Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ If You Could ( Chapter 66 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 67: If You Could
 
The day was sunny. Like an after shock of something horrible. The motive could never be less flawless. In a bed in a lone room laid a red headed boy, about the age of seventeen or so. He was huddled up in a bed under much covers, despite the sunny day, he was frozen. He was facing a window and looking out blankly.
Behind him was a man, twenty five years or so old. He slowly got off his chair by the wall and walked up to his kitsune and stroked his cheek tenderly.
“Love, please look at me,”
Despite his soft words, he knew his love could do nothing of the sort. He had drugged him. Yes, against his will, but it was for the best. He couldn't have his kitsune going into depression like that, and over something so silly, he wouldn't hear of it.
The man sat down on the bed and laid down next to his love. He put his arms around him and sighed. He could feel the kitsune tense up from his touch, he didn't understand. How after so long could his kitsune still be afraid of his touch? How? He hoped that Kurama wouldn't be too angry with him for what he had done. It was for the best.
“Kurama…,” purred the man into his lover's ear. “You know I did what I had to for you. I can't have you feeling the way I did. I won't let you go through that…”
He knew Kurama had heard him. He knew Kurama was there, but he also knew Kurama couldn't react. The affect of the drug wasn't permanent, no. He couldn't have his kitsune like this for so long. It would wear off in a few days or so, months even…Karasu wasn't paying attention, he just didn't want Kurama to be in pain.
Flashes of what had happen flashed him Karasu's mind vividly. Kurama running from him, Kurama falling, and now. It was too fast. Everything was, but he wouldn't let anything happen to his kitsune. Nothing, there was nothing anyone could do about it, he would make sure of that.
Karasu smiled and leaned over and kissed his lover on the cheek. Then he got up and started walking towards the door. But he stopped when he thought he heard someone mutter his name. He stopped and their was silence. He started walking again.
“Karasu…” whispered a voice.
Karasu turned around and saw Kurama still lying in the same position. He walked over to the bed again and knelt down next to Kurama.
“Yes, my love?” Karasu whispered back while brushing strands of red hair out of Kurama's face.
“Why…why did you…do this,”
“Oh, I had to. It was the best thing I could do for you-,”
“If it was…then why'd I run from you?”
“Because you were confused,”
“No…no, I wasn't,”
Kurama was now almost fully recovered from the drug. He struggle to get up, but Karasu pushed him back down without saying anything.
“Karasu, please, I'm fine now. I'm over it,” Kurama stated with a monotone voice that was normally soft spoken.
“Are you, love? Are you lying to me?”
“Yes, I am, and no, I'm not lying to you,”
A grin passed onto Karasu face. “I'm glad to hear that, Itoshi,”
“Yes…I would believe you are. But before we put this behind us, I need to tell you something,”
“Yes, love?”
Kurama sighed and ran a hand through his red main of hair. “You can't always drug me when you feel that it's appropriate, or every time I feel pain,”
“But, why not? It helps you, doesn't it?”
“Well…no. And I would really strongly appreciate it if you would stop as soon as possible. It hurts me more,”
“But…how could that hurt you?”
“Would do you think I feel when I think you put me on meds to shut me up, to make everything better again,”
Karasu chuckle and closed his eyes. “I'll lighten up on the doses, but I can't say I will stop,”
“But-,”
“End of conversation, love,”
Kurama sighed defeated, he knew there was no point of arguing with Karasu, and Karasu knew what Kurama was thinking, he could see it in his grin.
“So, now that we are done with, I believe I have stayed away from you for exactly two days, and one hour. I was very busy, but came as soon as I could,”
“Yes, Karasu, I bet, very busy, too important for me? I understand,” said Kurama as he pretended to be upset. He just wanted to get Karasu back a little. He inwardly smirked.
“No, Kurama. Nothing more important than you, I'm afraid, I know you would like that,”
Karasu pushed Kurama harder onto the bed as he got onto him. Kurama started to feel uncomfortable with Karasu so close. Before Kurama could realize what was going on he felt Karasu's lips on his own.
It lasted for a whole 10 seconds before Kurama shoved Karasu off on him and sprinted for the door. Karasu stayed in Kurama's room for a while and laughed quietly to himself.
“How, ten seconds, that's probably a new record when it comes to time, Kurama,”
He took his time getting up and walking out of the room.
“I love this game,” said Karasu to no one unparticular while walking out of the room to find Kurama.
 
 
Haha! Cliffie! Yes, I know I'm evil :D Oh, and thank you for the review! I'll try to update more often than I do.