Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Can You Name That Rachael Trait? ❯ Episode Two ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode Two: Starting to Play the Game

~*~

Kurama: You know what I've noticed, Rachael?

Rachael: What have you noticed Kurama?

Kurama: We never ever stay on the topic of your show.

Joey: Hey, he's gotta point. Last game show we only asked a total of five questions.

Sesshomaru: That is because you are all idiots and you persist in getting off topic.

Danielle: Shut up, dog boy. You helped with that! You kept getting upset because of the herbal essence so you have no room to talk.

Inuyasha: Ok, if everyone's so pissed about being ON topic, then why don't we GET a topic. That sounds sensible, doesn't it?

All: (silence)……………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;……………………..

Rachael: Oh lordy… Inuyasha just used a big word (rushed over and puts her hand to his forehead) You're not sick are you?

Kenshin: I want to be asked the first question, that I do, If we start playing the game!

Danielle: Ok Kenshin.

Inuyasha: Why can't I EVER use big words! Everyone is so stunned every time I use them! Do you guys think I am that demented?

Rachael: GOOD GOD! It's a conspiracy! He's done it again! Quick Danielle! Go get the hot water! I'll go get the saltine crackers! He is definitely sick!

Danielle: Right-o! (the girls jump up and run to go and get things for Inuyasha being `sick')

Kurama: Do you need any help, ladies?

Rachael: Yeah, can you tie Inuyasha down so he won't run away? If he struggles, I'll have to beat him!

Kenshin: OOOOoooOOOOh, feeling a little kinky today, aren't we?

Rachael: How did you know? (grinning)

Sesshomaru: I'll gladly tie my brother down for you. (stands up and quickly ties Inuyasha to a rocking chair)

Inuyasha: HEY! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?? IT'S A FRICKIN' CONSPIRACY!

Joey: No shit Sherlock.

Rachael: Joey! Watch your mouth, bi-otch!

Danielle: Hey! That kind of reminds me of the Chapelle's Show Commerical where he's Samuel Adams and he's drinking the beer and at the end he says, `Mm mmmmmm bitch!'

All: (silence)……………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;…………………….

Kurama: My my. That was VERY irrelevant.

Danielle: Sorry, I'm just trying to add to the conversation…

Joey: Don't worry about it Danielle. I thought that was very on topic (grins sexily at her)

Danielle: oooOOOoooh (blushes)

Rachael (runs in holding a body-sized water bottle): Here Inuyasha. This'll make you feel much better. (drops it on his body)

Inuyasha: ARRRRRRRRRRGH! IT'S TOO HOT!

Kenshin: I'm sorry, were you talking to us?

Sesshomaru: I am thoroughly perturbed. Can we get on with the game show?

Rachael: Yeah, yeah. Ok! Here's the rules dogs- (Inuyasha and Sesshomaru growl lowly) I mean… folks…. Heh Hehehehehe… I ask a question about me and they're each worth a point. Whoever gets the most points in the end gets to choose from… the board of choices! DUN DUN DUN! (claps her hands and a board appears. Danielle goes to model the board of choices.)

Joey: Now this sounds interesting…

Rachael: Since Kenshin asked to go first, he'll go first. Ok Danielle! Bring out the topics! (Danielle wheels out another board that has five different topics that read, `Personal, hobbies, loves, sports and band)

Kenshin: I'll take band, that I will.

Danielle: Rachael, you actually used that as a topic?

Rachael (grinning): Yep!

Sesshomaru (muttering): Band fag…

Rachael: Hey now! Even though it's the truth doesn't mean you have to say it like THAT! Ahem… Danielle, can you read Kenshin his question?

Danielle: Of course my dearest love! (Clears throat and opens an envelope) What year of school did Rachael start playing her clarinet?

(Jeopardy music starts playing in the back round)

Kenshin: Ack! I can't think with all of that music!

Joey: Ding! Time's up!

Rachael: All right Kenshin! What year did I start playing the clarinet?

(Will Kenshin answer correctly or will he not? Tune in for the next episode of Can You Name that Rachael Trait?)