Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ XXX Blood heritage ❯ XXX Blood heritage ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I'm sorry for not writing to my readers, problems had come and go so there it is . . .read and relax.

Before anyone starts reading this story, is a Yugioh and Yu Yu Hakusho crossover.


There may be some grammar mistakes, but I will correct it.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

XXX Part 4

"Sorry about this."

"Not at all . . ." Kurama smiled at the dog piled.

"Hm." Hiei just crossed his arms and stare at the piled. "It's nothing Kurama, so whose your friend? An old classmate?" Joey asked.

"No, he's just a friend. Hiei this is Joey Wheeler, Tristan Taylor, Ryou Bakura and Yugi Muto. Guys this is Hiei."

"Hi!" Hiei just waved. "Hiei, I very sorry but I'm going to Egypt tomorrow." "Hm . . . . . . . WHAT!"

"But Kurama! First you left the hotel without telling me and now your going to Egypt without me!!" `Or Koenma.'

"Gomen . . . ." Kurama turned to Yugi. "Do you guys have any space for one more?" "Not sure, I have to ask Seto first." Yugi struggle out from the dog pile as he dialed Seto's number.

Hiei watched Yugi as something clicked into his mind. `What are this thoughts and version?' Shaking his head to chase the thoughts away. "Guys good news, Seto say there's one more room left. Kurama do you want Hiei to come?" Putting the phone into it receiver.

"I . . . Don't." "I'm coming." Kurama was shocked at Hiei's decision. "But Hiei, you don't have a passport." Hiei reached into his pocket and pulled out a familiar pass with a smirk. " I had my ways."

"Since your friend is coming, we better start packing!" Tristan replied as he helped Ryou to get off the pancake Joey.

"By the way Kurama, thanks for dinner they are delicious." As Yugi, Joey and Tristan walked out of the house, but before. . . . "Oh, I almost forgot, we are leaving for Egypt at 3 am." Yugi announced the late information. "What! Yugi why didn't you tell us earlier?" "Ah! It slipped my mind." Yugi was dragged away from the door and into Joey's headlock. "It hurts!"

//////////////////////////////////////////

Later

Ryou was busy washing the dishes when he decided that it too quite.

/ Bakura? /

// Yeah? //

/ Just want to ask you. What scares you about that card? / Ryou asked his darker half. // Don't know, but I think there's a chunk of my memories are still a needle in a haystack. //

/ That still doesn't explain it. /

// Okay! I think it's a curse that was place in me before I was sealed into the ring, but the missing chunk it true. //

Ryou just signed as he placed the last plate on the dish-rack. // But having Kurama in the house sure made my stomach bloat. // Ryou rolled his eyes at Bakura's satisfaction. / Pig. /

///////////////////////////////////

"Kurama, what is the big idea of going to Egypt when we had a mission?" Hiei asked the red headed fox. "Yugi Muto had a strange past, from what his grandfather told him, that he was found in an ally."

"Hm, what would be interesting about that? Clearly shown that he was abandon." "But would he be abandon with a clue of his heritage?"

" The boy had a heritage?" Raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "A hand made ring." Kurama added.

"Hm. What's so interesting about a ring?" Kurama's face got serious by Hiei's harsh words. "In the ring's hole lays a tear gem." Hiei's face-harden.

"I wonder if Yugi is another forbidden child?"

" NO! There's never a repeat mistake on the floating island, I've been living in the shadows of the island . . ." Take a breath. "There's no one ever leave the island or when near to any male." Finishing the sentences.

"Oh well we both wouldn't know by just talking and judging." Kurama decide to drop the subject. "Until we found more info on this trip." Hiei jumped from the window and vanished into the darkness of the night.

Kurama stare at the area where Hiei stood before he left. "Before you know, Yugi could be another forbidden child just like you." Whisper to no one.

/////////////////////////////

[2:45 am Airport]

Seto, Yugi, Joey, Tristan, Ryou and Kurama were standing in a crowd of people while waiting for Hiei.

"Where is that friend of your Kurama?" Seto asked who was impatient. "He be here, I'm 100 % sure." Kurama confirmed that his fire friend would arrive soon.

"How can you be so sure, I don't like late comers . . . . . especially this late."

