Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Can You Name That Rachael Trait? ❯ Episode One ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode One: How Rachael Attempted to Bribe Sesshomaru

*~*

Rachael: I did it Danielle! (Strolls into her basement where Joey, Kenshin and Kurama have been waiting for the past hour)

Danielle: Ah! You're back! So, what didja do?

Rachael: You know how all of those guys came on their own right? (Smiles at the guys on the couch and they grin in return)

Kenshin: Your show was so much fun last time! I wanted to have some more fun, that I did.

Joey: I came because I missed being with you cute girls (grins and then lets his mind wander)

Rachael: Ahem, Joseph, you're currently in the gutter. Would you mind getting out?

Joey (gasps and then jumps up and down): I am NOT thinking very perverted thoughts! Girls and your ACCUSATIONS!

Rachael: No hun. You were really in my gutter. See? (points at his feet to show him the drain in the floor. Joey grins stupidly)

Joey: Oh… Heh heh * gulp * I knew that… (continues on with his nervous laughter)

Kurama: I missed you two Rachael and Danielle. That's why I came.

Danielle: Awww ! We missed you two Kurama! (looks at Rachael) GROUP HUG!

(Rachael and Danielle jump on Kurama nearly squashing him)

Person yelling from outside (whose voice sounds undyingly familiar): RACHAEL!!! DON'T LEAVE US OUT HERE LIKE THIS!!! IN PUBLIC!!!!

Another person whose voice is undyingly familiar: For once I agree with you little brother and I also agree with Rachael. You really need a bath…

Person 1: Huh? What? When did she say that?

Person 2: Oh, never mind. That must have been when she was dressed up as a girl scout…

Danielle: * whispering * You got Sesshomaru and Inuyasha to come here? (Rachael nods) How?

Rachael: Well… Barbed wire and excellent persuasive words? Ahem, along with a little `announcer magic'?

Kenshin: Shut up girls! I want to hear Sesshomaru's story about Rachael being a girl scout!

Rachael: NO YOU DON'T! SESSHO! SHUT UP! (Bolts outside and drags both Inu-brothers to the basement)

Sesshomaru: I see that everyone from last time is here. (Looking slightly irritated)

Inuyasha: Hi everyone? (looking slightly embarrassed because Rachael accidently tied the barb wire in his hair and made him look like he's wearing a tiara)

Danielle: He looks like the love and care fairy!

All: …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;..

Joey: Hey… He kinda DOES!

Inuyasha: Shut up! I do not! Rachael! Get this friggin' thing offa me!

Sesshomaru: It's very becoming of you. Perhaps Rachael should have tried to bribe YOU to come to her show with the herbal essence.

Danielle: And when did THIS little mishap occur, Lord Sesshomaru? (Rachael tries to run away but Kurama grabs her by the hair)

Kurama: Oh no you don't! We get to hear every TEENSY detail!

(Everyone gets comfy on the floor and Inuyasha is attempting to get the tiara out of his hair. Sesshomaru sits on top of the futon because the floor is too `low' for him)

Sesshomaru: Rachael, feel free to add anything that I might leave out. About a week ago…

(Flashback)

(Sesshomaru standing outside the den watching Rin chase Jaken around in little circles when all of a sudden)

"SEEEEESSSSHHHOOOOOOOOOO!"

Sesshomaru: Oh dear Kami! NO!

Rin: What's wrong Lord Sesshomaru?

Sesshomaru: She's here! How did she get here???? (Tries to find a place to escape)

(Rachael runs out of the forest carrying a box and wearing a red and blue girl scout outfit)

Jaken: My lord? Who is THAT? One of your admirers? * mumbling to himself * she's pretty cute…

Rachael: Why thank you Mr. Toad… dude…. (grins and walks up to Sesshomaru, dumping the boxes contents in his arms) Here's my bribe to come and get you to come to my new game show in my basement!

Jaken: Game show? My lord! You don't mean that's- (Sesshomaru closes his eyes, sighs and nods) You mean you wanted to leave because of HER? * what a mistake *

Rachael: Oh! I'm famous! Hey Rin, do you want to put Herbal Essences in Sesshomarou's hair?

Rin: YAY!

Sesshomaru: What the hell do you want? You said I could leave your game show! Can't you just leave me alone period?

Rachael (gasps and looks shocked): You mean… You don't want to come to my… g-game show? (Sesshomaru takes a step back, feeling slightly unbalanced by the glossy look in her eyes) But we had so much fun last time!

Rin: Rin thinks that Sesshy should go to Rachael's game show! She brought you Her… Herb…

Sesshomaru: Herbal Essence, Rin! AH! What am I saying that for? Look what you've done to me you meddling human!

Jaken: I think I'll take Rin inside, my lord… * so I'm not tempted to hit on her *

Rachael: Yes… PLEASE go inside… (bonks Jaken on the head with one of the 6 conditioner bottles)

(Jake and Rin go inside)

Sesshomaru: I don't know if I want to go to another one of your game shows.

Rachael: Why not?

Sesshomaru: You made a complete fool of me last time! You disgraced my true form and humiliated me. I am a demon lord, not a crazy teenage girl from the future who holds game shows in her home!

Rachael: You say that, but you forget all the other things that happened! Danielle dressed up as the love and care fairy, I told everyone my bra size-

Sesshomaru: That was funny. Measuring the nervous and edged off look on Inuyasha's face… Priceless…

Rachael: But for everything else there's mastercard! (grins and strikes a pose. Sesshomaru stares blankly) Uh… Sorry ;) And then YOU scared me half to death when you kissed me! And then Kenshin made the little blue stars on his diaper appear and Kurama killed Jerry Springer… (Sesshomaru and Rachael sharing a laugh) HA! I WIN! IT WAS FUN AND YOU KNOW IT!

Sesshomaru: All right, I will come back but answer me this. Why did you bring all the herbal essence to my den and offer Rin lessons on shampooing my hair? And why are you wearing such a ridiculous outfit? It's almost as bad as Kagome's!

Rachael: (blushing and feeling stupid) I was going to try to bribe you by… giving you some shampoo and conditioner…

Sesshomaru: But why the girl scout outfit?

Rachael: Danielle got to wear her love and care outfit! I wanted to wear something spiffed up too! So I'm wearing this! (spins around and then falls over) MUAH HA!

(End Flashback)

Sesshomaru: And that is why it happened.

Danielle: Rachael, you really wanted to have a spiffed up outfit just like me? Aw! YOU'RE SO CUTE! I LOVE YOU! (squashes her with a hug)

Joey: Ladies! Ladies! Too much love!

Rachael: You jealous Mister I Saw Danielle and My Little Blue Stars Appeared?

Kurama: Actually, they were green!

Joey: And Actually we're not gonna talk about this anymore! Inuyasha had red stars!

Sesshomaru: I didn't have any stars. Why didn't I have any stars?

All:…………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…..

Danielle: You were being such a brat and you wanted to leave! Remember?

Sesshomaru: Ah… I must have left too hastily… I mean, ahem, what foolishness. Count me out of such ridiculous activities…

Kenshin: Awww you know you love us! Just let loose! Like me! (opens his kimono and a pot belly flops out)

Rachael: AAAAAAAAAHH! Put that thing away!

Joey: Kenshin!!!! AAAAGH!

Inuyasha: Now THAT was something I didn't see coming…

Kenshin: Calm down guys, It's only rubber that it is. (de-attaches his fake stomach making everyone laugh)

Rachael: Oh you guys…