Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Open Doors ❯ Not Good ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Open Doors

Part 7: Not Good

Malik woke up to someone near him and was obviously fondling with his blankets. His hands grasped the persons and pinned them to the floor. Lavender met innocent red. He released his grip and collapsed on top of her. This was so wrong but he was tired and right now pinning Yukina to the floor took a lot out of him. He wondered why the hell had he become so tired like he ran a marathon. He was oblivious to the fact that he might be crushing the imp's sister under him.

Yukina didn't know what was going on, but didn't mind the contact at all. She had a small blush across her cheeks as the blond continued to lie on top of her. But then he was crushing her under his weight. She was not naïve to these kinds of things. Though she may seem oblivious to it. She gently rolled him back on his futon. Malik hit his head. Okay not that gently but she didn't have time to catch his head. Malik groaned and slowly sat up. Headache was pouring on him.

"Malik-kun are you okay?" she asked worried.

"I'm fine. It's just a headache," he answered.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Let me get it for you," she said lifting a hand to his forehead.

"It's okay, I'm…" he trailed off as he felt her healing powers work on him, "fine." He finished.

"You were burning up."

"I told you I'm okay. Isn't that enough to satisfy you?" he stated harshly.

"No." She didn't faze. Malik growled in annoyance. In seconds, he had her pinned back on the floor and was glaring at her. She didn't mind it and didn't bother to escape, since she knew he wouldn't voluntarily hurt her.

"Look, I'm not in the mood. Please just leave me alone and I'll be fine okay? And don't tell anyone what you saw two days ago." He said and got off her.

"I know what happened. I know what happened between you and that man. I'm sorry." She said looking sincerely at him. Malik scanned her mind briefly. He was in shock. 'How does she know?' he thought worriedly she might tell the others.

"I didn't mean to but you were having a nightmare and I couldn't wake you up. So I asked Hiei to look and I'm sorry for prying but I was just worried. Every time you would awake I would pretend to be asleep," she explained, "I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I'm sorry for prying." She looked to the floor afraid of what he might say or do.

'Dammit. The pity line,' Malik thought and sighed.

He kneeled down to her level and placed his forehead against hers, surprising her. He looked directly in her eyes.

"Look, little girl, I don't care. If you mention this to anyone, I will be forced to overstep my boundaries and attempt to kill you. Got it?" he said. She nodded.

"Good."

He slipped a hand behind her neck and brought their lips together. He had a faint idea that he might get chopped into pieces but he didn't stop. He pushed her down and still went on. He then stopped as he went back to reality. He was robbing the cradle! Although she may be a demon she probably hasn't matured yet. He wouldn't do anything. He got up off her.

"Sorry," he said softly. Yukina also stood up and straightened out her shirt.

"It's okay." She said tiptoeing up to him and pecked his lips, surprising him. This girl was full of surprises for him. She buried her face on his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist. Girl was being forward ne? Malik hesitantly wrapped one arm around her shoulders. One thought ran through him.

He was so dead.

Outside in Hiei's spying tree, an amused Yuusuke and Kurama were holding back an enraged Hiei while Ryou and Bakura looked on in shock. It wasn't everyday, Malik, Malik! Apologized!

"Let me go both you I'm going to kill him," Hiei said struggling to get out of their grips.

"Actually he'll kill you first but there's always a first time for everything, Yami/Yugi clone," Bakura commented ruffling Hiei's spiked hair. Hiei growled fiercely at him.

"Hey Ryou maybe you should tell Isis to bring the pharaoh here. Make sure when you contact her give her a scare."

"NO, I do not want to go back and be greeted with the bat of doom of hers," Ryou said, "If you want to, you contact her and give her a scare." Ryou took out a cell phone and held it out in front of Bakura.

"Hell no. That bitch almost killed us when she sent us here. I might blow up in her face!"

"Okay then, deprived the remainder of the stay."

"What?!" Bakura exclaimed.

"Did I stutter?"

"Damn, fine give me the stupid phone."

"Deprived of what?" Kurama asked.

"Daily nightly activities," Ryou answered.

"Oh, I see. Got him good, didn't you?"

"Uh hu."

Bakura threw the phone at Ryou, hitting the poor hikari on the head.

