Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ XXX Blood heritage ❯ XXX Blood heritage ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Before anyone start reading this story, is a Yugioh and Yu Yu Hakusho crossover.


There may be some grammar mistakes, but I will correct it.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

XXX Part 3

"OKEEE!!!!"

Out came out a small fox about the size of a cat, pure white like Ryou's hair, four legs like brown socks with a pair of black tip ears.

"Ryou?" The fox looked up still with the shocked look on its face. "Man, Ryou it's not yet Halloween, what's with the get up?" Joey asked a very stupid question…… "KEE!"

"But it's real fur . . ." Kurama announced. `So this is how it worked, but he's still my little brother.' "What do you mean real fur?" Tea asked Kurama who just avoid the queastion, while Joey and Tristan were arguing on who should carry Ryou.

On the other hand Ryou started to shiver in fear with the loud sound, which doesn't make any sense to him……………

"CUT IT OUT GUYS!"

Silence filled the air but was broken when Tristan and Joey found out that Ryou had vanished. Kurama started to panic, but relaxed when he saw Yugi carrying the shriving Ryou. "You all are scaring him!" Ryou's now new claws were digging into Yugi's uniform.

"Sorry Yugi, we got carried away…." Tristan apologized.

// Yugi you hang around me a bit too much…. //

/ But they ask for it. /

///////////////////////////////////////

//Yami is a bad example for little Yugi. //

Ryou was silence for a moment, but had stopped shaking; Yugi then hugged Ryou a bit too tight. "You know you kind of cute!"

"EKE!"

"Kurama is there a way to revise this?" Tristan asked, but Kurama shook his head. "I'm not sure how long it last, this is the first time I've tried." Kurama explained as Yugi carried on hugging the cute fox…..

POP

A naked Ryou rushed out from Yugi's grab and hide behind Kurama. "Can someone pass me my uniform?"

Tristan passed Ryou his underwear and pants, when Tristan passed Ryou his shirt…. "Err…. Ryou, I don't think you want to wear it." Tristan showed Ryou his shirt, which had many holes…..

(Of course Ryou's fox form have a very spiky tail, and it poked the shirt.)

"It's all right, I might as well walk into class half naked…" Ryou answered as the bell rang indicating that lunch break is over…

"Okay see you after class Ryou. Kurama you be having the same class as Ryou through out the day." Yugi quickly explained to them and scurry down the stairs not wanting to be late.

"Let go to class shall we?" Ryou was about to leave the rooftop when Kurama grab hold of his pant's belt. Slowly turned around to show Kurama holding out his shirt towards him. "Here, without anything on you could either get sick or you be even sick when the girls see you bare chest."

Ryou blushed at the comment, making no excuses to put on a layer to cover his skin. "Kurama? How about in exchange for you shirt, can you come to my house today?" Ryou asked.

"Sure!"

`Anything to be with my brother.'

////////////////////////////////////////////

<Ryou's house>

After school Kurama followed Ryou to his house as he opened the door to his home. "Make yourself at home."

As Kurama walked into the house he felt a very lonely presence in the air. "Ryou, may I ask where are your parents?"

"My after is working in Egypt, but I never knew my mother and he doesn't want to talk about it." Ryou answered from the bathroom.

`Dad is so mean . . . I thought he will get another girl, maybe to busy in Egypt.' Thought Kurama as a growling sound come from his stomach.

"The Kitchen is on your left." Without a second thought Kurama rushed into the kitchen. `I wonder what he have?'

A VERY BAD MOVE

Once Kurama opened the cupboards, he saw nothing but `cup noodles'

"Ryou?" When Ryou came in to see what shocked Kurama. "Sorry about that, I'm always home alone. So I don't usually cook since I'm a bad cooker."

`He is 100 % my little brother, he cook the worst meals…' Kurama giggle mentally at the memorial of his past brother fainted at his own cooking. Taking a deep breath before facing Ryou.

"Ryou, I've decide to…" Kurama trailed off at the last line, making Ryou curious.

"Decide what?"

"I'm going to stay with you, since I've not place to stay…" Again he trailed off.

"Then where are you staying? At the moment I mean?" Ryou asked.

"Domino Hotel……, AUG! Let's not talk about this, I could do the cooking for you, I'll pay the rant of the room I'm staying…." Before Kurama could continue any longer.

"I don't think paying rant is my type…" Ryou raised both his hands and shaking them in a `No no position…" As a glow from under his shirt, Ryou found himself in his soul room….

/ BAKURA! /

// Shut up! Ow…Since when you learn to scream this loud? //

Bakura wince mentally.

