Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What I Really Feel ❯ Chapter 2: My Heart Will Go On ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

My Heart Will Go On

(Love Theme From 'Titanic')

Every night in my dreams
I see you. I feel you.
That is how I know you go on.

***

Even though you're not here, it's like you are. You'll always be here to me, even when you're so far away.

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.

***

It seems like everything reminds me of you, but at least I know you're still there.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on

***

I know you're there, because I can feel you in my heart. And that's the kind of connection I'll never lose.


Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on.

***

You'll always be here, with me, and you'll always be what inspires me and makes me want to keep doing this. And that'll never change, no matter what.

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone.

***

The way I love you is a special sort of love, unlike anything I'll ever experience again. It keeps me going, even though you're gone, and it lets me know you'll always be there for me, even when you're gone.

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on.

***

For the first time, I felt so happy and safe, and I wish it had never ended. But even now, though you're gone, I still hold to how you made me feel, and I'll always remember you the way I saw you.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on

***

You're in my heart, and I'll never let you go. And how I feel will never change or go away.


Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on.

***

You're everything I want to be, and I wish I could be you, be like you. You made me think of things I'd never thought before, and you made me realize what I could do.

There is some love that will not
go away.

***

No matter where you are, I'll always hear your voice, and I'll always see your face, even if you're gone. `Til the day I die, I'll hold onto your memories, and I'll let that be enough to carry me through.

You're here, there's nothing I fear,

***

For once I felt safe and happy, and it was you who showed me that. I wasn't alone anymore, I could trust people then, and I still have the lessons I learned.


And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way

***

You'll always be the one I turn to when I need help, even if I can't see you, I'll know you're there. And it'll always be like this, no matter what.


You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on.

***

Your memory will never fade. You'll always be in my heart, you'll always be dear to me as the one who showed me how to be safe and happy.

***

Drof: …8.8 No, this is not some love song. This is dedicated to my old Orchestra teacher, Keeney, who was the best teacher in existence. I wish you'd come back!!!