"Baka!" Ryou yelled loosing his temper and kicked Bakura off the tree. The poor yami was now suffering another backache since he landed on his back. Ryou, who wasn't quite finished, jumped out of the tree and landed his two feet on Bakura's chest knocking the wind out of him. The others laughed at his predicament.

Task one complete.

Tomb Robber humiliated.

Now understand everyone, Ryou only has the privilege of doing this.

But that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it too.

Throughout the whole ordeal, Malik watched from the window. He already knew that he was being spied on, that is after he had kissed Yukina on the lips, which were very welcoming. He didn't know what he was doing! He thought it was a spare of the moment thing but it never felt like it. He wanted more. Damn wasn't he stupid? He had a feeling that Hiei was going to fry his ass sometime soon. He sighed at his demise. He then walked out to the main room where everyone was talking.

There he saw Bakura, Ryou, Yuusuke, and Kurama talking. Probably about Bakura and Kurama's days as thieves and betting on who had the most dangerous heists. Amusing sight to see be assured. Hiei was, as usual, by his post on the windowsill, Yukina was probably cooking since it was almost dinner, and the rest of everyone was sitting around and chatting occasionally with each other. Malik decided to take his chances with Hiei since he is the only one without company at the moment. He sat by the windowsill in the chair and leaned his head back on the wall.

"So you're not going to barbecue me with the dragon of yours?" Malik said amused.

"Do I have a reason to?" Hiei asked flatly.

"Tone down fire boy, I know you five were spying on me. Though I can't say I'm amused. I thought you were going to barge in chop me into pieces. Though I'd get to you first."

"Hn."

"One word vocabulary again? I think I've head that one plenty of times."

"Hurt her and I will kill you."

"Okay, isn't that grand. Well I'll see you I need to drag the tomb robber for some makeup on our rocky relationship."

Hiei looked as Malik stood up and picked up Bakura by the back of his shirt and preceded to drag him out the door after saying a quick apology for stealing him. He shook his head and continued staring out the window, the dreams that Malik dreamed off for the few nights were still fresh in his memory. He recognized the man that was wanted by Koenma was the same person that haunted Malik's dreams. He didn't tell anyone because Malik didn't say anything. Well he couldn't do anything about it.

----------------------------------------------------

Malik and Bakura were back to being friends again. Well not really but hey it's considered that way. Malik was giving Bakura a tour of the city that they were in. Malik was back to his brainwashing methods again; since there is no Yugi or Ryou to stop him he couldn't help it. He enjoyed freedom. Bakura noted that there is something completely bothering his partner in crime. And it wasn't a one-time thing; it was something else. He got even more confused when they bumped into someone familiar. Someone that was supposed to be gone.

"Marik?" Bakura said in surprise. Malik tensed behind him.

"Bakura, long time no see. How did you get here?" Marik smirked at the surprised yami.

"A portal. How the hell did you get here?"

"I got out. So where are you two heading?"

"Nowhere. You causing trouble again? You're wanted by the reikai tantei of the baby god around here."

"Oh I am? I haven't done anything yet."

"You sure?"

"Course. I haven't harmed any mortal, yet, unlike Malik. Besides even if I did, I wouldn't be detected. I'm just being framed."

"Care to join us? I'm sure we could squeeze a third party."

"Always."

----------------------------------------------------

Hiei looked around cautiously. He looked like someone was about to get him, but that wasn't the case. He felt some bad vibes around the city. His sister asked him to watch after Malik in case something happens to him. Apparently he needed a few answers first. He stole Ryou from Kurama and Yuusuke for a moment. They talked in a room where Hiei made it so no one would hear outside or inside. Ryou looked in confusion, as it was silent for a moment.

"Is there something you need Hiei?" Ryou asked.

"Who's that man?" Hiei asked.

"Who?"

"The one that looks like Malik."

"Oh." Ryou stayed silent. He didn't want to tell anything since he knew that somehow Malik had bad dealings with Marik. He picked it off Mai when she told him before they left. He didn't know if he should tell Hiei about it.

"Are you going to tell me or not?" Hiei said impatiently.

"It's not my place to tell. Malik should tell you if he wants to."

"I know exactly what happened to him. But I want some answers."

"Okay I guess I could answer them. But I have my limits."

"Fine."

~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$

Kinshin: Thanks for the visits and reviews!

Like it? Review!