Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Ningen, Youko, and Yami ❯ To the Duelist Kingdom We Go! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Ningen, Youko, and Yami
Chapter 2: To the Duelist Kingdom we go!
By Chibi Ucchan

Chibi Ucchan: Here's the second chapter and I have nothing else to say... -_- not in a very talkative mood right now, I'm currently blowing my nose out cuz I got a cold and allergies, don't worry, my germs won't go in to the fic! *sneezes on you* Opps, sorry!

Quote of the fic: "No one has a perfect past, if they do, then there is something wrong with him." ~Hiei ^_^, Yu Yu Hakusho movie 2 (I forgot what it was called and I love this quote!)



Near the docks where the boat to the duelist kingdom is...

"Ok, are we all ready to sneak in? I saw a backdoor to the ship, all we need to do is get the guards away so we could get in." Yusuke said

"Um... Yusuke, about the mission, I recieved this package yesterday, it was an invitation to the Duelist Kingdom..." Kurama said

"INVITATION" The others except Hiei said surprised that Kurama was invited

"Does that mean we don't hafta sneak on?" Kuwabara asked

"It means we hafta sneak in, not Kurama, baka." Hiei said

"Uh... I knew that! And shut up you shrimp!" Kuwabara said to Hiei, and then they started to have an insult contest -_-

"Stop fighting and sneak in before the ship leaves! I'll hafta go through the main entrance, so see guys later!" Kurama walked off the line where all the duelists were.

In the speed of light, Hiei knocked out the guards and the YYH gang snuck into the ship, and went on to the main floor and hid behind some boxes.

After the ship departed and it was nightime, right after Weevil threw the Exodia cards into the ocean...

Kurama walked around the ship looking for Yusuke and the others. That was when he spotted Yugi and Joey. "Yugi! Joey!" He went over to them.

"Shuichi! You got invited too?" Yugi asked

"Yeah! Hey Yugi, why do you only have one star chip?" He asked

"I gave one to Joey since he wasn't invited, and we just found out Anzu and Honda snuck on..." Yugi said

"Them too? My friends snuck on board too, and I'm looking for them right now... They should be her-" Kurama was interuppted when he heard to awfully loud and familiar voices. Kurama slapped his forehead. "Those 2 never stop arguing..." Kurama, Yugi, and Joey walked over to some boxes where the voices were coming from.

(This part will be in script format)

Hiei: "Watch where you're going you big fat idiot!"

Kuwabara: "Shut up shrimp! It's too dark to see here!"

Hiei: "You're just too stupid thats why!"

Kuwabara: "At least Yukina-san likes me more than you! Ha!"

Hiei: "..."

Kuwabara: "I knew it! You do like her!"

Yusuke: "What goes around in his mind anyway?"

Hiei: "That's it! I'm gonna kill you whether Yukina likes it or not!"

Botan: "Kuwabara! How could you say such a thing about Yukina's..."

Botan started to imagine the whole Hiei bats thing ^_^ (I love that part) "Uh... nevermind..."

Kurama had heard the whole argument and stopped right behind the boxes and pushed them aside. "WOULD YOU TWO STOP ARGUING FOR 1 MINUTE!!!" He scolded.

"..." Was Hiei and Kuwabara's reaction. "He started it!" Both of them said.

"I don't care who started it, but you shouldn't be fighting all the time, especially you Kuwabara! You shouldn't say things like that! Hiei's Yukina's brother! He doesn't have a crush on her!" Kurama suddenly realized his mistake and covered his mouth. "Opps..." Hiei glared at Kurama. While Kuwabara just sat there stunned. "But they don't even look alike! How are they twins?!" Kuwabara complained. "It's great that I don't have to keep slipping and a stopping myself from telling the truth!" Botan happily said. "What?! You all knew already?!" Kuwabara said. "If you didn't leave before watching the end of the video when we were assigned to get Yukina back, you would've known ages ago." Yusuke said.

