Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Can You Name That Rachael Trait? ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CAN YOU NAME THAT RACHAEL TRAIT?

Narrator: Yes, it's happened again! Rachael has managed to come up with another gameshow fic!

Rachael: Hey Danielle! I didn't know we had a narrator! Did you hire him?

Danielle: Me? I never hire anyone! I thought YOU hired him…

(The both turn to stare at the `narrator')

Narrator: Oh crap… Ladies? I can explain… (starts to inch away)

Rachael (screams): AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! IT'S A PERVERT! HE'S STALKING US!!!!!!!!

Danielle: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! AWAY PERVERT! (they both start to chase him and start throwing packets of go-gurt at him)

Pervert-Er… Narrator: No! STOP! I'M NOT A PERVERT! I ONLY WANTED TO TALK ABOUT YOUR SHOW! AAAAAAH! (runs away crying covered in blueberry go-gurt)

Rachael: Uh… I think he actually did only want to talk about our show Danielle…

Danielle: No he didn't! All men are the same! Perverts! Idiots! MESS MAKERS!!!

Rachael: (stunned silence) Wow… I never thought you would say mess makers… That's a new one… Oh yeah! One quick thing before I start this fic! I just want to say hi and make some huge shout outs to some people in my audience. And they start right now…

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&& NIKO-YASHA &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% INSANEAUTHORESS%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ CHICA4112^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

########################### INUYASHA_FOR_EVER######################

There you have it!

Danielle: Nice shout outs! When is your show going to start?

Rachael: As soon as I bring all the guys back home. First, I gotta go and persuade Sessho. You know how he freaked out when I tried to get him to come over…

Danielle: I think it was the fact that you called and are STILL calling him `Sessho'.

Rachael: Really? Oh…

Danielle: This show will start as soon as Rachael brings all the guys and that will not be long! So please read and be in suspense! DUN DUN DUN… (waves fingers around mystically)