Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Vampire Princess Miyu Fan Fiction / Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Party ❯ Default Chapter/Prepairing ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters other than myself (Ann) and Ryuudra.

KV: Hey! I get to write a new story. Yes! Now I would like to put up warnings. 1) This will have randomness, 2) you might be seeing a side of me that I have hiden away for a long time, 3) rating will vary at times but for the most part it will be pg13, 4) if I get requests I might put up pairings and that means I can put character pairings or pairings of my choosing (meaning if an authoress asks to be paired with a character and gives me a profile I might pair them with their choice in character), 5) characters that are taken are Yoko, Kuronue, and possibly Seto, and 6) this will be in script form.

Yoko: So when do we start?

Kuro: Now. And since this is the first chapter it will be boring but it will be exciting and fun soon. This is a sleepover party just to warn you all.

(Preparing for the next day)

Me: Kuro-san! Did you mail or e-mail the invitations?

Kuro-san: Yes. And I have the list you asked for.

Yoko: What list?

Me: The list of people I invited.

Yoko: Who did you invite? O__o

Kuro-san: She forced Seto to come, Seeu, Ryuudra, You, me, herself, Kokuro, Orlando Bloom...

Yoko: How did she get him to come? ?__?

KV: Oh I have my ways. ^__~

Kuro-san: Whatever. May I continue now?

Yoko and Me: *I nod in approval* *Yoko shakes his head no*

Kuro-san: Okay... Onward. Kagami, Larva, InuYasha, Sesshomaru, Nozumo, Hiei was forced as well, The virus... why on Makai would you invite him?

KV: I plan on torturing some other people during the party. I will also be torturing Tea, Botan, Jurin (if Azul lets me), Miroku, which reminds me that I will have a new story coming out with him in it "="__"=", OutKast, Yami, and KARASU! Muwahahahah!

Kuro-san: Oookkkaayyy. Um... Shuichi, Yomi, Bakura, and Maruken.

Yoko: Where are you having this party at? 0__0

KV: I was thinking here but I don't think I have enough room. Do you think if I threaten Koenma that he might buy me a mansion for this party?

Kuro-san: Why don't you give it a try?

KV: Alright. Hand me my phone. *Yoko hands Me a cell phone* *Dials Koenma's #* Hello? Koenma? This is Aun. I was wondering if you would buy me a mansion? OF COURSE I'M NOT INSANE? I hoped it wouldn't come to this but if you don't I'll use that blackmail I have on you in front of everyone at the party. I'm glad you see it my way. JA NE! *Turns off phone and puts it on table* Guess what. Koenma said he would. ^__^ So we are having the party at my new mansion in France near the French Auriviara. ^__~

Kuro-san and Yoko: 0__0;; Wow. Your so lucky.

KV: Yep. He also said that he would buy whatever supplies I needed. He told me to spare no expense. So that means we are going... SHOPPING!!! YES! I LOVE SHOPPING!!

Kuro-san: Uh oh. I don't think Koenma knows what he got himself into. He is going to die the second he sees that bill.

Yoko: Well... I say that we should take full advantage of this and have a little fun. Should we invite anyone to go with us?

KV: Yep! I'm dragging Ryuu and Maruken along. Do you think Kokuro will want to come?

Kuro-san: Maybe. Why don't you call her and find out?

KV: *Picks up phone* While I call Kokuro please review. JA NE!

Kuro-san and Yoko: JA NE!