Seto's patients were driving towards the edge of his walls when . . . .

`Tap' `Tap'

Seto nearly jump out of his pants when someone tap his shoulder, taking a sharp turn around to see a short guy with spike hair and blood red eyes. (Of course it Hiei.) "Who are you calling late comer?"

"You are Hiei?" Said a very shocked Seto. `He looks like a grumpy Yami.' "What are you staring at?" Hiei snapped at Seto as they began a staring contest.

"Okay, break it up." Yugi stood in the middle of the contest. "Seto you said earlier, `Where is that friend of your Kurama.' so he's here, let's go, lets go." Gently pushed Hiei to the check-in counter, Seto just watched Yugi and the rest piling their passport to Hiei, while Kurama just smile in the background. `How did Yugi do that?'

/////////////////////////////////

Seto and the gang had aboard Seto's private plane. Joey and Yugi were dueling each other and Tristan as judge.

Ryou was teaching about dueling in exchange Kurama told him all about plants.

All were enjoying themselves on the plane only Hiei . . . . .

"Wow! You seem to have an total adventure." "What about you, how did you meet up with Hiei?" Ryou asked. "We first fought each other, but from there we be came friends . . . Talking about Hiei." Kurama unfasten his seatbelt, kneed onto the plane seat. "I wonder what Hiei's doing . . . ." As his eyes scan for Hiei.

Hiei had taken up three seats and was fast asleep. "I bet he didn't sleep till the plane took flight." Ryou nodded in agreement. "Let him sleep, he needs it." Kurama plopped down into his seat and fasten his seatbelt. "Might as well get some shut eye."

As time passed, the plane grew quite but Yugi's sleep was interrupted by mumbles. Curious on who was making the noise, softly unfasten his seatbelt and follow the mumbles.

When Yugi reached to the source of noise, it was Hiei. "Let . . . . Let . . . . Hn . . . . . Let me . . . Kn!" Hiei was tossing and turning in his slumber.

/ So that's what making those noise. /

// Huh? // Yami said goggle. (He's still half asleep.)

/ Hiei was mumbling in his sleep, like he got a bad past. / On hearing Hiei's name Yami was jolt awake.

// Yugi, did you say Hiei? //

/ Yes, why? /

// Er . . . . No reason. . . . // Yugi slowly retreat to his seat and watch Hiei repeatedly mumble on.

/////////////////////////////////

[In Hiei's dream]

`Where? . . . . What?' Hiei slowly open his eyes to see the inside to a golden palace. Hiei wanted to explore the palace but found out that his hands and legs were chain up with dark magic. "A wake I see." Hiei turned towards the cold voice, staring at Seto in . . . . . Nothing but gold and a piece of white cloth. `Seto!'

"A peasant like you having bad thoughts must be a demon." As the golden Seto continues, Hiei barely hears Seto's speech only the word `demon' and `seal' rang in his head, which frightens Hiei. (Sometime a cold person like Hiei could get scare right?) Struggle but the chains had wrapped around his arm like snakes.

Fear grew in Hiei's heart, but what he saw was all the soldiers and priests' faces when from an evil smirk to a face filled of fight.

Hiei weakly turned his head to see what spooked them, only to be in shock himself. A dragon about a size of a dinosaur had it wings-like bats protecting Hiei. "What's the meaning of this?" Everybody's attentions and eyes were on a boy, a boy around 16 to 19 of age dress in gold and a crown he had very spike hair. (Think Yami)

"Your Majesty."

To Hiei's surprised that everyone in the room kneed or bows to the boy. Hiei felt his eyes staring at the prince who strolled towards the golden Seto. "What is the meaning of this Priest Seth?" By the sound of his voice, Hiei could trace anger yet it rings like wedding bells. "Your majesty, this peasant had . . . . " But Seth's words were cut short by the prince's glare. "Seth, don't judge a paper by its conditions." As the priest bow his head even lower in shame. "Release him."

"But, your majesty this peasant. He's dangerous!"

"Are you going to disobey my orders?" Seth's face paled at the prince. "No my lord." The chains that wrapped around Hiei drop like rocks.