/ Forget on what I'm doing! What are you doing! If you, you! /

// Ryou, Please relax a little. I'm not going to steal his soul, but I have a plan to see if he's worth staying. //

"Okay Kurama, I will let you stay if you could show me your cooking skills." Bakura said, crossed his arms.

Kurama had somehow seen through the transformation, but was impressed. "Okay, gave me a hour."

As he pushed Bakura out of the kitchen and shut the door.

/ You better not do anything-funny Yami. /

// I will not, about your friend, Kurama who is he? //

/ Kurama's name is Shuuichi Minamino, he's the new transfer student . . . /

// He's a transfer student? //

/ Yes, but strangely Tea did say if he got white hair he could pass as my twin brother . . . /

// Ryou? Do you ever get the feeling that we've met before? //

/ Now you say . . . Sort of, it's like I've known him all my life . . . /

// Could be from my past . . . //

/Or that dream . . . /

// Dream. What dream? //

/ Sorry, it slipped my mind. Its likely Kurama is a sliver fox in my dream . . / Before Ryou could continue, a very happy Kurama came out with tow kind of dishes. (Please use your head for this, what you ate at dinner.)

For some odd reason, Bakura's mouth began to water at the sight of the dishes. "Dig in Ryou." Bakura wiped his wet mouth before nodding stupidly and began to eat . . . . Slowly taking a bite . . . . .

// WOW!! //

/ Hey! Don't forget to send me some taste to me! /

///////////////////////////////////////

After finishing with satisfaction on his taste buds. "So? How was it?" Asked the still cheerful Kurama. "One." Bakura got up from his seat. "When are you moving in?" Kurama was smiling from ear to ear. "How about today?"

"Okay, by the way." Bakura retreat back to his soul room as Ryou took over. "Welcome to the family Shuuichi Minamino."

<Kurama's Pov>

`And here I thought my little brother will have a normal life . . . Guess not.' Kurama had spotted the differences between his brother and the spirit. `Same old Speedy.'

<End of Pov>

////////////////////////////

"I'm home!" Yugi shut the door behind him "Grandpa?" Sugoroku was staring at a piece of cloth. "Oh, Yugi your back. I see."

"Grandpa, what's the matter? What's this?" Yugi held the purple cloth to have a closer look. "Something the belong to my parents?"

"Yes, it's might belong to them." Sugoroku broke down into tears.

"Yugi, I think it's time for me to tell you the truth."

"You are adopted." This news came to Yugi like a speeding truck. `Am I an Orphan? . . . from the Orphanage?'

"I found you in an ally wrapped up in this very same purple cloth." Sugoroku sighed and took a deep breath. "Yugi, your parents could be out there." Yugi's eyes began to tear as they fall, instate of splashing onto the floor.

CLANK . . . CLANK . . . CLANK . . . CLANK . . .

Yugi's tears which fell from his eyes became white crystals, Sugoroku was a bit shocked as the crystals rolled by his feet like fallen beads.

"So, you're telling me that my family is out there?" Yugi asked as Yami who just popped out from his soul room. "What is going . . ."

BAN!!!

" . . . On here?" Yami who tripped over the crystals. "what's with the small bead crystals?" Yami asked as he picked one of the crystal and started to examine it.

"I don't know . . . This never happen before . . ." Yugi bent down and started to pick up the scatter crystals before anyone could trip over them.

"As what I'm saying, they left a clue." This grabs Yugi's 100% attention. Sugoroku place a small box that is usually for wedding rings, onto the glass table.

Slowly opening the box, you could see a handmade gold ring with a black gem in the ring hole. "This was left around your neck." Picking the shiny ring showing Yugi and Yami.

"Towards me that you must be born in Egypt, it has the eye on it." Yugi gave the ring a quick examine before passing it to Yami. "Yami do you know what is it? Since it's from your country."

After giving a full examine which was a long stare. "This ring was once belong to the `high guards' who will personally protect the pharaoh."

"So, one of your parents was once a pharaoh personal guard." Yami replied. "But I thought in these centuries, there's no more pharaoh or priests. . . "

"I know that, how about an ancestor?" As he handed back the ring to it rightful owner. "But if we need more information, we have to go to Egypt. I don't thing the library would be a big help. . . "

"Grandpa, what about this gem?"

"I'm not sure, I think is best that you go to Egypt to investigate this . . ." Sugoroku replied. "But . . . How are you going to get there?" Yami and Yugi was silence for a moment before looking at each other.

"How about we asked Seto to fly us to Egypt? He got a plane right?" Yami's face darkens with a frown. "But do you think, Seto will aloud us?"

"That. I'm not sure, but I'll try . . . Maybe Shuuichi can come along." Yami's dark face vanished to a curious look. "Yugi, who is Shuuichi?"

