Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kat's Party Bash!!!!!! ❯ Random trees, changing personalities when around guys, and fish?? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, I'm updating! I still have a bit of the cold, but I'll get over it ^^ Anyways, This chappie is focused mostly on the three girls traveling to Kat's house, and the boys. Next chappie will be mostly on the last group of girls and Kat's group and well, everyone else ^^ Trust me, I got the next chappie planned out ::smiles:: It'll be good, trust me. Now that I'm done with my rambling, ON WITH THIS FIC!!! Oh! And remember to review or I'll send Lil Slugger on ya ^^ Ya don't know who he is? Well.. ::takes out files:: He's the weird killer dude with the bent baseball bat in Paranoia Agent bla bla bla… Oh wait! ::looks at last chappie:: I promised the rest will sing something….O.O Ummmmm…..I PROMISE!! After this and next chappie, we will sing our freakin hearts out kay?? Cuz, how can they sing when it's a blackout? ^^U Heh, guess I forgot that huh?
 
Readers: GET ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!! ::getting annoyed::
 
Fine Fine Sheesh…..
 
Disclaimer: --_--U What do you think?
 
 
 
::With Heather, Lucia and Joanna::
 
Lucia: ::being held back by Joanna cuz she was trying to strangle Heather:: YOU MEAN YOU HAD THE MAP UPSIDE DOWN THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!???????
 
Heather: ::up in a tree that just appeared in the middle of a deserted highway:: MEEP!!! She's gonna kill meh!!
 
The Chancellor from Stars Wars: That's right my child. I can feel you're an-::gets kicked in face by Joanna::
 
Joanna: YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!!!!!
 
Lucia: ::calms down:: Okay Heather-chan. I won't kill you. Come down.
 
Heather: ::jumps from tree:: So, whatta we do?
 
Lucia: Not sure. ::cell phone rings: Oh, hang on. ::picks up cellphone:: Yeah? ::suddenly turns all happy and hyper-like:: HI SESSHY-CHAN!!! I miss you you cutie!
 
Heather/Joanna: O.O O.oU
 
Lucia: ::talks al flirty like:: How's my little schnucum woocums? Oh, we're just going to Kat-chan's house. Oh? You have to go now? Trying to kill your bro again? Okay. Byesies my sweet little demon. Kisses! ::puts phone back in bag::
 
Heather/Joanna: O________O O.OUUU
 
Lucia: What?
 
::With the boys somewhere in the house::
 
Marik: :: hands groping the wall:: I can't see a thing…..
 
Seto: hence the name, black out --_--
 
::They hear a squishy sound::
 
Yusuke: Wh-What was that?
 
Ryan(Or Frost as we know of him the past few chappies ^^): Let me take out this very convient that just just appeared out of nowhere flashlight. ::takes out the very convient that just appeared out of now-oh, you get it!! Flashlight:: Hmmm…::shines it around the room:: Seems we're in the basement.
 
Hiei: No, ya think?
 
Frost: -_- ::shines it to kat's fish tank::
 
Fish: ::make the squishy noise::
 
Frost: Oh, it's just her fish….::sees what's in the fish bowl:: with mutating toxic waste O__O
 
Yusuke: Isn't that the stuff that created the teenage mutant ninja turtles?
 
Boys: ::look at one another::
 
Hiei: Oh Sh-
 
Fish bowl: ::explodes::
 
Fish: ::jump out of bowls::
 
Frost: IT'S THE NINJA FIGHTING FISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::suddenly gains powerful speed and runs/flies/trips up the stairs screaming::
 
Other boys: ::follow suit::
 
Frost: ::locks door with all of it's 230 bolts:: We should be safe.
 
Ghost of King Ninja fighting fish: ::appears behind Frost::
 
Yusuke: O.O Uhhhhhhh…..
 
Ash: GUYS!!! ::runs through king ninja fish and destroys him::
 
Seto: Ash?
 
Yusuke: Where were ya the past five mins and 45 secs?
 
Ash: Well, I accidently wandered into a secret passage way, where I was transported into a land made of candy and sweets, and I saved the great banana king and became ruler of the planet of sweets…or maybe I was FORGOTTEN BY THE AUTHORESS AND SHE NOW WROTE SOME RANDOM EXCUSE TO GET HER OFF THE HOOK!!! (A/n: I actually didn't forget her, but I thought this idea would be funny ^_^)
 
 
Yusuke: Probably forgot ya.
 
Guys: ::agree with him::
 
Ash: --_-- One: You're not helping, and two: You're doing the GodFather thing again.
 
Boys: -______-#
 
::A shrill scream comes from somewhere in the house::
 
Boys/Ash: HUH?????
 
Who screamed? Was it Kat or Senko? Was it from the other group? Or was it….Paranoia??? Hehe, I'm thinking of adding Lil Slugger in here for kicks. Watta ya think? Anyways, Review and stayed tuned for the next episode in “Kat's party Bash”! Ja ne!