Hiei's hands also drop with the chains but he collapse in exhaust. `Why? Why do I feel so tired? . . .' Hiei also felt his eyes giving up to his tiredness, his last version were the prince giving his hand before his version turn black.

////////////////////////

Hiei's eyes shot open. `What was that?' quickly unfasten his seatbelt as he decide to take a little walk.

He walked past all the sleeping humans, (I thought Kurama would at least wake up . . . . Guess not.) Hiei stop at a small window seeing nothing but clouds. `What is that dream or was it a memory?'

Hiei was deep in thought to realize that there someone creeping up to him. "Hiei?"

"Wha!" Hiei nearly jumped into the plane's ceiling, turning around ready to slaughter. "Wha! Hey I wouldn't bite!"

It's only Yugi. "What are you doing here this late?" Yugi smiled and shook his head. "I wouldn't call this late, since there's a time zone." As silence began to develops between the two.

"So what's on your mind?" Yugi finally asked. "I been having dreams or is it lost memories." `Since this bloody mission started.'

"I also had a lot of things on my mind." Hiei gave Yugi a confuse face. "Huh?"

"Sorry, I also had my sets of questions to ask about my parents, like why they abandon me or what's the purpose of doing it?" Yugi stare at the passing by clouds. "I wonder how do they look like."

Hiei suddenly felt guilty all of sudden. `Why am I feeling guilty for something which is none of my concern.'

"I'm also an abandon child." This causes Yugi to look at Hiei. "What do you mean?" "From birth, people from my town took me away from my family just because I'm his son." Hiei explained to Yugi about his life in a different way. "So they throw me off a cliff, I've never seen my father's face." "What about your mother?"

"From what I heard that she committed suicide."

"Any siblings?" Hiei paused for a while. "Only a sister, but she do not know didn't know this brother of hers."

"Why not?" "My hometown doesn't like my father cause of his heritage." Hiei replied. `That when well, it's half true.'

"Why only you? Why not your sister too?" Yugi asked again. "How am I supposed to know? Maybe I look like a copy of my father."

"Oh." That was Yugi's only answer, as he took out his parent's necklace and started to play with it.

"So Yugi do you know what do the ring means?" Hiei asked. "Sort of . . . . According to my sources, he said that it once belongs to the pharaoh's personal guard." Hiei nodded in response. "But I mean, how can there be pharaoh personal guard when there's no pharaoh. So my sources told me that it might be an ancestor."

"Ancestor?" "Not only that, when the new broke to me . . . ." But Yugi's words were cut off. "Okay, enough you sound like your going to brake down any second now."

Yugi started to find the floor interesting, when Hiei place a big headphone on his head. "Relax Yugi, you will soon find out why your parents abandon you." Hiei grinned at Yugi who finally smile.

//////////////////////////////

Kurama was the first person to awake from his slumber. `Where am I?' Looking around to recall that he agrees to join Yugi in finding his lost parents, Kurama decide that it's time to talk about the mission that Koenma had lay out for them. He then turned around to find three empty seats. "HIEI!" Kurama got off his seat to look for his fire partner, but he also accidentally wakes Ryou up. "Kurama?"

"I'm going to look for Hiei, I'm not sure where he . . . ."

"YUGI!!"

The two set of voice belong to Tristan and Joey. "What's the matter with Yugi?" Seto who just walked in. (he's the pilot)

"He's not in his seat when we woke up."

"Don't worry there's no way he could jump off the plane." Seto announce. "He must be somewhere in the plane."

Everybody calmed down except Kurama. "Kurama is there anything bugging you?"

"Yes, it's Hiei. He also disappears when I woke up to check on him." Kurama explained. "So Yugi and Hiei are on the same boat."

"What worries me is that Hiei dare to jump from a moving plane."

Minutes of finding both Yugi and Hiei came to a stop when they found the two in Seto's music room, sleeping on Seto's comfortable sofa were Yugi and Hiei with an earphone each. "Both of them are sleeping like a pair of babies." Everyone stare at Seto like he had grown another head. "But I hate to brake this peaceful sight . . . . . WAKE UP!"

With the headphones on, Yugi carried on sleeping but Hiei took his own sweet time to get his eyes open. "What?"

