Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two: Meeting
 
 
Ryou woke up in an uneasy state of mind. He found himself in a dark forest. Everything was shrouded with green trees of which he had never seen in his life. He couldn't help but wonder if this was another mind game that his Yami was putting him through.
“Wher…Where am I?” Asked Ryou unsteadily.
“Ha, ha, you don't need to know that, boy,” said a voice from behind him.
“Who are you,” said Ryou in a timid voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile:
“Hiei, I am going out for a while, ok?” Said Kurama in his normal soft-spoken voice.
“ Hn,” Hiei replied as usual.
Once Kurama got out of the hotel he took in a deep breath of air, thinking through all the things that happened during the Dark Tourument. Kurama walked on the edge of the shore, looking deep into the murky waters. Finally he came to the edge of the forest that was on the island.
Kurama ran a hand through his red hair and sighed. After looking into the woods for a while he turned to go back to his room.
Suddenly, he heard something in the woods and stopped. It sounded like talking, almost like two people bickering.
“What's going on in there?” Said Kurama out loud to himself.
 
Kurama got a bit closer to the forest and listened. He could hear two male voices talking about something. Their voices were gruff and talking very badly in language.
“Perhaps I should go check it out. There could be trouble or something,” thought Kurama.
Kurama slowly walked into the woods, watching his step for any traps. Finally he started into a swift jog while looking ahead for anything.
“Ple-Please, untie me,” said Ryou while leaning up against the post that he was tied to.
Ryou sat there with his eyes half lidded with tears forming.
Finally the forest was thin enough for Kurama to see the small clearing in the forest. There in the clearing he saw a small boy tied to a wooden post and two demons standing guard.
“What's going on hear?” Asked Kurama in a very serious voice while looking over to the boy.
“Nothin, its non of ye business, leave before we plan to harm you too,” finished a demon in gruff voice.
“Wait, you look sort similar, who are you anyway,” Asked the other.
“Kurama,” Kurama stated while looking into the cold demons eyes with his own dark green ones.
“No way! Ya mean the same guy who beat Karasu? You apart of the winning team?” Asked the demon franticly.
“Yes, and unless you want to end up like Karasu, then I suggest you leave at once,” said Kurama while reaching in his hair for his rose.
“Whatever you say!” They both said while running into the woods without a trace.
Finally, when the demons where out of sight, Kurama walked over to the boy and knelt down on one knee to get a better look at him.
“Hmm, looks like his arm is hurt. This boy is in no good shape at all,” thought Kurama.
Slowly Kurama untied the tight rope that held Ryou to the post while trying to not tough his injured arm.
“I should bring him back with me, I can't leave him out here alone,” said Kurama in his mind.
Carefully, Kurama picked Ryou up in his arms and carried him out of the forest and to the hotel. During the walk, Kurama tried to watch out for any bumps or uneasy drops. When Kurama made it into his room, he laid Ryou on the bed and sat by him.
“Well well, what where we doing in the woods,” asked Ryou's sleeping form in a whisper.
 
Authors note: I'm writing this between classes and trying to do it good. And I'll probably work on it during study halls. Look forward to new chapters soon.