Hiei was trying to restrain from killing Kurama. Kurama laughed nervously "It was an accident! And besides, Yukina wasn't here to hear it!" Hiei glared at Kurama then at Kuwabara. "Say a word to her and I'll make sure you'll die slow and painfully." He threatened. "Uh... sure..." Kuwabara knew that if he wanted to marry Yukina, he would hafta get past Hiei's judgement, and that'll probably be never. (With the way Hiei and Kuwabara act in the anime, Yukina and Kuwabara would hafta elope while Hiei's working for Mukuro in order for it to work out, and then later, when Hiei finally finds out, he'll go after Kuwabara and then Kurama would hafta tie him to a chair for a month or two ^_^)

"Ano... Shuichi-kun, are these your friends?" Yugi asked politely sweatdropping. "
Kurama froze. He had totally forgotten about Yugi and co. "Uh, yeah! Sorry, I forgot you were there..." All eyes suddenly turned to Kurama, waiting for introductions... waiting... waiting... waiting...

"Uh, Yugi, Joey, Anzu, Honda, these are my friends Yusuke Urameshi, Kazuma Kuwabara, Hiei, and Botan, and guys, these are Yugi, Joey, Anzu, and Honda." Yugi bowed politely, Anzu smiled, Hiei glared, Botan was looking at empty space, while Yusuke and Kuwabara were sweatdropping while Joey and Honda were bowing at their feet. "Ano... What are you 2 doing exactly?" Kurama asked. "We've heard many stories about Yusuke Urameshi and Kazuma Kuwabara!" Joey said. Well, it wasn't unusual since Honda and Joey were ex-bullies, but hey, they still worship people too ^_^;;;; Everyone sweatdropped. "Ok, get up, I'm not used to being worshipped here... only begged for mercy, but not worshipped, and it's freaking me out here! And besides, I've stopped beating up people unless their bullies or something." Yusuke said sweatdropping. However, for Kuwabara... "Hahaha! I, the great Kazuma Kuwabara is being worshipped!" Kuwabara's huge ego was taking over... The other reikai tantei knocked Kuwabara over the head. "Too bad Shizuru isn't here to beat you up!" Yusuke said. "Hey! Don't say that about aniki!" Kuwabara said.

"So where are you guys gonna stay?" Joey asked. "Well, I should be able to fit them all in my room, Hiei sleeps sitting up, so there should be enough room for Yusuke and Kuwabara, and as for Botan..." Kurama said. Botan whispered something in Kurama's ear. "Hai, hai. I guess Botan already has plans about where she's sleeping. Hey, since it's still early, why don't we get to know eachother more? Let's go to my room." Kurama said. (Since we only saw the luxury rooms in the anime, let's pretend the other rooms were big enough to fit a bit of people.)

Everyone was at Kurama's room sitting down somewhere. Kurama was on the bed, Hiei was sitting on the windowsill looking outside, Anzu was on a chair and the others were on the floor. "So... Who wants to start and tell us more about themselves?" Kurama asked. (I know, I know, it's stupid, but heck I dunno what to type in the huge gap thats right here inbetween the meeting of the charas and the duels that will soon take place, and 'sides, they do need to know more about eachother) Everyone was quiet. "Ok, fine, I'll talk. Since Yugi, Anzu, Joey, and Honda will start to get confused about my name, just call me Kurama, that's what my friends call me." "Kurama? It's strange that there's a cared named Kurama too..." Joey said. "Where'd that come from?" Joey asked again since he was a bit of an airhead but not as much as Botan ^_^ (No offense to the fans) Kurama sweatdropped nervously and tried to think up of something. "Uh... lemme think..." Kurama said "Don't tell me you just gave yourself a nickname cuz you saw it on a card?!" Joey said surprised. "NO!" Kurama said. He finally decided that he might as well tell 1/2 of the truth and started rummaging through his hair. "Kurama, you're not gonna kill him right?" Kuwabara asked. "NO! Are you guys stupid or something?! Why would I do that?!" "Well, cuz you're rummaging through your hair and usually you do that..." Yusuke knocked Kuwabara over the head. "Plants aren't the only thing he has in there you know!" "Ah! Found it!" Kurama pulled out a brand new looking book.

