sesshomarou): …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;……

Kurama: Joey… That's a zipper… It's not even close to being shaped like a ring!

Joey: Hey! I thought it looked like a ring! See! Right there-

Danielle: EEEK! We're not going to point to that here!

Kenshin: Joey! I thought you had more decency!

(Sesshomarou roars and shakes the whole building and makes some of the ceiling fall to the ground)

Rachael (angry expression): ALL RIGHT! I'VE HAD IT! (storms over to Sesshomarou with her hands on her hips)

InuYasha: Rachael! You idiot! (Goes to get her but is stopped by Kurama and Joey)

Kurama: I think she knows what she's doing.

Joey: Besides! She has `announcer magic'. Remember?

Rachael: I've had just about enough of your bratty attitude, Sesshomarou!

(Sesshomarou growls and bends so that his face is directly in front of hers)

Rachael (gulps but then growls herself and grabs one of his ears and makes him cry out like a little puppy): YOU are NOT the center of attention you big rude puppy dog! And you had BETTER shape up or I'm going to have take out a leash and tie you to a post so you can't get away!

Danielle: OoooOH! Rachael! That's VERY kinky!

(Sesshomarou's eyes widen but he flips her hand away and goes to bite Rachael but she claps her hands and a very big bowl of water spills on the big doggy)

(Everyone looks at Sesshomarou and laughs as hard as they possibly can)

Joey: OH MY GOD!!!!

Kurama: Well done Rachael!

Kenshin: (laughing and then stops) I just wet myself, that I did.

Rachael: Then you're going to need a diaper! (Makes one appear and land on Kenshin's head with her announcer magic)

Kenshin: Thanks Rachael! (Wearing the diaper on top of his kimono)

InuYasha: That was sensual.

All: …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;………………….

Rachael: OoooOOOooh! Sensual!

(Sesshomarou transforms back to his normal self, soaking wet and growling and skulking. He leaves the laughing group and goes to sit by himself)

(Rachael follows)

Rachael: Hey, are you done being a brat?

Sesshomarou: Feh.

Rachael: Oh come on, Sesshomarou! We're all friends here.

bolder, my Yoko kitsune!

Kenshin: Look! When you dump water on the diapers different shapes appear! HOORAY! (Pours random cups of liquid on the diapers and watches as shapes appear)

Danielle: And your show has made Kenshin obsessed with wetting diapers…

Kurama: And InuYasha hugs and cuddles…

InuYasha: And Sesshomarou smells like Fruity Stench!

Sesshomarou: Brother, you should really not stare at Rachael in such a manner in public. The evidence of your arousal has shown up in your little green stars…

InuYasha: AH! (runs to join Joey)

Rachael: Wow… We must be really HOT Danielle!

Kurama: No, you're kinky!

Rachael: Yes! Kinky- Hey! Wait a sec…

Sesshomarou: I've had enough of this. Can I leave now? I've already survived the first two parts of your dumb show.

Rachael: Oh all right, if you're really dying that much. (hugs him and he is surprised but hugs her back.) Hey! If I'm having another show or something er other of that nature do you want to be in it?

Sesshomarou: Possibly. I'll have to see if I'm patrolling my lands that day.

Danielle: Oh come on! We're fun! You KNOW you want to come back!

Sesshomarou: Send me home. NOW!

(Sesshomarou disappears in a cloud of red smoke)

Rachael: Well, over all, I think this has been a great show and I'm glad that we went through with it.

Danielle: Me too. I just hope that Joey and InuYasha are all right in the bathroom…

Rachael: Well, so long and don't forget to come back later in case I start a new show!

Ending Theme of "Celebration" Going on in the Backround

Kenshin: Er… Rachael? I need some more diapers! The shapes won't change anymore!

Kurama: I'll go and help the two boner boys in the bathroom.

Rachael: BYE! BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Danielle: BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

THE END!!!