Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Ningen, Youko, and Yami ❯ Duel of 3 Personalities ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Ningen, Youko, and Yami
Chapter 3: Duel of 3 Personalities
By Chibi Ucchan

Chibi Ucchan: Yo! Haven't written any fanfics in a while so I'm writing this chapter! I'm so happy people actually enjoy this *sniff* WAHH!!! *starts crying cuz I'm so moved*

Hiei: Oh shut up and do the damn fic so I can leave!

Chibi Ucchan: You shut up! *Whacks Hiei on the head with a mallet*

Chibi Jubei: Um... if you hadn't noticed... people are staring... and waiting for the fic...

Chibi Ucchan: *looks at audience*

Audience: *Staring*

Chibi Ucchan: O.O;;; Stop looking at me like that... you people are scaring me!!! Ah!! *runs around like a crazy maniac and knocking things over* *Suddenly stops* Ok, I'm done

Hiei: O.O;;;

Chibi Jubei: -_-;;;

Chibi Ucchan: Ok... so who wants to say the disclaimers?

Hiei: I'll say it *smirk* Chibi Ucchan doesn't own anything! Yu Yu Hakusho belongs to Yoshihiro Togashi and Yu-Gi-Oh belongs to Kazuki Takahashi!

Chibi Ucchan: *Too busy staring at Hiei smirking* ...

Chibi Jubei: Translation: She thinks Hiei's so damn cute and cool looking when he smirks, and she thinks Yoshihiro Togashi is god for creating Hiei... She's overly obsessed...

Chibi Ucchan: Shut up! On with the fic!




Yugi and co. along with the Reikai Tantei and Botan were listening to Pegasus blab on and on about the rules and blah blah blah. "That ningen talks too much..." Hiei muttered. And when Pegasus was finally done, everyone went off the explore the Duelist Kingdom and start dueling. While they were walking all of a sudden, this ugly looking guy called Insector Haga a.k.a. Weevil or whatever ugly name his parents came up with. (sorry, I hate the kid more than I hate Kuwabara, and I forgot what happened -_-;;;) So anyway, Weevil came and challenged Yugi to a duel for all his star chips which was 1 btw. And due to the incidence back at the boat, Yugi was angry and happy to beat the ugly kid off the island. "Matte, Yugi! Can I duel instead?" Kurama asked. "Oi... Kurama, I've been wondering for a long time..." Yusuke started saying "Yeah... go on." Kurama said. "But what the heck is Duel Monsters?!" Yusuke finally finished. The Yugi-tachi and Kurama fell. "Why didn't you ask me earlier?! And I suppose you guys dunno either..." He looked at Kuwabara, Hiei, and Botan. They shook they're heads, well, Botan and Kuwabara did anyway, Hiei just said "Hn." "Um...well, it's a card game, why don't you just watch the duel?" Kurama sweatdropped. "So I can I duel instead of you?" He asked again. "Um... Ok." Yugi said for the sake of the story. So the duel began... (the duel's gonna be script format and some cards will be made up and some of them you've never heard of, I'll tell you if I made it up or not)

Kurama: I'm a beginner, so don't go too rough on me...

Suddenly a bright glow surrounds Kurama and he looks slightly taller and his eyes a bit colder, but not as cold as the eyes of Youko Kurama...

The Reikai Tantei could feel the sudden change of ki, but since Kurama just looked the same as usual, they sorta passed it off as something else...

Weevil: So we duel wagering all our starchips, Uh... whatever yout name is...

Kurama: Kurama, Youko Kurama (O.O Now doesn't that sound familiar)

Both: Duel start!

Weevil: I'll go first, I put down Humanoid Insect in defense mode

Humanoid Insect - 500/700

Kurama: I put a magic/trap card face down, and summon Darkworld Thorns (Makai Throns for short ^_^ Darkworld practically means Makai :D) in atk mode, attack Humanoid Insect

Darkworld Throrns - 1200/900

Darkworld Thorns destroys Humanoid Insect

Weevil LP- 1300

Yusuke: Whoa! They came to life! This is just as good as watching a bunch of youkai fight! Oh hey... that plant... looks like one of Kurama's...

Hiei: Che, this is stupid, Kurama's too smart to lose

Kuwabara: Shhh... Watching...