"Do you know that you and Yugi have made us all worried?" Seto almost scream at Hiei, who just stare at Seto as the two were restarting the starting the staring contest.

///////////////////////////////////

[In Egypt]

(I'm going to skip the hotel part and going into the main course)

The gang walked through Egypt but there's one problem . . . . . Whenever anyone saw the gang . . . . . "Where is everyone?"

The town, which was once filled with people, is now a ghost town with all the doors and windows closes and dust flying in the wind as the group when in to a pub, which was mostly empty except for an old man. (Chilling.)

The old man pointed to Yugi's puzzle. "Everybody is running away from you cause of those items."

"What about them?" The old man smiled. "There were rumors about those items that could bring evil, yet curse."

"Okay, at least we know why they are running from . . ." Kurama was the one that spoke up. "Yugi, why don't you ask him about the ring."

"Sure." Yugi took out his heritage ring. "Do you know this ring?" The old man before them paled as Yugi shown him the ring, shakily he raised his hand toward an uninterested Hiei before fainting.

When the old man fainted in fear, everybody's head turned towards Hiei. "What, I've done nothing!" Giving everybody a death glare. "Since the old man gave us weird information, what to do now?" Tristan asked.

"Well the only thing we could do now is to look for Malik Ishtar . . . " Ryou blurt out. "Whose this Malik?"

"Malik Ishtar once when after us thinking that the pharaoh who killed his father and the others have to ask him." Ryou replied to the confuse Kurama.

"Ryou your idea is great but . . . . How on earth are we going to find him?" Seto asked

/ What to do? / Ryou asked himself.

// Used the ring. //

/ Since when you care? / Asking his darker self.

// Since just now. //

"Maybe we could use the ring to track down Malik." Everybody's face lit up like a candle but only Seto's face stays as gloom as the dark sky. "Why didn't you thought of it at first?" Before they headed out, Kurama stopped Yugi. "If I were you, hide your puzzle for the time been."

//////////////////////////////////

The group rushed down the streets, dashing and dodging about and around the pedestrian. They were running in top speed so that the pedestrian wouldn't be able to spot Ryou holding the ring.

They ran for a while till they ran out of the town and towards a pyramid. "He's in there . . ." Ryou said as he ran in.

"Why can't he stay in his underground house?" Joey winces as he followed the group. They walked for an hour, but it was either Tristan or Joey who step onto the traps making all of them run for their life.

As they follow the ring cones, Hiei's senses told him to turn right. Hiei came to a complete stop turn to his right only to see a wall. `But this is a wall? Maybe not . . ."

"Guys!" As Hiei's voice echo through the tunnels. "What's the matter Hiei?" Asked a worried Kurama. "I think it's this way." Hiei pointed to the wall.

"But my cones are pointing this way." "Yeah! But wasn't that a wall?" Yugi asked. Hiei was at the point of giving up when he leaned against the wall and fell right through it.

"EOW!!"

"Grr! Kindly get of me!"

"Is it me or did Hiei just vanished through that wall?" Joey asked as he rubbed his eyes. The group nodded as they retrace their steps to the wall Hiei pointed at, they not only find Hiei but also a squashed Malik.

"MALIK!" < Kill two birds with one stone. >

"Say it but don't wear it." Said Malik. "Now may I repeat myself, GET OFF ME?!" Hiei just got off Malik but walked over him. "Ow! Who the heck are you?"

Malik asked Hiei who was busy dusting himself. "Malik, the guy who landed on you is Hiei, the red head guy is Shuuich Minamion also know as Kurama." Yugi introduces the two new members to the Egyptian. "Nice, Yugi some think tells me that your not here to sight see. Am I right?"

Yugi nodded. "You got that right." Pulling out the ring again giving it to Malik. "Do you know this ring?" Malik turned the ring around and around as well examining it.

"Not really, but I saw a picture about it. come I'll show you." The Egyptian started leading the group down the tunnels. "Here we go deeper into the cave." Sang Joey.

Hours of walking, crawling and sling into chamber after camber till they reach to an untouched chamber with golden statutes. The group starts to explore the room. "Wow!" "This room was suppose for the Pharaoh's personal guard's tomb, but his body was never found." Malik then pointed to the writings on the walls. "They say that the guard was once a peasant, and was misunderstood by the Priests. The Pharaoh was the person who saves the guard as it returns the favor of the pharaoh. He presented himself to the King.