"Shuuichi Minamino, he's the new transfer student." Yugi explained as he put all the fallen crystals in a glass bottle. "But guess what he accidentally drop his old school project on Ryou."

"And what? He melts?" Yugi laugh at the sound of the description. "No, he turned into a fox about the size of an adult cat." Yami's face straightens. But later busting into laughter of the version Yugi sent through their link. "Bakura as a cute little helpless fox? HA! Ha!"

////////////////////////////////////

[NEXT DAY]

"WHAT!!"

"You guys don't have to shout!" Yugi pulled his fingers out of his ears. "Are you telling us that Yugi Mutou was never your name?" Tristan asked.

"Sort of, I don't think I even have a name when I was abandon."

"Yugi was there any clues about your parents?" Kurama asked. Yugi nodded as he brought out a box as he open it to show the group a beautiful ring. "Grandpa told me that this was the only clue of my parents."

Kurama lifted the necklace from the box to examine the ring. `Nothing special it's just a ring.' Then the black gem that was stuck in the ring gave a glitter of spark. `A tear gem?'

"Yugi what about this gem?" Everybody took a closer look at the ring. "Your right Kurama, there's a black gem in the hole. . ."

"That is still an unknown to me, grandpa say that I may come from Egypt or born in Egypt . . . " Kurama's mind was deep in thought. `Yugi? Could he be the golden eye? And this gem?' Giving the tear gem a second look. `Is Yugi also a forbidden child like Hiei?' "But Yugi, how on earth are we going to Egypt? If we don't have the money to get there in the first place?" Joey asked.

"I thought of Seto to bring us there . . . Everyone's faces darken except a confuse Kurama. "Why do we have to bring that high class jerk with us?"

"It could be, that he's rich and able to fly on any plane around the world . . . ." Not only Tristan answered Joey's question, but also gave them the idea. "What are we waiting for? LET'S GO!!!"

Tristan and Joey race away as Yugi sweat dropped leaving a sighing Ryou and a very confuse Kurama far behind.

[KAIBA CORP]

"NO, NO, NO WAY!" Seto slammed his table. "There is no way I'm flying to Egypt."

"But Seto, I needed answers to my family."

Kaiba Seto just shook his head. "I'm not going to waste my time bring you and your friends to Egypt! " Snapped Seto.

"A few days away from your desk will not kill you would it?" Tristan asked. "To me, a few day away from my desk will be loaded of paper works."

"What can we do to get your butt out of that seat?" Wince Joey as Seto smile. "There's one . . ."

All eyes were glittering with happiness. "Before I go into details . . ."

"How many are you coming and who?"

"Seven of us!"

"No, only six of us."

"Six?" "Yeah, you, Seto, Tristan, Ryou, Kurama and me." Yugi replied with a smile. "Kurama?"

"Oh, I forgot that you did not come to school. Shuuichi Minamino also known as Kurama." Explained Yugi.

"Another one . . . Okay I will ride you all to Egypt if only you duel with me, you lose Yugi and that trip goes."

"Your on!" // I ready to kick butt! //

"Oh one more thing Yugi, without the puzzle's help."

"WHAT!" Everyone exclaimed except Seto and Yugi. "You all heard me. `No Yami's help!' Got that Yugi?"

// Why you Seto! After This game I will turn you into a lifeless body!! // Yami was blown up like a Volcano.

/ Yami, please calm down it's only a friendly match . . . /

//////////////////////////////////

<WARNING>

(I don't know anything about Dueling so you could help me up there by emailing your Duel fan fiction here.)

SETO:_ _ _ _ YUGI: _ _ _ _

///////////////////////////////////

"Yugi, you're losing your touch!"

/ Shoot, Seto knew that I'm going to use Dark Magician. /

// Yugi calm down and draw a card. //

Yugi shaken draw a card from his deck and stop breathing at the sight of it.

"What is this?" Yugi's eyes widen at the unknown card. "Why Yugi got a bad card?" Seto asked. // Yugi? Are you all right? //

/ Sort of . . . / Yugi then place the unknown card face down. "I place this card face down in attack position, and it ends my turn."

Seto smile as he though Yugi was losing.

"Blue eyes attack that face down card!" The three headed dragon opens it's mouth as it shot out a powerful blast at the face down card.

[BAD MOVE]

As the blast hit the card smoke surround the field. When the smoke clear to Seto's horrid his monster hand became ashes. "What the?" Yugi had mirror Seto's reaction at the smoke, as it clear showing off a big. . . No. I mean a huge dragon, its shiny black scales, claws are made out of crystals and its tail has an arrow like, roared in Victory.

"Wow. I didn't know Yugi had a powerful card in his deck." Joey mumble to himself while Tristan only can dumbly nod his head.

