Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ What Now? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Waking up
 
Kurama had been sitting next to Ryou for about ten minuets when Hiei walked in. Hiei didn't notice Kurama at first and walked to a window. Hiei was sitting on the sill of the window when his eyes drifted over to Kurama.
“Hn, back already? You usually stay out longer then that,” said Hiei while getting up and walking up to Kurama.
“Well yes, I know that. But this time I sort of had to come back a bit early,” said Kurama while looking down to the white haired boy on the bed.
“I didn't know you were expecting company,” said Hiei sarcastically. “Where'd you find him and what is he doing here.”
“I found him in the woods with two demons. The two demons were certainly not friendly towards him either. So I brought him back here, and it looks like his a bit injured. I should probably take a look at his arm,” said Kurama.
“Did you kill the demons?” Asked Hiei.
“No, I let them go. I have enough of killings for a while,” said Kurama with a slight smile.
“Hn, whatever,” said Hiei.
Now that Kurama had informed Hiei about his past happenings in the woods, he started taking Ryou's bandages off his arm. When the bandages were completely off, Kurama could see a stabbing wound going into Ryou's upper arm. Kurama slowly put down the bloodied bandages and looked at Hiei.
“I wonder who could have done this to him?” Asked Kurama.
“Demon?” Hiei replied.
“Perhaps,” said Kurama after feeling the skin around the stab.
There's a bit of tender skin, bone must also be broken. And…I think something is still in the puncture. Slowly Kurama looked carefully at the wound and saw something that looked silver. Kurama slowly went to retrieve it.
“Hmm, looks like the tip of a blade. At least now we know what weapon was used upon him.”
“Yeah, I guess. Now the question is `who' did it to him,” said Hiei while going to lean against the nearby wall.
Finally Kurama put the tip of the blade down and looked at Ryou. At that moment, Ryou began to move and wake up.
“N-No, please…please untie me,” mumbled Ryou, who was still half asleep.
Kurama slowly placed a reassuring hand upon Ryou shoulder.
“Shh…Its okay,” said Kurama in a whisper.
Suddenly, Ryou woke fully up at the pain of him arm. At first he couldn't get up, but forced his eyes open slowly.
“Wh-where am I? Who are you?” Asked Ryou while looking around the room and at Hiei and Kurama.
“Right now your somewhere you shouldn't be, and who we are is not important right now,” said Hiei while leaning against the wall in his corner.
“Yes. You are probably not supposed to be here. Now, do you mind telling us how you got in that forest and on this island?” Asked Kurama in a soft yet serious voice.
“I-I don't know. Last thing I knew I was with my friends,” said Ryou very wearily.
“That's not very good. At least tell us your name boy, you do have one, right?” Asked Hiei.
“Yes, M-my name is Ryou,” said Ryou with a wince of pain jolting through his arm.
Tears slowly welled at his eyes while he grabbed his arm in pain.
“There, there, Its alright now,” said Kurama in a soothing voice while taking Ryou's arm carefully out of his grasp and placing it on the bed.
Look forward to new chapters soon! Read and Review and tell me if you think I should finish the story, and if its good or not.