Hiei: Che, Baka ningen...

Kuwabara: What did you say?!

Hiei: What I said is called an insult (Ha! Good one!)

(Ok, ok, back to the duel)

Weevil: I put this monster face down on the field...

Kurama: Ok, I also put a monster on the field face down along with another magic/trap. And Darkworld Thorns atk your face down monster!

The card flips up revealing the Man Eater Bug

Weevil: Hehehe, it has an effect, the monster that destroys this monster goes to the graveyard.

Kurama: So it's a draw...

Weevil: Now I summon Drill Bug (I dunno it's effect, so I'll leave it out) and atk your face down monster...

Drill Bug atks the face down monster card and the card flips up, revealing Fairy's Gift

Fairy's Gift - 1400/1000

Kurama: Fairy's Gift effect is activated, I recover 1000 LP

Kurama LP - 3000

Weevil LP - 1000

Weevil: Damn!

Kurama: I summon Green Phantom King in atk mode

Green Phantom King - 500/1600

Weevil: *Starts laughing evily annoying*

Joey: Has he gone nuts?

Hiei: Hn *Covers ears* His voice is worse than Kuwabara's

Kuwabara: Shut up shrimp!

Hiei: *Can't hear* *thinking* Hm... There's something different about Kurama... Can't put my finger on it... (At Hiei's size, he wouldn't notice if Kurama suddenly got taller, cuz to him, Kurama's already real tall! ^_^)

Kurama: *thinking* Gah... he sounds horrible, and I really don't like that look on his face... heck, I don't like his face at all...

Weevil: I summon Insect Queen and she gets a field power bonus in the Forest! (Sorry, I just remembered about that)

Insect Queen - 2500/2700

Kurama: Nani?!

Weevil: Attack, Insect Queen!

Insect Queen attacks Green Phantom King, Green Phantom King is destroyed

Kurama LP - 1000

Kurama: Shimatta! Oh wait... I summon Inari, Spirit of the Fox (Made it up, suits him, ne?) and I use Silver Bow and Arrow and Elf's Light that were face down on the field, and I also use Hinotama to lower your LP by 500!

Inari, Spirit of the Fox - 2600/2600

Kurama: Attack the Insect Queen!

Inari, Spirit of the fox atks Insect Queen and destroys it

Weevil LP - 400

Yugi: All right! Kurama's winning!

Weevil: Grr... It's not over yet! I summon Insect Warrior in def mode!

Insect Warrior - 1000/800

Kurama: I use Inari to destroy your Insect Warrior and summon Holy Elf to get rid of your remaining life points!

Weevil LP - 0

Kurama LP - 1000

Victor - Youko Kurama

"No! How could I lose?! I read everything in the Duelist Kingdom rule book!

"You cheated, thinking that you would win, but cheating never gains victory." Kurama, who was back to normal, said while putting his 2 new star chips into his dueling glove.

"Kurama! You were great up there! But then, you're always good on the battlefield." Yusuke said

"Hn. Kurama, did you notice anything different happen to you when you were 'dueling'? Cuz I felt a strange and different ki emiting from you..." Hiei asked obviously concerned for his best kitsune friend.

"No, not really... except that I felt as if someone was guiding me in the duel... it's like the youko... you know what I mean" He said

"Really? Cool, when I duel, I feel as if someone's guiding me through the duel too! I wonder what it is though..." Yugi said.

"Well, it's getting late, maybe we should look for camp" Kurama suggested.

Everyone else agreed.

So they set up camp for the night thanks to Kurama's hair and slept through the peaceful night...

END OF CHAPTER 3!




Preview of next chapter:

Yugi: Hey! It's Bakura! Wonder what's he doing here...

Bakura shows up in middle of the night at their campsite for some reason

Bakura: What's your favorite Duel Monsters cards?

Kurama: Nani?! What's going on? What happened to us? I'm... in my Youko form? What the?

Chibi Ucchan: Yes, what is going on exactly? Why's Kurama in his youko form? Well, find out in the next episode of The Ningen, Youko, and Yami: Life Threatening Duel!




Chibi Ucchan: So that was the end of this chapter! Sorry for taking so long! So remember to review on what you think! Bye! I better get off before my parents kill me...