Malik explains the writings, and then he pointed a picture. "The guard was given a ring from the pharaoh, but form what my people's history said that the pharaoh and his guard are very close to one another."

"So your telling us that whoever this Pharaoh is, was gay?" Tristan asked.

"Could be."

"Oh boy, so Yugi's ancestors were gays." As Joey placed one of his hands onto a stonewall . . . "Joey, don't touch that. . ." Too late "Wall."

The room started to shake, as the picture, as the picture that Joey's hand was leaning on began to glow, slowly the picture took form of a time wizard. "The time wizard?" As it raised it's staff and the hands of the clock began to spin. "If it's hand touches any of the death symbol we are goners, thanks to you dog!" Seto when into a full drive panic, but the time wizard's staff hand touches a word say past, as a time wrap sucks them in.

///////////////////////////////////

In a flash of light the group appeared in the middle of a palace hallway, they slowly open their eyes to see the golden hallways. "Where?" Kurama asked.

"We are in ancient Egypt." Yugi answered.

/ This is your past am I right? /

// BINGO //

"If this is ancient Egypt, it could be like last time." As Joey when to test the situation with a female servant, but instate of going through he got hit when Joey touched her.

BONK!

"OW!"

"What just touch me?"

Rubbing his face where's been hit. "What happen?" "By the looks of this, they can't see or hear us but able to feel us." Ryou explained, before they could raise any more questions . . . Sounds of fast moving footsteps heading towards them.

"I can't believe this!" A furious voice echoed. "What is he trying to do? Kill me? That low life, call himself a priest!" As the figure came to sight, he was short, spike black hair, wearing a white shirt with a black pants and a pair of boots. (Do they have boots?) They group can't see the figure's face cause he had a pink cloth wrapped tightly on his head as some of the cloth flew to his face.

"They way he talked sound like someone . . ." Kurama looked at Hiei who mumble a `shut up.'

`But true, why do he talk, walks even act like me?'

But the furious short figure was not alone. "It's not really his fault, anyway it's not me who chose him to be the priest. That's my father's job." It's Pharaoh Yami who was chasing the angry figure. "Look if I wasn't born with a very sensitive tongue, I'll be dead in . . . What you call it? TOMB." The figure started to curse the unknown. "Truth is that I'm sure why he wants you dead?" Pharaoh Yami asked himself. "Could be that I'm much more powerful then that weak and good for nothing so-call- priest murder."

On the sport Seto sneezed. "I think he's talking about my past self."

The group carried on watching the conflict between the figure and the pharaoh, when the pharaoh flung his arms around the figure's shoulder into a hug. "That's why I chose a guard like you." The present group turned to look at Yugi who just blushed at the scene.

The scene changed to the throne room, where they saw the tomb robber with his demons battling with the other demons, as Pharaoh Yami laid his mummy father on the ground.

Anger grew in Pharaoh Yami's heart, the present people watch as Pharaoh Yami stopped his Priests' attacks.

// I remember this. //

/ Huh? /

// This is the part I'll called one of the god cards . . . . What do this have to do about my past? //

"GOD OF OBLIKAS!" Pharaoh Yami yelled as a familiar blue god appear in front of everyone. The god was later attacked by the two demons, the god of oblikas was weaken it soon was destroy by the tomb robber's demons.

"HA! HA! The great Pharaoh's god wasn't able to defect my demons, such a weakling." Pharaoh Yami was scare but he hid it under his emotionless mask.

The tomb robber's demons have its eyes on their next victim as it went straight to the pharaoh himself. All the priest got worried as the demons was about to bring the pharaoh to his death . . . .

"YAMI! ! !" A voice filled the air as Pharaoh Yami shut his eyes tight waiting for impact. The demons flew towards Pharaoh Yami in fill speed, as the demons were closing in on their target, a pair of bat like wings covered pharaoh Yami as the two demons harmlessly got hit. This was shocking to everybody. (And I mean everybody!!!!!) "What is this?"

