Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Uh-oh the SD Boys are Pregnant! ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

SM/YYH crossover. Inspired by: Oh my god the boys are pregnant by Malik's Angel. THANKS FOR THE IDEA MALIK'S ANGEL! PS This story will be told from the OC's POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some where deep in the demon world a plot is being made against the sprit detective team, except for me, Sarah a.k.a. Angel.

"My lord the potion is ready for the finial ingeadent," said a harsh voice.

"Excellent," says another.

Then a short demon went over to a bubbling cauldron with four small balls in his hand. The cauldron was divided into four parts in each was an image of a male sprit detective from Yusuke's team. fast asleep. Then the demon dropped the balls in, each in a different image.

The next day.

"Man, I knew I shouldn't of had that bean burrito last night," said Yusuke as he got out of bed, clutching his stomach.

At lunch he didn't eat that much, nor did Kuwabara.

"Hey, Yusuke, can we sit with you?" I asked nodding over at my boyfriend Kurama and my friend Raye who was Hiei's girlfriend.

"Sure," he grumbled his head on the table. So we sat down, and for some weird reason Kurama lay his head down, too.

"Man, what's wrong with you 3 today?" asked Raye.

"Don't you mean, you 4?" asked Michelle as she and Kuwabara came over.

To our shock, Kuwabara also lay his head on the table. "Is something going around or what?" I asked.

"Beats me Hiei woke up complaining about his stomach hurting," Raye replied.

Suddenly, all 3 boys sprang up and ran to the bath room with their hands over their mouths.

"Oh boy, I think they just puked," said Keiko nervously.

"So did I," said a voice weakly.

We spun around before you could say, `Eeewww!!!'. Hiei was leaning against a nearby tree, pale and shaking. His puke on the ground. When the other boys came out we said that we were taking them to see a doctor.

TBC