Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Fallen Through ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fallen Through
 
Chapter one: New Dimensions
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho or Yugioh in any way.
 
It was the end of the first Battle City Finals round. Bukura faced off with Yugi and lost when Yugi played his Egyptian god card. Now Ryou lay in an unpleasant sleep in his mind.
Meanwhile, Bakura paced angrily in his soul room. Thinking about what he could have done wrong.
“Oh well, I lived 5000 years, I can wait a little longer,” sighed Bakura. “But next time Yami will not be so lucky.”
Suddenly, Ryou's door to the room of which he slept he opened with a slight noise. Light flooded the dark room and caste the shadows away. Marik walked in the room and looked around, stopping his search when he laid eyes on Ryou's sleeping form.
“What's this? Why would Marik be entering Ryou's room. We have no more to discuss, I lost the duel, its over...for now, anyway,” Bakura said with a grin.
Marik walked up to Ryou and slowly took out his millennium rod above Ryou with an evil chuckle.
“Wait a moment. I'm sensing a different aura from this one. One that is more evil. This is not the real Marik at all!” Bakura said with distaste while walking to his soul room door to come out and protect his young light from whatever Marik had in for him.
To Bakura's misfortune, the handle of the door was locked. He was locked in his own soul room!
“What the heck? Why can I not get out? This must be a trick of Marks!” Stated Bakura Angrily.
“Wondering why you can't get out, are we?” Said a cold voice from about Ryou. “I sealed you in for the time being so you could not interfere with my plans for you a Ryou,” finished Marik.
What is he talking about? Has the poor baka already lost it? There's nothing he can do to me or Ryou, for that matter.
“Well, I was thinking it was about time that I take you out of my plans, premaritally. Instead of sending you to the shadow realm, you will go to a new dimension of which you have never even heard of!” Laughed Marik while his millennium rod started to glow.
“Wha-,” Bakura started. Before Bakura could finish what he was saying, everything blacked out.
“Finally you are gone for good, never to return again, my old tomb robber, never again...” said Marik while looking down into the empty bed.