Pharaoh Yami opened his eyes to be in the dark. "Am I dead?" As the darkness clears, to his surprised that the creature was another demon. The demon has dark yet beautiful scaled body, claws were made of crystals, a pair of huge bat like wings and it ends with an arrow tail.

"That's the same dragon that I called out." Yugi mumble in shocked. "Forbidden Ra." As the demon dragon gave a powerful roar, the tomb robber's demons started to shiver at the new demon's angry roar.

// This is my real past! // Yami was surprised about his real past.

The demon dragon took a huge step forward as the ground shook by the impact. The tomb robber's demons took a step back as the demon dragon's glare at the two cowards and smirk in a dragon way.

A black glow began to glow in the demon dragon's mouth, as it fires a black fireball towards the tomb robber's demons. Damaging the demons and the tomb robber, everybody in the room watch as the injured tomb robber holding his wounded side. "I'll be back Pharaoh, this is not the end yet."


The demons and the tomb robber vanished into thin air; Pharaoh Yami was shocked on what happen as the demon dragon began to search of something.

"What is it your looking for?" Malik asked. "It's host." The group turned to Hiei who was transfixed by the sight of the demon dragon.

Unable to find it's host, the demon dragon roar in anger as it started to trashed the palace, priests and priestess summon other demons to calm the raging demon. The power of the dragon was far more powerful then the gods, easily destroying the demons and was about to attack the priest when . . . .

"STOP!"

Pharaoh Yami stood in front of his priest and priestess, which seem to calm the demon down a little.

"From what I read, they said that this dragon is far more powerful then the god cards." There was a pause. "How do you know its name?" Malik asked. "Cause Yugi had that card." Was Joey's only answer while watching the scene "WHAT? But that's the only one!"

"We know."

Then a very short person, with a pair of huge eyes having a piece of cloth coving his nose and mouth whisper to the Pharaoh's ears. "What!" The group were puzzled at the short person but knew that he's the pharaoh's adviser.

The adviser nodded his head and pointed to his throne chair. "He's behind your chair." Pharaoh Yami quickly when up to his chair and looked behind it only to be shocked.

"What happen?" "How are we supposed to know?" Malik answered Joey's stupid question, when pharaoh Yami pulls out the person, the present people all gasps as the figure's face was shown.

/////////////////////////////

Pharaoh Yami sling his personal guard's arm around his shoulder.

"Are you alright?" The guard then slowly opens his eyes as the demon dragon vanished into thin air.

The guard soon released what situation he's in stood up as quickly as he could, while doing some punches in the air. "Sure, I'm alright how can a guard like me be in a weak state." As the guard walked down the stairs like nothing had happen, when a gust of wind blew the poor guard into the walls of the palace and fainted.

Pharaoh Yami just shook his head as he carried his unconscious guard to . . . . . Who knows where? (Kidding.)

"Why do that guard look like Hiei?" Asked Tristan.

`Why do that guard act like Hiei?' Kurama asked himself.

"Maybe, that guard is Hiei's reincarnation." Seto replied. "Nonsense."

While the group started to chat among each other when . . . . "Hey where did Yami go?" Yugi tiled his head. "Which Yami?"

"The Pharaoh, who else." Malik replied. "He when that way." Yugi pointed towards the open door, where he last saw the pharaoh.

"Why didn't you break out conversation and tell us!" Seto yelled. "Since you guys are so involve in your conversation, I decided not to break in." Giving Seto his `puppy eyes attack.'

"Alright! Alright! After them!" Seto barked his order. "But Seto? Where's can we find him?"

"Asked Yami."

////////////////////////////////////

[In the personal chamber]

(I'm going to call the guard P.Hiei. He needs a name; I can't be typing Personal guard through out the story right?)

The group found the Pharaoh in his chamber with P.Hiei sitting half naked while Pharaoh Yami applied some herds on P.Hiei's aching body.

"I'm pretty heartbroken, when I see a nice body was infected with scars." Pharaoh Yami purred romantically making P.Hiei blush furiously.

"I didn't know Yami can be this romantic." Yugi burped out while Yami face was a red as P.Hiei. The Pharaoh started to lick P.Hiei's wounds, who turned around and nip on the Pharaoh's neck . . . .

