Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Finally ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5: What now?
 
Ryou, Kurama, and Hiei sat in the room for about five minuets just asking questions about where Ryou came from.
“So basically, you don't know where you are or how to got here, right?” Asked Kurama.
Ryou slowly nodded as a tear fell down his cheek and onto the soft blanket. Kurama put an arm around him and tried to get Ryou to look up, but he was so frightened to.
So, can you tell me where I am?” Asked Ryou shakily.
“Well, umm…your sort of-,” started Kurama.
“Your in a demon tournament on Hanging Neck Island,” finished Hiei.
“Hiei!” Said Kurama with concern.
“What? It's not my fault I'm not patient,” said Hiei with a grin.
“Oh dear, really?” Asked Ryou while looking down at his blanket.
“Yes Ryou, it's real. Now do you have any idea where you came from?” Asked Kurama.
“Well, I have been living in…in…I can't remember,” said Ryou.
“Umm…that may come to be a problem” Said Kurama with questioning look.
“What that you have,” questioned Hiei while looking at Ryou millennium ring.
“M-My millennium ring,” said stuttered Ryou.
“Hn,” said Hiei casually.
Hiei knew sensed something about the ring. Hiei couldn't help but wonder if there was more to this boy then what he said. Maybe he has something else that he does not want to revile.
“Then you will be staying with us for a while,” finished Kurama in a tone that almost comforted Ryou.
“B-but, I can't…I-I mustn't…” Ryou started, but he passed out from a jolt of pain in his arm.
Kurama let out a sigh and finished cover Ryou's arm with new bandages to cover the deep wound. When he was done he felt Hiei's gaze upon him.
“Yes Hiei?” Asked Kurama; because he knew he had a question.
“Don't you feel it?” Asked Hiei as if it was obvious?
“Yes, yes I do also feel another soul within the boy,” said Kurama.