Seto was speechless at the all mighty dragon that stood in front of him. "Yugi?" "You activated my face down card as it your three headed blue eyes is not enough to defeat my `forbidden Ra'." Yami had taken over since Yugi had gone into shock. "And turn your dragons into ashes as your life points goes down to zero.

Seto: 0 0 0 0

"Yeah! Yugi way to go!" Both Tristan and Joey cheered, while Seto admitted defeat. "Okay, I admit Yugi you beat me, but what kind of card is that?"

Yugi showed him the card. "I was wishing one of you guy could tell me, did anyone place an extra card in my deck?"

"Nope." That's quick. "I didn't bring my Duel monster cards with me today." Joey answer. "I left it at home." Tristan replied. "I've never seen a card like that before." Answered Seto.

"Whatever card it is Yugi, you won and Seto have to agree to fly us to Egypt." Joey began to headlock Yugi. "Ahg! Joey!"

"We are going to Egypt!"

"Wait Joey! How are we going to brake the new to the others?"

X X

0

/////////////////////////////////

"I've should have asked Ryou or Kurama before dragging them in." Yugi complained. "Come on Yugi, Ryou will understand, his father is in Egypt. Right?" As Tristan drag Yugi to Ryou's door.

"Let's just hope he's in." Joey said, knocking on the door.

"Coming!" A voice forms the other side as the sound of the door unlocked. "Joey, Tristan, Yugi? I didn't expect you guys coming around this time. . .So where did you all disappear to?"

"We tell you inside." Tristan answered. "Okay, by the way do you want to join us for dinner?" As on queue both Joey's and Tristan's stomach growled loudly.

// With that kind of sound form two idiots. // Bakura laughed in his soul room.

"Sure." Both Joey and Tristan rushed in. // When it comes to food those two can go crazy. // Yami face faulted with a sigh. "Oh well, I'm sure you are hungry too. . ." Yugi flush at Ryou's words. "So I have three new stomachs to feed." Behind Ryou there stood Kurama holding a frying pan. / Kurama! /

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm staying with Ryou, since I found out Ryou unhealthy diet."

"Kurama." Ryou's face could match Kurama's hair, as he was ashamed.

///////////////////////

LATER

"What? We are going to Egypt?" Ryou asked. "Why Egypt?"

"About my birth." Yugi took out the necklaces. "Seto had agreed to fly us to Egypt."

"Yugi, Seto would not agree to fly us to Egypt without a duel from you."

"Ryou, I've see that and done that. I won the duel." Yugi pulls out the card that help him to victory. "With this card."

// AHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWW!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!! //

/ Ow! Bakura what's the matter with you? /

// Stay away from that card!! Get it away from me!!! //

Ryou had to block the link before he gets a headache from Bakura's scream of terror.

"This `Forbidden Ra' was able to defeat Seto's three headed dragons." Yugi continued. "I've never seen this card before." Kurama took one look at the card and nearly fall out of his chair. `Whatever this card is, it have Hiei's power in it.'

"But the strangest thing is that the descriptions on the card said that, `Forbidden Ra is the strongest among all the three god cards, only the Pharaoh was able to control the dangerous beast. It's attacks and defenses were written unknown." Joey spoke up from his empty plate.

But it elements are really off the scales and the stars became jewels." Tristan was still stuffing food in his mouth. "By the way the food is great!"

"Thanks." "So when are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow, also we got an extra space since Tea told me that she got dancing lesson. . ."

Before they could continue a furious knocking on the door. "I'll get it." Kurama stood up to get the furious stranger as silence fills the air.

"Where in the three worlds have you been?" Joey, Tristan, Ryou and Yugi were knocked out from their chairs. "I'm so sorry Hiei, I forgot to tell you before I move." The four decided to creped behind a wall, which was facing the door.

Kurama was talking to a short; spike hair boy dresses in black (Nothing but black) with a white cloth wrapped around his forehead. "I nearly roasted the hotel just to find you."

"Come on why so mad, then how you found me?" The short spike boy crossed his arm across his chest. "Overheard from the information booth." Joey was getting tired as his hands gave way and making the four trample onto the floor.

"Sorry about this."

////////////////////////////


TBC

So how did it go? This is my first time doing a crossover like this. Please Review and the words are PLEASE REVIEW!!!! (At least 10 nothing more or less)

If you were wondering what is a `Forbidden Ra' (Forbidden God)

Name: Forbidden Ra.

Level: Too high to count.

Type: Divine- Dragon

Attack: UNKNOWN

Defense: UNKNOWN

Descriptions: Forbidden Ra is the strongest among all the three god cards, only the Pharaoh was able to control the dangerous beast.


Thank you. Hope you will read it again.