(NC-17 stuffed guys)

Tristan's nose started to bleed, while Joey and Seto covered Yugi's eyes.

Malik covered Ryou's eyes. "Hey! I want to see too!" "Nope your too innocent." Kurama and Hiei just stare at the two gays, when the image in front of them starts to melt. "Are we going back to the nurture?" Tristan asked as he wiped his bloody nose.

NOT!

The group came to a scene, where Pharaoh Yami was swinging P.Hiei. "Quit swinging me! I'm going to throw out!"

Pharaoh Yami stop swinging P.Hiei who looks like going to drop, but Pharaoh Yami sat P.Hiei onto his lap. "Sorry, but I just can't get excited that I'm becoming a father." Replied the over excited Pharaoh, while the present people's mouth open like fishes. (Plus Hiei and Kurama.)

"Yugi could you asked Yami, is he really that hot?" Whisper Ryou. "He's now very confused on which is his real past." Yugi whisper back, as they watch Pharaoh Yami whisper something to P.Hiei making him turn red.

Pharaoh Yami then lean his head onto P.Hiei's abdomens. "So a boy or a girl?" Asked the Pharaoh with a huge smile that was glue to his face. "I think it would be a boy." P.Hiei replied.

"How about a name for your heir, my lord?" P.Hiei stroke the Pharaoh's soft yet spike hair. "Hikara." Pharaoh Yami lifted his head. "Hikara, light for this innocent child." Lifted P.Hiei's chin and gave him a full blast kiss.

The image started to darken, as the new image appears to be P.Hiei holding a bundle looking lost with dark blue crystals scatter around P.Hiei.

"What happen here?" Yugi asked.

"By the sight of the environments, this looks like Yami had seal his soul." AS soon as Seto replied, a black hole appeared behind P.Hiei with black tentacles flying out and wrapping each around one of P.Hiei's limps. "NO!" Hugging the small bundle in his arms as the tentacles slowly dragged P.Hiei into the hole.

Yugi and the gang rushed to help the tied P.Hiei, but their hands when through his, when the tentacle had dragged P.Hiei into the hole and vanished with out a trace.

Along with a very bright flash of light glowed around the group.

/////////////////////////////

The gang reappeared back at the tomb. "Wow!" That was the stupidest comment that came out from a speechless Joey. "The ride was interesting, but there's nothing about Yugi's Parents." Seto conclude.

// Don't tell me that I'm gay! //

/Yeah your but where's the baby? /

// I have no idea Yugi. // Yami replied but his mind had wonder if Hiei really is his reincarnation lover.

"Maybe the clue is the dragon, and who the drawer of the cards." Malik asked. This made everybody's wheel spin. `The only person who created the duel monster game was . . . . "Pegasus J. Crawford."

////////////////////////////////

[DUEL KINGDOM]

Pegasus was having his lunch when.

"PEGAUSE! We want a word with you." Eight people had busted into Pegasus dining room. "So nice to see you Kaiba Boy and Yugi Boy, what brings you and the whole gang here?"

"We need your help." Seto spoke up.

"Need my help? What is it that needed my help so badly?" Pegasus said slyly, Seto just growl back. "It's about the Forbidden Ra card."

Now that hit the sport, Pegasus face paled. "How do you know about that card?"

"Yugi happen to have it in his deck." Yugi took out the `Forbidden Ra' card form his deck and show it to Pegasus, but as Yugi pushed the card nearer to Pegasus whose acting like it bite.

"What's the matter Pegasus, thinking the card will come to life and eat you?" As Joey and Tristan laughed. "It's just a card, the duel monster would not just out to bite you. Will it?" Yugi asked while giving both Tristan and Joey a kick in the shin.

"This card, it's not drawn by me . . . ." Giving the eight people a glade. (With one eye? COOL!) But this also confused the group.

Pegasus gave a tied sign and decided to tell them what really happen that day.

////////////////////////////


TBC

So how is it? GOOD or BAD review it to me, and I'm SO sorry for taking so long to write it cause my computer screen turned purple and the mouse lost its ball. Now it's back and I took time off to type this out so bare with me alright! / HOPE YOU READ AGAIN. THANK YOU. /