Yusuke was next to Kurama and read out the title. "Famous youkai of the Makai? Since when was there a book about youkai in Makai?" (Hey, that rhymes!) "I dunno, Hiei said he found it in Mukuro's bookshelf." (Oh! Did I mention Puu-chan was with them? You can't have Yusuke without Puu you know!) "Puu!" Puu-chan flew up on top of Yusuke's head and stayed there (Kawaii ^_^) Kurama started reading the table of contents. "Lesse here... King Raizen, Yusuke, the Koorime, Toguro bros, Hiei, Sensui, Bui, ah! Here it is, Youko Kurama!" He turned the page and showed the others the page about Youko Kurama along with a pic. "This book is about legends and this is my favorite legend, the legend of the youkai theif, Youko Kurama!" The reikai tantei sweatdropped. "Gimme that book!" Yusuke snatched it away from Kurama and starting reading through the whole book and sweatdropped. "Someone must have a grudge against us to write about us... HEY! This is all wrong!!!" Kurama grabbed the book back and put it back in his hair. "I'll let you read it next time." "Fine... Be that way." Yusuke replied. "So... mind if you tell us why you came to the Duelist Island?" Kurama asked the YGO gang. "No... Not really..." Yugi said hesitantly. "I dunno if you'll believe me, but, Pegasus, the person behind the whole Duelist Kingdom thing, he kidnapped my grandfather's soul! I just... I just wanna get him back, but in order to do that, I hafta beat Pegasus in a duel, but I dueled him once and lost..." Yugi said sadly. The Reikai Tantei were a bit shocked at this piece of information. "Cheer up Yugi! We'll get gramps back!" Joey said. "But how did he steal your grandfather's soul? Is the body still alive?" Botan asked, worried that Yugi's grandfather might be dead without the soul making it to Reikai. "His body still has a heartbeat... He stole jii-chan's soul with something called the Sennen Eye. One of the Sennen items. I think they have some sorta magical power, and I have one of the items too, I have the puzzle." Yugi showed them his puzzle. "Do you believe my story? I understand if you don't..." "Of course we believe you, we've seen stranger things in our lives, Yugi." Kurama said smiling. "You know what, kid? We'll help you too. We'll do whatever we can!" Yusuke said assuringly to Yugi. Botan was thinking, she seemed to yet again forgotten something, that's when it suddenly hit her. "Oh! Now I remember! I've heard stories about the Sennen items from Koenma-sama!" "You have?" Kuwabara asked. "Yeah. Thousands of years ago, there was game called the shadow games, it's very similar to the Duel Monsters game you now play, except that the monsters were real. People of power in Ancient Egypt would play this game, and pretty soon, the monsters went out of control. That's when a young Pharaoh, I can't remember his name, sealed the game with his life into 7 items called the Sennen items. They are the Puzzle, Ring, Eye, Scale, Rod, Anhk, and Tauk. They all have different powers. There is even a rumor about another item that was unknown and lost a long time ago." Botan explained. "Wow... how do you know all that?" Yugi asked. "Uh... it was a myth I heard a long time ago! Hehe..." Botan lied. "Oh... I'm getting tired, I think I'm gonna go back to my room and get some sleep... Good night." Yugi said. "Yeah, we should get some sleep too" Anzu added. So Yugi and co. left Kurama's room. "Botan, how do you really know about those Sennen items?" Yusuke asked. "It's in Reikai's files. The monsters got so out of control that many humans were killed and I had to ferry a few of them. Reikai couldn't help much in the situation either, so when the Pharaoh wanted to stop the madness even if it took his life, Reikai helped him without his knowledge of it, since he didn't have enough power to do so." She explained. "I see..." Kurama said. "Well, why don't we get some sleep then?" Kurama suggested. Yusuke and Kuwabara yawned. "Yeah, I'm getting tired myself." Yusuke said and layed down on a futon he brought with him, so did Kuwabara. Hiei already made himself comfy on the windowsill and closed his eyes. "I'm gonna go give Koenma-sama my report, so I'll be back in the morning!" Botan said while producing her flying oar outta no where and flew out the window. (Hm... I wonder did she knock Hiei over ^_^) Kurama climbed on the bed and slept the night away.

The Next Morning...

Everyone was wide awake and ready for whatever that was coming their way. For the ship to the Duelist Island had reached it's destination...

PREVIEW OF NEXT CHAPTER:

Chibi Ucchan: The Reikai Tantei and Yugi-tachi have reached the Duelist island. What's waiting for them there?

Weevil: Heh, I'll duel you for all of our star chips!

Yugi: That's fine by me!

Kurama: Matte, Yugi... let me take this duel instead. *A glowing light suddenly surrounds Kurama...*

Chibi Ucchan: What will happen to Kurama? Who will be the victor of the duel? Find out in the next chapter of The Ningen, Youko, and Yami: Duel of 3 Personalities!

Yusuke: Don't miss it, or I'll Rei-Gan you to Reikai!

End of Chapter 2!

That took me really long to type! I hope you liked it! Anyway, please review and tell me what you think about it! See ya!